Beyonce's new single deemed another ‘Crazy In Love’

DJ Y2K Malone™

Ray Cunningham, the first openly gay personality to be featured on BET in its 25 year history, says that he has heard the new Beyonce single.

“I heard Beyonce’s new single” he tweeted before telling his followers that the track is “fire” and that he is STILL dancing to it. He continued: “Beyonce’s new song is the tea. Your ribs WILL hurt! I proooomise!”. When a fan asked him what the record sounds like, he replied: “Crazy In Love 2011″. Now, that’s true tea! Serve me my chocolate biscuits! :excited: :excited: :excited:

http://twitter.com/#!/MissterRay/status/31187326851874816

I kind of miss Beyonce and "Crazy In Love" is one of my favorite songs by her

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's so weird... the whole sasha fierce era stopped in early 2010 but its feels like she only came out yesterday but she released the album in 2008......

she is really missing from the music scene everything out now sounds the same that euro pop shit is getting played out to me I know Beyonce will bring something different

I really didn't care for the Saha Fierce era

she is really missing from the music scene everything out now sounds the same that euro pop shit is getting played out to me I know Beyonce will bring something different

I really didn't care for the Saha Fierce era

Do you think Beyonces music sounds much different ?

I don't .... definatly the most entertaining, can't deny it ... She isn't going to be out for a long time though. I'm definatly interested to see what she will do with this era though. She needs to challenge herself and do something dynamic

Do you think Beyonces music sounds much different ?

I don't .... definatly the most entertaining, can't deny it ... She isn't going to be out for a long time though. I'm definatly interested to see what she will do with this era though. She needs to challenge herself and do something dynamic

I think it's different in that her sound isn't the same as the rest and she always had hip hop elements in her music as much as i do hate on her the girl is missed

I think it's different in that her sound isn't the same as the rest and she always had hip hop elements in her music as much as i do hate on her the girl is missed

Yeah she can't lose her hip hop totally. Its what makes her Beyonce. Losing that would make her sound Gaga and them. Beyonce is still a better performer than most of the girls save P!nk she she should be okay.

I'm mad as hell at this why the fuck would anyone get excited over this bullshit if the muthafucka sounds like shit we done heard before she ain't doing nothing new y'all Beyonce fans crazy as hell getting excited over recycled shit

Thats exactly what I was thinking ...

I'm Glad Someone Said It! none of this news is official anyway.

She's going back to making "real music", so I don't understand why ppl are complaining. Now it's "she already did that. Do something else." Then when she does something else, they complain about it and say she should go back to making "real music" like she did on Dangerously In Love. Then when she does it, they complain. And then the cycle starts all over again. :lol:

The kids want too much.

Archived