BREAKING: Robin Williams Found Dead in Home - Suicide

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

RIP to one of my generation's greats

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/robin-williams-found-dead-in-possible-suicide-1201280386/

Veteran film and television comedic actor Robin Williams was found dead on Monday. He was 63.

The cause of death is believed to be suicide via asphyxiation, according to the coroner’s office in Tiburon, Calif. He was found in his home.

His publicist said the actor had been battling depression of late.

“This is a tragic and sudden loss,” his publicist Mara Buxbaum said in a statement. “The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time.”

Williams is best known for both comedic and dramatic roles in movies including “Good Will Hunting,” for which he won a Best Supporting Actor in 1997. In addition, he won several Emmys, Golden Globes.

Williams’ film career was bookended by TV roles including his breakout role on the ABC sitcom “Mork & Mindy” in 1978. He returned to TV on CBS last season, “The Crazy Ones.”

Oh no! :tear: I was just watching his "Weapons of Self-Destruction" comedy special a couple weeks ago. He was so brilliant, and I loved his work. This is crushing. You never truly know nor understand all of the demons people face. The brightest people face the darkest of them all. Rest in peace, Robin. :cry:

I think he was married

and she couldn't keep the man happy? SMH I'm sorry but if you're in a relationship with someone especially married you should be able to help with your other half so that they don't feel they have to kill themselves