Do you f**k on the 1st date? ?

Dal

okay  :unsure: well the problem is a lot of these guys are younger than me, and they hit me up on Grindr or whatever, I rarely meet guys age appropriate....but I guess its something that should be discussed before the date

my one ex we had been dating pretty steady and he wanted to take me to this fancy restaurant, so we get all dressed up and right before we leave out the doors he's like "oh and we're getting separate checks" im like :mellow: thinking to myself I was planning on buying our dinner

I'm age appropriate :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Upvote 1

okay  :unsure: well the problem is a lot of these guys are younger than me, and they hit me up on Grindr or whatever, I rarely meet guys age appropriate....but I guess its something that should be discussed before the date

my one ex we had been dating pretty steady and he wanted to take me to this fancy restaurant, so we get all dressed up and right before we leave out the doors he's like "oh and we're getting separate checks" im like :mellow: thinking to myself I was planning on buying our dinner

I think the rule is "who ever initiates the idea of a date pays" 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I thought the dom/top typically pays?

Gurl. :umm: 

Bailey is right. Whoever asked the other out pays. And that can happen for a few more dates but by the time you both are just deciding where to go you split it and it's it should on the whole be like that when y'all togeva. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gurl. :umm: 

Bailey is right. Whoever asked the other out pays. And that can happen for a few more dates but by the time you both are just deciding where to go you split it and it's it should on the whole be like that when y'all togeva. 

I'm sorry you lot have never been with a gentleman. :coffee:

I would love a nice date, these guys are wild though they're into a lot of extreme sexual stuff. I know a guy that keeps in contact regularly with me, and he readily discusses all of his sexual exploits, the funny thing is he is very attractive, and has several degrees, works a great job. I don't get it....my working theory now is he has low self esteem..despite everything else contradicting that, so his "numbers" are going up way high...I mean 7 dicks just last week alone :mellow:

I don't know what kinda person would want to have sex with sooo many people its like he goes on a bender like a drunk gets cleaned up enough to go to work and back to it

Edited by Stealth

this is probably the best response and most typical behavior, thus the answer being it depends....if theres chemistry for more ill invest more into waiting

Please, that means nothing. There are ppl who fucked on the first date and ended up being in a full fledged relationship and/ or gotten married. It varies case by case. Theres no rules out of handbook that will determine if u and another will grow, jointly. Optimism is the ruler in life

Please, that means nothing. There are ppl who fucked on the first date and ended up being in a full fledged relationship and/ or gotten married. It varies case by case. Theres no rules out of handbook that will determine if u and another will grow, jointly. Optimism is the ruler in life

I disagree, I can only speak from experience, and most gay dudes are about the sex (only) and some don't respect you if u give it up so fucking fast....cause if I got it easy, everyone else will too <_< Now do exceptions exist? Im sure they do, however if a guy hits me up on Grindr and his second "sentence" after "sup?" is "looking for?
 chances are Im not gonna marry this bitch :coffee: and I did ask how many guys are actually "dating"? in the first place because I don't know many that do, but even beyond that if they are dating if the goal is sex, guys can get that like a handshake...

Edited by Stealth

I disagree, I can only speak from experience, and most gay dudes are about the sex (only) and some don't respect you if u give it up so fucking fast....cause if I got it easy, everyone else will too <_< Now do exceptions exist? Im sure they do, however if a guy hits me up on Grindr and his second "sentence" after "sup?" is "looking for?
 chances are Im not gonna marry this bitch :coffee: and I did ask how many guys are actually "dating"? in the first place because I don't know many that do, but even beyond that if they are dating if the goal is sex, guys can get that like a handshake...

Thats YOUR experience...Im speakin from a global scope. The proof is there cus I have seen it. You cant dispute facts just cus you personally havent experienced it

I've hit the point where I hate people in regards to anything romantic or sexual. Haha. My last girlfriend ripped the heart that I always said I never had right out of my chest...stomped and pissed on it, then ate it, then shit it out, burned the waste to a crisp, and used it as some fertilizer to crumple over the top of our relationship's figurative gravesite. :mellow:

Needless to say, I'm on some "FUCK errbody" type shit. -_- Tail end of 2014, and most of 2015 provided me my most tumoltuous dating/relationship experiences...and has proven to me that I am supposed to be on some George Clooney (before he got married)/Ginuwine "100% Bachelor" type of shit for life ^_^ (my oh my do I got mad stories, lol)

Nahhhh, I don't even hook-up anymore. Ain't had sex in almost half a half year, and I'm more than cool wit dat.

• Upvote 1

I've hit the point where I hate people in regards to anything romantic or sexual. Haha. My last girlfriend ripped the heart that I always said I never had right out of my chest...stomped and pissed on it, then ate it, then shit it out, burned the waste to a crisp, and used it as some fertilizer to crumple over the top of our relationship's figurative gravesite. :mellow:

Needless to say, I'm on some "FUCK errbody" type shit. -_- Tail end of 2014, and most of 2015 provided me my most tumoltuous dating/relationship experiences...and has proven to me that I am supposed to be on some George Clooney (before he got married)/Ginuwine "100% Bachelor" type of shit for life ^_^ (my oh my do I got mad stories, lol)

Nahhhh, I don't even hook-up anymore. Ain't had sex in almost half a half year, and I'm more than cool wit dat.

Now that makes me wonder why you love that song "Greatest X" so much ??

Now that makes me wonder why you love that song "Greatest X" so much ??

Hahahaha! Nahhh, believe me...she's most definitely my WORST X ever. Funnily enough though, a brief relationship I had just before her would be the one I'd give the title of Greatest to. I'm still a bit disappointed in how it ended because there's loose ends. I hate an ending that was unexplained and unprompted. 

But, you know, that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.