#NoSl333p (video + making of on 1st page)

janet.1814

"remember me!! I'm Madonna!!!! I'M MADONNA DAMMIT*

She also got trashed for attempting to make her fans pay to watch that horrendous video for "Bitch I'm Madonna" on Tidal. I also stalked a few of her fan forums, and a lot of fans hate that song, and her antics. I actually really like the song. The video is pure trash though.

She has no idea what to do with herself.  Now she released video of her playing the guitar. 

She has no idea what to do with herself.  Now she released video of her playing the guitar. 

I like her, but she's looking desperate. 

Janet will keep it classy, and not kick her while shes down though.

I cant get over this fucking tune. :mellow: Im over here doing 'Like You don't Love me' adlibs to this shit and I can only imagine the smoove runs she is gonna do with a live vocal..i cannot wait. :blush:  you can jazz this shit up to...add some strings and horns..that live version might shit! :huh:

I don't even use the radio anymore lol

But non Janet fans on my fb have tweeted about it, and 2 exes called me to tell me they love it...Riri and Bey fans

Neither do I. But I was listening for her today. I didn't even hear mention of it. I miss those days. I feel like and old hag.

Lol don't feel old, most young ppl don't listen to the radio...every1 I know uses a streaming service

True. But I had no idea who the hell was on the radio today. I remember listening to the radio all the time, and recognizing everybody in the 90s and the beginning of the 00s. Now the radio is unbearable.

I'm on vacay and haven't been on all day (dang, that rhymed lol), but let me just say I loooove "No Sleeep" :excited: :excited: She went completely left field and smacked us with a laidback groove ~ which kinda reminds me what TTWLG was for the janet. era so I love that as well! I also love the fact she always stays true to her musical roots. :thumbup: Oh and that briiiiidge! :blush:

Have any other celebs spoken of this?

I could name a list that I promise you have listened, Justin, Bruno, Mariah, Jay, Beyonce, Solange, Britney.....I bet my life on all of them....did they post? maybe not yet, but they heard the cut ...slices like a knife :wub:  THAT BRIDGE :w00t:  "wake wake wake up!"

Im crying again :cry:  ....listening to "No Sleeep" ....I'm so glad to be alive to hear her again, and wanna see her live ...I love her so much thank you Janet we love you !  I've been playing this song non-stop and I think she made a great choice, its perfect, its so beautiful like she is