#NoSl333p (video + making of on 1st page)

janet.1814

So are all the people who were telling Game that the countdown had nothing to do with the new single and that the new single was not going to be "No Sleep" going to apologize to him? #NoSl33p #NoShade

tumblr_m7aexvlNOU1qjrnzl.gif

You better stir that pot! YAS.

yes-stir-the-pot-o.gif

So are all the people who were telling Game that the countdown had nothing to do with the new single and that the new single was not going to be "No Sleep" going to apologize to him? #NoSl33p #NoShade

tumblr_m7aexvlNOU1qjrnzl.gif

#nope

QWmBtY4.gif?1

• Upvote 2

not the GameHive running deep on Planet Janet

Save the coins for Janet girls

tumblr_mp0h6zYnhB1reojf1o1_400.gif

Me and Game don't always get along. He's shady and rude as f*ck at times. But right is right.

I'm not stanning for Game, but in this particular case, he was right and the rest were wrong. If he was wrong, I would've definitely been asking him if he was going to apologize.

In any event, I'm over here dancing to the "No SL333P" single that many of the kids were in here saying, inexplicably, wasn't gonna be.

tumblr_m1x67vwqPm1qh9nffo1_250.gif

And we ain't gonna get no sleeep sleeep sleeep sleeep....

She put it on YouTube so I just ripped it to mp3 form. I am buying too but the average person might just do what I did and stop there.

Oh my bad. I thought she was giving it away for free somewhere :lmao:. Unfortunately that's the downside of the Internet. I wish artists would just put it out there on iTunes or whatever as soon as it's premiered. It makes more sense imo. But it's coming and I'm sure people will buy it if they like it. I just hope the UK gets to buy it tonight too. We always get singles (from American artists) released days or weeks after everyone else for some reason.

Me and Game don't always get along. He's shady and rude as f*ck at times. But right is right.

I'm not stanning for Game, but in this particular case, he was right and the rest were wrong. If he was wrong, I would've definitely been asking him if he was going to apologize.

In any event, I'm over here dancing to the "No SL333P" single that many of the kids were in here saying, inexplicably, wasn't gonna be.

Lol it was his opinion not sure about any else being wrong. it's a good song but it still wouldn't have been my first choice.

Sis ain't got time to read the explanations

Bopping over here

r9qved.jpg