If Janet asked you to request ONE song for her to perform at your show...

bu.

On a side note.....after this tour I would like Janet to do a ballads/non singles tour at historical small venues and wearing a couple of beautiful gowns.  Songs like Empty, My Need, Lonely, 24 Play, When We Oooh, Take Care, Better Days, What Can I Say, Someday is Tonight, Making Love In The Rain, I Get Lonely, Where Are You Now, Trust A Try, Funny How Time Flies....you get the point.  This will be the time Janet can switch things up in a major way and become the songstress instead of being cast and put in a box as the Pop Queen her fans want her to remain in for so long.  Janet can enter a new chapter in her life focusing on different music and movies. 

You know miss thing is going to take a long ass break after the tour is over but with her new focus you never know....especially if she goes into entirely new direction with the type of music she wants to perform.  Janet loves her some Joni Mitchell and 70's inspired music and has a very eclectic taste in music.  Would love to see more of that in the future. 

• Upvote 1

You know miss thing is going to take a long as break after the tour is over but with her new focus you never know....especially if she goes into entirely new direction with the type of music she wants to perform.  Janet loves her some Joni Mitchell and 70's inspired music and has a very eclectic taste in music.  Would love to see more of that in the future. 

Im surprised Janet has not collaborated with Stevie Nicks yet, hell they already have some of the same fashion sense :lol:...the white witch and black gypsy on a song together screams magic :blush:

Why cant ppl follow directions? Its makes it less interesting when ppl have multiple answers :sigh:

"Lonely"

look homie it wasnt stated in the "directions" as you put it that list only one song different from the last. I had a thread just like this where posters immediately ignored directions, in this case none were here, the questionw as simple, which song would you like? if some of us have the same reply oh well :filenails:

• Upvote 1

Why cant ppl follow directions? Its makes it less interesting when ppl have multiple answers :sigh:

"Lonely"

School them. They might as write a full set list and say "one of them" at the end :lmao:. 

look homie it wasnt stated in the "directions" as you put it that list only one song different from the last. I had a thread just like this where posters immediately ignored directions, in this case none were here, the questionw as simple, which song would you like? if some of us have the same reply oh well :filenails:

But I said one song. Folks here listing multiple songs and putting an "or" in there as if it counts as one :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Im surprised Janet has not collaborated with Stevie Nicks yet, hell they already have some of the same fashion sense :lol:...the white witch and black gypsy on a song together screams magic :blush:

Why did I immediately think of Janet's DRM VMA look?

• Upvote 1