Janet to Perform and Be Honored at the 2015 BET Awards?

SonofBaldwin

I prefer performers with talent, not chart stats (which all pale in comparison to Janet anyway lol)

You just shut any argument down!

Plus, I actually don't give a fuck. I don't care if Michael comes back from the dead and performs a tribute. I just can't wait to see Janet's performance.

• Upvote 1

I can't wait to see who they have performing for her. I would love to see Tinashe because she was inspired by Janet and it will be from the heart .I think Ciara just because I believe she can really knock it out the ball park with her moves . Jason is a great dancer but for some reason I would like to see Chris brown dance .I also wouldn't mind if someone did Anytime Anyplace .WHat if Tinashe , Ciara and Janet got together for a You Want This performance ?I'm just excited about what's going happen .

I really hope this happens. The last time Janet performed at an awards show Whitney was alive, BEP were still a thing, Alicia was popular and Rihanna was promoting Rated R ed2305b7.png. So much has happened in the industry since then yet there has been no iconic moments on stage. I'm just so ready for the slayage!

I really hope this happens. The last time Janet performed at an awards show Whitney was alive, BEP were still a thing, Alicia was popular and Rihanna was promoting Rated R ed2305b7.png. So much has happened in the industry since then yet there has been no iconic moments on stage. I'm just so ready for the slayage!

Poor Bu :lmao:

• Upvote 1