DISCUSSION ON GAY PEOPLE

Shawn1814

I'm sure everyone agrees with me, so obviously it's you with the bad vision. :coffee:

Damn...you are no joke! :lmao:

I think I would be scared of you if I were straight. :unsure: lol

lol as I said, sex is great served with a side of love and emotion, but there is no special string connecting my vagina to my heart

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WEll damn.....a fuck buddy cant at least spend a night? You cant get up da next mornin and make a brotha an egg sandwich?

thats the point, right there you got it, the point is to get physical yet keep folks as far from YOU as possible its rooted in having needs in sex sure but damn I got xtube shit can't I have a Valentines date every now and then, how come everything is NSA I actually want to go and see the movie just to see how that bullshit play out

how can you be so detatched? you sound like my ex, all he wanted me to do was get over "us" so we could hang drink and fuck im like white boy break out :blink: wait a miunte let me guess your independent like he was? Its all about your needs and thats it? Its knowing this that has me thinking aint nobody important or more important than myself, and all I will ever have as a constant is me which means everyone is disposable

difference is that you were in a relationship, my ass was not...I had no obligation to give two fucks about his feelings or emotion just like he had no obligation to give a fuck about mine...he had nothing to "get over" cuz I was never his girlfriend...he was catching feelings and so he had to go cuz i'm not in the business of playing games...if you are unable to carry on the "relationship" the way it is, then you a free to go...i'm not going to hold it against you cuz people catch feelings sometimes...but know that if you do, it's going to be over because i'm not looking for what you are looking for...I will not invest time into a relationship I do not want to have

damn rght...I don't play that shit...no you can't get anything out of my refrigerator, this is not a fuckin grocery store...no you can't turn on the tv, you don't pay no bills round here...no you can't turn on the radio, we don't need music cuz this shit isn't romantic...no you can't get a tour of my house, your ass won't be here hanging out any damn way...no you can stay after the sex and spoon, spooning is for couples....sure, sex is great served up with a big ball of love and emotion, but there is no special valve connecting my vagina to my heart...that's not saying i'll just fuck anyone, but I don't have to have deeper feelings for you for me to enjoy a great night of sex...and first it used to be the women, but now, more and more these men are getting caught up in emotion and wanting to complicate the situation be hanging out and going to dinner...that's why all fuck buddy actions have been put on hold

hold up, you are my ex! ewwww :tear: dont you want anything MORE?

difference is that you were in a relationship, my ass was not...I had no obligation to give two fucks about his feelings or emotion just like he had no obligation to give a fuck about mine...he had nothing to "get over" cuz I was never his girlfriend...he was catching feelings and so he had to go cuz i'm not in the business of playing games...if you are unable to carry on the "relationship" the way it is, then you a free to go...i'm not going to hold it against you cuz people catch feelings sometimes...but know that if you do, it's going to be over because i'm not looking for what you are looking for...I will not invest time into a relationship I do not want to have

chile i have to just go back to bare basics wit you cause i den took my sleep meds and ready for bed, do you even want love? a relationship?

all of you hear me clearly....no one wants to be alone, not on New Years Eve, Not on Valentines Day and im one of them, I want someone thats down for me like four flat tires, I have alot of love to give and no I aint about fucking all the time, if I was I would have been fucked in 2011 but I havent, shit im focused on myself and my business, all im saying is what the fuck is going on its like nobody wants anything but to be dicked down and please dont make too much noise when you leave. Hell should he leave a tip on the night stand too :unsure:

chile i have to just go back to bare basics wit you cause i den took my sleep meds and ready for bed, do you even want love? a relationship?

what the fuck does wanting love and a relationship have to do with having a fuck buddy??? how are those even placed in the same sentence...you've wanted a relationship with everyone you've ever been involved with sexually?

what the fuck does wanting love and a relationship have to do with having a fuck buddy??? how are those even placed in the same sentence...you've wanted a relationship with everyone you've ever been involved with sexually?

