#NoSl333p (video + making of on 1st page)

janet.1814

OMG....WOW....THAT WAS ...UNEXPECTED! Thank you Mariah. You rarely see peers acknowledge each other like this.

Exaclty. I guess it's true, these two really like each other. And they probably got to know each other more when Janet was doing charity work by dating the Jurassic park proc.

• Upvote 2

Janet Jackson: "I have met [Carey] before and she's really cool and so funny. Everyone has been given the wrong impression of her, and maybe it is her doing. But you have to remember that celebrities are always in the spotlight and are sometimes forced to conduct them selves in a different way than they normally do. That?s how it is in the business. I have met artists who are real divas, but Mariah Carey is not one of them. She is a very sweet person, and what nobody sees off camera is the real person she is on the inside." (Music Beat)

For those of you that have more than one device that you have Spotify installed on, Let it replay with the volume down. I'm listening to the song on my ipod but streaming it on the iPad on mute. You should of course be plugged in so it doesn't kill your battery :lol: I'm going to let it replay all night. :lol:

yea i looped that bitch on my spotify for real it is playing as we speak on my phone with my headphones plugged in, sometimes I put 1 in my ear just to give a listen lol, but yea I ain't playin.

I just love that the only legit negative reception I've been seeing is from those who don't like her to begin with. Normal people are really loving it!!!

• Upvote 1

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2015/06/22/janet_jackson_s_new_song_no_sleep_her_first_single_in_five_years_is_a_welcome.html?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=5588621a04d3012acc000001&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

131156176-janet-jackson-performs-live-on

Janet Jackson’s First Single in Five Years Is a Welcome Throwback to Her Velvet Rope Days

After Janet Jackson announced her marriage in 2012 to Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana, she all but disappeared from the public eye, amid rumors that she converted to Islam and had retired from the entertainment industry for good. So it came as a welcome surprise when, in May, she announced her first album in seven years and a world tour. Now the good news keeps on coming with the release of her first new single in five years, “No Sleep.”

If you’re a fan of Jackson circa Janet. and The Velvet Rope, you’ll probably appreciate this sultry slow jam, which sounds like it could have been a lost track from either one of those beloved albums. Produced by long-time recording partners Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, “No Sleep” is a nice departure from the singer’s more recent output, which has all-too-frequently relied upon forgettable electronic beats and an overdose of autotune. Here, Jackson’s soft, cooing vocals (about reuniting with a lover for a 48-hour, sleepless marathon of ... binge-watching, presumably) are left largely untouched, the production uncluttered—for the first time in over a decade, she sounds like she’s squarely in her musical comfort zone. If this is what we have to look forward to with the new album, Jackson might finally achieve the comeback we’ve been hoping for.

Um can u pm me download plz :umm:

I was going to send it to you when I got home from work but, you can buy it now  :)

TMZ..............I love it, but Madge aint the only 1 that needs to take notes.. :coffee:

10511291_924768257615905_906736502168689

:lmao:  :lmao:  They could have called out a lot of artists but to do it to Madonna.  I still hate TMZ though