#NoSl333p (video + making of on 1st page)

janet.1814

As I posted on Twitter, what I like about NS is that it's not an explosive single. The groove/vibe of the song is consistent from start to finish, and the bridge goes up a bit in the vocals, but not as much as to erode the overall vibe. It seeps in very smooth, and gives you just enough life to loop the song. The consistency of the song will carry the song to any success it has.

:lmao:  what is her history with Janet?  She always shows love like she is real close to her.  Sometimes she will randomly tweet something about Janet.  And Jackee came for Khia too.   :lmao:  

I wish I knew. I asked her if she'd met her and she said yeah and that her fave song was Rope Burn. I'd LOVE to see a picture of them together :excited:

If she does perform on BET and unleashes an AMAZING choreography for this than i see it jump a lot on the charts. People are not used to this type of tracks anymore and can't even see a dance routine for it. 

She better do THAT .

What did they say?

Well the fat hairy guy albert said it wasn't going to work and she needed to put Nicki on it which makes no sense. The mop head looking bitch alfredas who sounds like she swallows cigarette smoke said this is not 2000. People who were calling in saying they liked it they kept saying you must be a fan as if regular people outside her fanbase can't like it. Their intern the youngest one on the 2 pretty brit said she loved it and they got on her for that. I hope she blows past all of them at the BET awards. except Britney

• Upvote 1

Well the fat hairy guy albert said it wasn't going to work and she needed to put Nicki on it which makes no sense. The mop head looking bitch alfredas who sounds like she swallows cigarette smoke said this is not 2000. People who were calling in saying they liked it they kept saying you must be a fan as if regular people outside her fanbase can't like it. Their intern the youngest one on the 2 pretty brit said she loved it and they got on her for that. I hope she blows past all of them at the BET awards. except Britney

:lmao:  :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao:  

I was thinking that a rapper might jump on it..but not Nicki. Maybe J. Cole or Kendrick Lamar.