DISCUSSION ON GAY PEOPLE

Shawn1814

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a fuck buddy for 3 years.. :coffee: The contract we had was only sex, no chit chat on the phone, no lunch or dinner, no movies or spending the night..

WEll damn.....a fuck buddy cant at least spend a night? You cant get up da next mornin and make a brotha an egg sandwich?

WEll damn.....a fuck buddy cant at least spend a night? You cant get up da next mornin and make a brotha an egg sandwich?

the fuck this look like??? a restaurant??? don't even go in my damn kitchen cuz I don't run a grocery store...and spending the night is for couples...this is not a hotel...if i'm messing with a guy and all we are doing is fuckin, I do not want you to hug me afterwards

damn rght...I don't play that shit...no you can't get anything out of my refrigerator, this is not a fuckin grocery store...no you can't turn on the tv, you don't pay no bills round here...no you can't turn on the radio, we don't need music cuz this shit isn't romantic...no you can't get a tour of my house, your ass won't be here hanging out any damn way...no you can stay after the sex and spoon, spooning is for couples....sure, sex is great served up with a big ball of love and emotion, but there is no special valve connecting my vagina to my heart...that's not saying i'll just fuck anyone, but I don't have to have deeper feelings for you for me to enjoy a great night of sex...and first it used to be the women, but now, more and more these men are getting caught up in emotion and wanting to complicate the situation be hanging out and going to dinner...that's why all fuck buddy actions have been put on hold

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the fuck this look like??? a restaurant??? don't even go in my damn kitchen cuz I don't run a grocery store...and spending the night is for couples...this is not a hotel...if i'm messing with a guy and all we are doing is fuckin, I do not want you to hug me afterwards

Get the dick and go :coffee:

Well damn.. :lmao:

He can get that shit from McDonald's on his way home..

I tried that spending the night shit and the dude thought we were in a relationship..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

real shit, this dude was calling me wanting to have deep conversations about what's going on in my life etc...like muthafucka, why the fuck do you care??? I damn sure don't care about what's going on in your life outside of "are you on your way over?"...I don't even care how your day went, just be in a good mood when your ass gets over here cuz I don't want you to fuck up my happy

real shit, this dude was calling me wanting to have deep conversations about what's going on in my life etc...like muthafucka, why the fuck do you care??? I damn sure don't care about what's going on in your life outside of "are you on your way over?"...I don't even care how your day went, just be in a good mood when your ass gets over here cuz I don't want you to fuck up my happy

I know that's right.. lol

You must have bad vision.

I'm sure everyone agrees with me, so obviously it's you with the bad vision. :coffee:

Damn...you are no joke! :lmao:

I think I would be scared of you if I were straight. :unsure: lol

you have to know your fuck buddy and his/her status (yes boo, I will get a muthafucka tested)...now this particular fuck buddy of mine, we had a special agreement drafted between the two of us...if we are fucking on the regular for lets say 3 months, then fuckin other people is off limits...helped that he was a germophobe and very just....long ass story....now did it always go as planned, honest answer is i'm not sure...I can't say 100% that he wasn't getting his creep on, I can only say that he said he was not going to do so...I wasn't exactly all the way innocent nor did I obey the fuck buddy rules all the way so....I didn't have sex sex, but I received some oral (didn't give) from a guy that I was talking to at the time...wasn't planned, but it went there and shortly after that I ended the fuck buddy relationship...only problem is that the fuck buddy wants to pursue a real relationship with me and that is not at all where i'm at at this point in time

a hot mess :rolleyes: well you earned some points back cause you came real she came with it

how can you be so detatched? you sound like my ex, all he wanted me to do was get over "us" so we could hang drink and fuck im like white boy break out :blink: wait a miunte let me guess your independent like he was? Its all about your needs and thats it? Its knowing this that has me thinking aint nobody important or more important than myself, and all I will ever have as a constant is me which means everyone is disposable

Archived