DISCUSSION ON GAY PEOPLE

Shawn1814

No because they wanna hold hands and put on a rainbow cape to change society and force their views on people who didn't ask for it :mellow:

It just becomes stupid after awhile... I think my sexuality is the least interesting thing about me because to me its black and white... I'm gay and like dick and ass sometimes... no mystery...

but they will ask you a billion fucking questions "who the man and whose the woman?"

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No I don't I just don't let it define me.... I don't pretend to be a girl or whatever u have the right to ur opinion though. I have said before my personality and views might not translate well online. But peeps that know me in real life know I don't have issues with being gay... I just have issues with bitter queeny bitches or mean spirited people gay or straight...

Being mean spirited has nothing to do with sexuality in anyway, but you always seem to mention 'Gay' after any negative connotation as if it attributes to the negativity...

see a woman always knows, every homo needs a bitch like you, hell if hoes called Cadillac can have Blogs and shit where yours? :coffee:

lol no i'm not built for that blogging shit...i'm way too selective with who I want to speak to lol

really, I knew the relationship was over when I saw this pic

janjantit.jpg

before that she was conservative with the dressing then all of a sudden when she's in London sans JD, she feel like letting her titties out??? no ma'am lol...she knew it was over then and that was a good minute before the tattoo lol

Never know why people feel its ok to act so aggressive to gays coming onto them, specially if it isn't forceful ...

but she said it WAS forceful, if we in da club dont be all in muh face , now to give u cred yes not all gays is cut like that but those folks ARE homophobes

Never know why people feel its ok to act so aggressive to gays coming onto them, specially if it isn't forceful ...

how is grabbing and rubbing me and whispering in my ear not forceful??? I don't give a fuck who you are and what you have between your legs...try that shit with me and i'll slap that ass to sleep...I don't play that bullshit

lol no i'm not built for that blogging shit...i'm way too selective with who I want to speak to lol

really, I knew the relationship was over when I saw this pic

janjantit.jpg

before that she was conservative with the dressing then all of a sudden when she's in London sans JD, she feel like letting her titties out??? no ma'am lol...she knew it was over then and that was a good minute before the tattoo lol

I still wanna know the dudes she wit, sans to da right :shifty:

I see Ms. Bzebabe doesn't want a man to throw her up against whatever's close and get to bossin' here around. :rolleyes: She done let that "Put a ring on it" attitude go to her head.

Hotboy, get the Jannoinment Oil. :rolleyes:

:lmao: she a freak dont let that shit fool you, its them pretty ones thats just picky as fuck is her problem, but I know i am picky too so

I see Ms. Bzebabe doesn't want a man to throw her up against whatever's close and get to bossin' here around. :rolleyes: She done let that "Put a ring on it" attitude go to her head.

Hotboy, get the Jannoinment Oil. :rolleyes:

LMAO I don't mind it if we are in a relationship or we have a special understanding (aka fuck buddy)....but not no damn stranger bitch...and by bitch I mean both male and female...I don't discriminate when it comes to regulating a muthafucka...I am a lot of things, but I am not the bitch you can come up to in a club that will let you do as you please

how is grabbing and rubbing me and whispering in my ear not forceful??? I don't give a fuck who you are and what you have between your legs...try that shit with me and i'll slap that ass to sleep...I don't play that bullshit

I'm not saying your behaviour was not warrented, but to many times do you hear or see straight guys beating the shit out of a gay guy because he approached him even in a simple manner

Archived