But... what do you Remember about your Very First Time...

janetDAYZ

I have too many boundaries and expectations, so my sex life hasn't been fulfilling.

I don't want to hook up, but I want lots of sex.

I don't want to date, but I want to be in a relationship.

I'm so conflicted. And horny. Yet hesitant and resistant.

I have too many boundaries and expectations, so my sex life hasn't been fulfilling.

I don't want to hook up, but I want lots of sex.

I don't want to date, but I want to be in a relationship.

I'm so conflicted. And horny. Yet hesitant and resistant.

You're exactly how I am. I have had some fulfilling sex tho lol especially with the ex. Anyway yeah I don't wanna date cause I think dates don't last long and at the end of the date they'll eventually want sex. I ain't no one night stand. I don't do those

I'm thinking dudes are not dating there are those out there that are just having sex but not even fuck buds just more dudes. I don't like hooking up it's not sensual nor satisfying. I truly think in certain areas some folks are too picky to get laid at all. Everyone knows what they think they want no one is stopping to evaluate what they are bringing to the table

• Upvote 1

I'm thinking dudes are not dating there are those out there that are just having sex but not even fuck buds just more dudes. I don't like hooking up it's not sensual nor satisfying. I truly think in certain areas some folks are too picky to get laid at all. Everyone knows what they think they want no one is stopping to evaluate what they are bringing to the table

This.

The WORST is finding yourself arguing wit a dude u juss kickin it with and/or messing with and yall not even a couple. That pisses me off to da highest degree.. shouldnt have to deal wit no kind of bullshit if we are not exclusively together.Period

That's the kind of shit that makes your Hand start to look alot more attractive. It don't even be worth it half the time to fool wit these kats.

The WORST is finding yourself arguing wit a dude u juss kickin it with and/or messing with and yall not even a couple. That pisses me off to da highest degree.. shouldnt have to deal wit no kind of bullshit if we are not exclusively together.Period

That's the kind of shit that makes your Hand start to look alot more attractive. It don't even be worth it half the time to fool wit these kats.

I kinda have a problem with that, only the ex tho.You ain't finna be around me at the club or wherever and have me sitting there watching you talk to dudes who like you. I ain't trying to see no flirtacious behavior. If I do see it it better be a short convo :umm:. I'll definitely get in my feelings and let you know. Even tho we ain't a couple no more he know better. I've checked him a few times and even some of the dudes right along with him :filenails:

And if done right, those needs can be taken care of with a good bJ

and here is where I so disagree :sigh: damn a blow job, most of these dudes aint that good at that shit no way...I'm talking about giving up dat ass sumthin proper -_- ...if I aint beating it up theres a problem here :filenails:

I kinda have a problem with that, only the ex tho.You ain't finna be around me at the club or wherever and have me sitting there watching you talk to dudes who like you. I ain't trying to see no flirtacious behavior. If I do see it it better be a short convo :umm:. I'll definitely get in my feelings and let you know. Even tho we ain't a couple no more he know better. I've checked him a few times and even some of the dudes right along with him :filenails:

Ugh I can't with the half asses out here, half in and half outta they damn minds...it's like we just kicking it why I gotta define this? There aint no "this" we chilling and if it goes somewhere, which in your case is looking highly unlikely, fine with it....but let it ride stop trying to force this, it's a turn off you dont see that? :umm:

Ugh I can't with the half asses out here, half in and half outta they damn minds...it's like we just kicking it why I gotta define this? There aint no "this" we chilling and if it goes somewhere, which in your case is looking highly unlikely, fine with it....but let it ride stop trying to force this, it's a turn off you dont see that? :umm:

It ain't a turn off if it's my ex. He knows how I am and he still chooses to hang out with me. Hell he just texted me 5 minutes ago asking if i'm off tomorrow so we can kick it. See I wouldn't have a problem with it if he would stop calling me boo, texting me and telling me to my face "I love you" and giving me kisses when he leaves. Once he stops doin that he can do whatever he wants and he knows i'll do whatever I want. Thing is he knows he's my first and only bf. I think if I ever get another one it's pretty much a wrap for him. I think he knows that too. Not that i'll never talk to him again but that i'll start caring less and less about what he's doing or keeping in contact with him. Thing is we're really close. I mean I know some of his family and they know we were together and sometimes me, him, and his cousins hang out. Some of y'all may have not been that close to your exes before but him and I been knowing each other for 7yrs now. Trust me I don't force anything. He's seen a few of the other cuties i've been with including Giovanni. He knows what i'm capable of getting lol. Granted we'll both always love each other but he knows that if he's seeing someone that i'll tell him not to hit me up unless he trying to DO SOMETHING :coffee:

It ain't a turn off if it's my ex. He knows how I am and he still chooses to hang out with me. Hell he just texted me 5 minutes ago asking if i'm off tomorrow so we can kick it. See I wouldn't have a problem with it if he would stop calling me boo, texting me and telling me to my face "I love you" and giving me kisses when he leaves. Once he stops doin that he can do whatever he wants and he knows i'll do whatever I want. Thing is he knows he's my first and only bf. I think if I ever get another one it's pretty much a wrap for him. I think he knows that too. Not that i'll never talk to him again but that i'll start caring less and less about what he's doing or keeping in contact with him. Thing is we're really close. I mean I know some of his family and they know we were together and sometimes me, him, and his cousins hang out. Some of y'all may have not been that close to your exes before but him and I been knowing each other for 7yrs now. Trust me I don't force anything. He's seen a few of the other cuties i've been with including Giovanni. He knows what i'm capable of getting lol. Granted we'll both always love each other but he knows that if he's seeing someone that i'll tell him not to hit me up unless he trying to DO SOMETHING :coffee:

you like this dude and he half ass in and you want to know where he stands, but already do, half in half out...and boo bye :filenails: I cut bitches out like pow *block* you sir serve no tangible purpose that is of sufficient quality to continue your tenure in my world, aka life, so deuces .....aint nobody got time for that, I can do bad by myself no clowns needed :coffee:

you like this dude and he half ass in and you want to know where he stands, but already do, half in half out...and boo bye :filenails: I cut bitches out like pow *block* you sir serve no tangible purpose that is of sufficient quality to continue your tenure in my world, aka life, so deuces .....aint nobody got time for that, I can do bad by myself no clowns needed :coffee:

what you mean "you like this dude". He's my ex and we're still friends. Am I supposed to hate him? :lol: I ain't trying to see where he stands. Idk where you got that from. I ain't begging for no relationship either. Already had that with him. It's just disrespectful for anybody to hang out with their ex and flirt with other people plain and simple. I'll go the fuck off. If you wanna hang out with me don't disrespect me

what you mean "you like this dude". He's my ex and we're still friends. Am I supposed to hate him? :lol: I ain't trying to see where he stands. Idk where you got that from. I ain't begging for no relationship either. Already had that with him. It's just disrespectful for anybody to hang out with their ex and flirt with other people plain and simple. I'll go the fuck off. If you wanna hang out with me don't disrespect me

u don't make no sense :lol: if he's your ex and you are just friends he's free to do whatever he wants