But... what do you Remember about your Very First Time...

janetDAYZ

I can't really remember. It was so many men ago! I just remember feeling uncomfortable like I needed to poop but I didn't.

He wasn't something/someone special? I suppose a lot of us have that as our first experience, my first was special...NO STORIES... :coffee:

He wasn't something/someone special? I suppose a lot of us have that as our first experience, my first was special...NO STORIES... :coffee:

He was a doctor (not my ex of 6 yrs the doctor) and was attractive but I was not comfortable in my sexuality at that time so it was what it was.

I had sex with someone a few weeks ago and found money in my bedside table. I guess I'm an accidental whore now.

• Upvote 1

He was a doctor (not my ex of 6 yrs the doctor) and was attractive but I was not comfortable in my sexuality at that time so it was what it was.

I had sex with someone a few weeks ago and found money in my bedside table. I guess I'm an accidental whore now.

omg :lmao: