Janet songs that you don't care for?

bu.

Let's not just diss the post-Nipslip albums though. Are there songs from Control through to All For You that you just don't care for? Perhaps fan favourites that people overpraise? 

Ignoring the last decade for obvious reasons:

Throb

The Body That Loves You

Whoops Now

One More Chance

God's Stepchild

Luv Me, Luv Me

Girlfriend/Boyfriend or Girlfriend/Boyfriend or whatever

Feel It Boy

R&B Junkie

Thinkin' Bout My Ex

Love Me

Speed It Up (Put It on Me)

I used to love "Escapade" but I wore it out when I was little so I've come to groan whenever I hear those opening chords and usually end up skipping it.

And not that I don't care for it but I wish Janet saved "Go Deep" as a soundtrack single or something. I'm never in the mood for it – or the Bette Davis impressions – when I'm listening to The Velvet Rope.

Dang, I was gonna mention the legendary "French Blue" -_-:P

"He Doesn't Know I'm Alive," "Free Xone," "Love Scene," Someone to Call My Lover," and "Feels So Right" are my bottom 5 for that period. (Each still have over 50 plays on my iPod tho  B))

Let's not just diss the post-Nipslip albums though. Are there songs from Control through to All For You that you just don't care for? Perhaps fan favourites that people overpraise? 

Moist from DJ.

JALW 

Discipline

Never Letchu Go

Warmth

Are these RN1814 b-sides?

Untitled82-vi.gif

• Upvote 1

"Together Again."

I know that's considered one of her greatest songs and it is for such a great cause, but I routinely skip it when it comes up on my smartphone. I find it a little trite.

I do, however, really, really, really like the slow-jam remix of it.

"Together Again."

I know that's considered one of her greatest songs and it is for such a great cause, but I routinely skip it when it comes up on my smartphone. I find it a little trite.

I do, however, really, really, really like the slow-jam remix of it.

Yeah, im kinda tired of the original version as well. It sounds so juvenile when compared to the greater Deeper Remix. 

Hell even Dj Premier remix is more enjoyable to me right now.

Yeah, im kinda tired of the original version as well. It sounds so juveniele when compared to the greater Deeper Remix.

Hell even Dj Premier remix is more enjoyable to me right now.

Yall better preach!!!

Dj premier mix always bumped ...and the Deeper remix is the best slow song from the velvet rope era period