But... what do you Remember about your Very First Time...

janetDAYZ

It was my least favorite sexual experience. We didn't know each other very well, but we hit it off with great conversation for hours and I wanted to lose my virginity BADLY, so I made the first move. I honestly didn't know what I was doing, so I let them guide, but they weren't a great teacher.

*stays perched*

Daayyz, let me break it down :rolleyes:. I remember kissing and I remember a certain smell whilst kissing. The smell was of a specific type of Radox and I've stopped using it because I noticed that whenever I came across that smell I would feel nauseous. The reason I feel nauseous is because I regretted the first time a lot...and it wasn't very good. I felt guilty afterwards but speaking to a few folks from here, helped.

I thought it was a known fact on the board that you were a late late lateeeee bloomer

no that was just a rumor those hoes Austin and Lamont started cause I used to and still to this day don't sleep around with a lot of people. Hell last time I had sex was with Giovanni and that was last year lol

And how is Giovonni doing these days?

he doing alright. He does hit me up to kick it but i've been pretty dismissive lol. I'm such a bitch sometimes haha. I just don't care to kick it with him much. Besides everytime we go out to a club and he gets drunk he likes to start shit with people. I mean i'll fight but I don't go looking for any like he does. I've literally seen him throw something at somebody and they turned around and asked who threw it and he went up to them and said "I did" and mushed them in the face. He is cute tho but it's not like he's the only cute guy i've been with. Oh and plus he's a whore :)

he doing alright. He does hit me up to kick it but i've been pretty dismissive lol. I'm such a bitch sometimes haha. I just don't care to kick it with him much. Besides everytime we go out to a club and he gets drunk he likes to start shit with people. I mean i'll fight but I don't go looking for any like he does. I've literally seen him throw something at somebody and they turned around and asked who threw it and he went up to them and said "I did" and mushed them in the face. He is cute tho but it's not like he's the only cute guy i've been with. Oh and plus he's a whore :)

MESS :umm:

MESS :umm:

yes and he's short only like 5'7 but he's had a little training in boxing so I think he does it on purpose so if anybody tries to fight him they'll be surprised. I think he has what they call little man's complex or short man's complex...one of those things where little guys gotta act tough to make up for their size. He does have a big dick tho :umm: