DISCUSSION ON GAY PEOPLE

Shawn1814

LMAO I don't mind it if we are in a relationship or we have a special understanding (aka fuck buddy)....but not no damn stranger bitch...and by bitch I mean both male and female...I don't discriminate when it comes to regulating and muthafucka

ok you was cool for a long while but ...bitch...hear me clearly.....you gone have to explain dis fuck buddy "understanding" cause from what I know all that means is they free to fuck others, and I have yet to encounter monogamous fuck buddies.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO I don't mind it if we are in a relationship or we have a special understanding (aka fuck buddy)....but not no damn stranger bitch...and by bitch I mean both male and female...I don't discriminate when it comes to regulating a muthafucka...I am a lot of things, but I am not the bitch you can come up to in a club that will let you do as you please

Don't ever come to DC. Niggas, and yes, niggas, are the most aggressive. I've seen ugly men throw bottles at women because they couldn't get their number. It aint her fault you ugly. :umm:

I-don't-care. I don't understand why ppl watch those ridiculous shows that are nothing more than the exploitation of stupid, desperate, and washed up ppl. I just don't get it.

let me help you or try, see the world is getting caught up in all this shit, its not the fact that it is all bullshit, its the fact that all these people in the real world mostly young buy into this shit, so guess what the game has changed, and if you aint watching Housewives Jersey Shore or whatever you not keeping up now dont get me wrong, I hate this shit, but im learning alot

let me help you or try, see the world is getting caught up in all this shit, its not the fact that it is all bullshit, its the fact that all these people in the real world mostly young buy into this shit, so guess what the game has changed, and if you aint watching Housewives Jersey Shore or whatever you not keeping up now dont get me wrong, I hate this shit, but im learning alot

I don't subject myself to such foolery. Basketball Mistresses, Real Househoes Living Beyond Their Means In Atlanta, Flavor of Love, all them tired shows I can't get with.

I'm not saying your behaviour was not warrented, but to many times do you hear or see straight guys beating the shit out of a gay guy because he approached him even in a simple manner

see I dont come like that I dont even want them like that although I will check you out on the low fuck that if you look good this dude was in the barbershop he getting faded up and ohhhhhh i wanted to take muh came phone out im like dammmmnnnnn :excited:

ok you was cool for a long while but ...bitch...hear me clearly.....you gone have to explain dis fuck buddy "understanding" cause from what I know all that means is they free to fuck others, and I have yet to encounter monogamous fuck buddies.

you have to know your fuck buddy and his/her status (yes boo, I will get a muthafucka tested)...now this particular fuck buddy of mine, we had a special agreement drafted between the two of us...if we are fucking on the regular for lets say 3 months, then fuckin other people is off limits...helped that he was a germophobe and very just....long ass story....now did it always go as planned, honest answer is i'm not sure...I can't say 100% that he wasn't getting his creep on, I can only say that he said he was not going to do so...I wasn't exactly all the way innocent nor did I obey the fuck buddy rules all the way so....I didn't have sex sex, but I received some oral (didn't give) from a guy that I was talking to at the time...wasn't planned, but it went there and shortly after that I ended the fuck buddy relationship...only problem is that the fuck buddy wants to pursue a real relationship with me and that is not at all where i'm at at this point in time

you have to know your fuck buddy and his/her status (yes boo, I will get a muthafucka tested)...now this particular fuck buddy of mine, we had a special agreement drafted between the two of us...if we are fucking on the regular for lets say 3 months, then fuckin other people is off limits...helped that he was a germophobe and very just....long ass story....now did it always go as planned, honest answer is i'm not sure...I can't say 100% that he wasn't getting his creep on, I can only say that he said he was not going to do so...I wasn't exactly all the way innocent nor did I obey the fuck buddy rules all the way so....I didn't have sex sex, but I received some oral (didn't give) from a guy that I was talking to at the time...wasn't planned, but it went there and shortly after that I ended the fuck buddy relationship...only problem is that the fuck buddy wants to pursue a real relationship with me and that is not at all where i'm at at this point in time

I had a fuck buddy for 3 years.. :coffee: The contract we had was only sex, no chit chat on the phone, no lunch or dinner, no movies or spending the night..

I got it from Ray. Shut up.

You stole it from me, admit it. :coffee:

I had a fuck buddy for 3 years.. :coffee: The contract we had was only sex, no chit chat on the phone, no lunch or dinner, no movies or spending the night..

I need a fuck buddy. <_< *Looks at Austineisha and Hotass* :blush:

damn rght...I don't play that shit...no you can't get anything out of my refrigerator, this is not a fuckin grocery store...no you can't turn on the tv, you don't pay no bills round here...no you can't turn on the radio, we don't need music cuz this shit isn't romantic...no you can't get a tour of my house, your ass won't be here hanging out any damn way...no you can stay after the sex and spoon, spooning is for couples....sure, sex is great served up with a big ball of love and emotion, but there is no special valve connecting my vagina to my heart...that's not saying i'll just fuck anyone, but I don't have to have deeper feelings for you for me to enjoy a great night of sex...and first it used to be the women, but now, more and more these men are getting caught up in emotion and wanting to complicate the situation be hanging out and going to dinner...that's why all fuck buddy actions have been put on hold

Archived