no but i have wanted a relationship while having sex just to bust not necessarily with that person, its like you going to the corner store to get milk and eggs but you really need to just go to the grocery store and get everything you need

all of you hear me clearly....no one wants to be alone, not on New Years Eve, Not on Valentines Day and im one of them, I want someone thats down for me like four flat tires, I have alot of love to give and no I aint about fucking all the time, if I was I would have been fucked in 2011 but I havent, shit im focused on myself and my business, all im saying is what the fuck is going on its like nobody wants anything but to be dicked down and please dont make too much noise when you leave. Hell should he leave a tip on the night stand too :unsure:

see unlike you, I have no problem spending valentines day alone or with friends...I have no problem spending NYE just partying and having fun with friends...the last thing I give a fuck about is not having a boyfriend on valentines day...single is not a disease...and in my single life I will not deprive myself of sex...that doesn't mean I don't want a relationship, i'm just not desperate to get into one...I happen to enjoy my own company...so until I find someone I want to be in a relationship with, my company is going to do just fine

see unlike you, I have no problem spending valentines day alone or with friends...I have no problem spending NYE just partying and having fun with friends...the last thing I give a fuck about is not having a boyfriend on valentines day...single is not a disease...and in my single life I will not deprive myself of sex...that doesn't mean I don't want a relationship, i'm just not desperate to get into one...I happen to enjoy my own company...so until I find someone I want to be in a relationship with, my company is going to do just fine

i buy that, defensive as it may be :rolleyes:

no but i have wanted a relationship while having sex just to bust not necessarily with that person, its like you going to the corner store to get milk and eggs but you really need to just go to the grocery store and get everything you need

sex is not synonymous with relationship for me...you would be the guy that I couldn't be with just sexually or in a relationship...I would be way to scared that you are too needy

sex is not synonymous with relationship for me...you would be the guy that I couldn't be with just sexually or in a relationship...I would be way to scared that you are too needy

I am I want things, im more Down to Earth, I dont need understandings and shit, give me someone thats down for me that wit me thats it, do u baby

that's not defensive...i'm just not cuffing some guy just so I can kiss him at midnight on NYE...for what? i'd rather be alone than be in a relationship just for the sake of being in one

that makes sense i get that, im saying after so many years single at some point you over single

I am I want things, im more Down to Earth, I dont need understandings and shit, give me someone thats down for me that wit me thats it, do u baby

everybody wants things...everybody wants someone that loves them etc...that has nothing to do with being down to earth, that's just what most people want...doesn't mean that you should look for it in every Tom, Dick, and Harry...fuck around and get really disappointed

and what is you scared about? giving yourself to one?

no i'd be scared to give myself to someone who is too dependent and needy...relationships don't scare me if I want to be in one...I was in a relationship for 2 years that ended early last year....what is "over single"??? see that shit scares me...that tells me that the someone is willing to settle for something that they know damn well is not right just for the sake of having someone

no i'd be scared to give myself to someone who is too dependent and needy...relationships don't scare me if I want to be in one...I was in a relationship for 2 years that ended early last year....what is "over single"??? see that shit scares me...that tells me that the someone is willing to settle for something that they know damn well is not right just for the sake of having someone

Im in a gay dessert I dont even go out on dates, I need to relocate, but damn I like dinner and movies, and chat, not with EVERY dude but damn someone

the real question is at what point do you feel like maybe I want to be a mom, maybe I want someone thats there for me other than myself all the time, Im just lost and my pills have kicked in to be continued....

lol a mom???? probably when I find someone I want to marry lol

It really irks me when both gay people and straight people judge gay people. I've found that the gay lifestyle is very colorful, broad, complex and complicated just like the straight lifestyle. I believe that it really dosen't matter. You are gay because you are gay. For some, it defines who they are and that's ok. I don't see why gay and straight people are so discriminatory against gays who display who they are and are happy that way. If you want to be a gay person with a huge stick up your ass (pun intended) then so be it. Nobody has the right to tell you other wise and vice versa.

Being mean spirited has nothing to do with sexuality in anyway, but you always seem to mention 'Gay' after any negative connotation as if it attributes to the negativity...

It does... alot of gay queeny fem dudes become bitter and try to take it out on others who didn't do shit to them and way over the top thats what irks me the most.

It does... alot of gay queeny fem dudes become bitter and try to take it out on others who didn't do shit to them and way over the top thats what irks me the most.

That's true of gay masculine dudes also. I know what you mean but I also see it on both sides. They constantly point the finger at each other instead of living and letting others live which is what ultimately they BOTH want anyway.

lol i'm just saying tho...and even if I was into chicks, I wouldn't be into her ugly ass no way....I mean, if I am going to deal with all that estrogen filled bitching please believe the bitch would look like something...these chicks out here stay trying turn out straight women...constantly need to check these hoes...i'm a vegetarian and fish ain't on my menu, leave my ass alone...I fuck and suck dick, I don't get down with clit....chile, these lesbians are getting bold like a muthafucka

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Archived