Janet & Wissam Having a Baby

J.

Islam does not allow surrogates or the practice of freezing eggs. So we can scratch that off.  So she's either having it herself or adopting.  

Janet is a 49 year old billionaire not some strict poor woman who serves a religion. At her age she has a better success rate at IVF or buying a surrogate.. Science over stupidity and Janet ain't stupid

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ok.. Now point out where I said the "the inbreakable tour will continue".. You can't bc I never said that :sigh: reading is fundamental

So what you're actually saying is that you, yourself, Norman/Game does NOT believe that what Janet is telling her fans will actually materialize (the return of the Unbreakable Tour)..??

You...? Out of all people on here..don't believe her..?

giphy_zps21bs0mjn.gif

Stunning turn of events we've exposed here.....

So what you're actually saying is that you, yourself, Norman/Game does NOT believe that what Janet is telling her fans will actually materialize (the return of the Unbreakable Tour)..??

You...? Out of all people on here..don't believe her..?

Stunning turn of events we've exposed here.....

It's not a "turn of events". If you're asking if I think she'll continue the Unbreakable tour.. The answer is I doubt it. But if she does.. I'm there. 

I don't think this is her last tour/album Either

It's not a "turn of events". If you're asking if I think she'll continue the Unbreakable tour.. The answer is I doubt it. But if she does.. I'm there. 

I don't think this is her last tour/album Either

so then you're doubting the words that came from her own lips..?

thats all I'm trying to figure out.. It's just I haven't known u to doubt any official statement from Janet, herself.. You usually go off "facts" and not personal feelings.. Seems so out of character for you bruh..

so then you're doubting the words that came from her own lips..?

thats all I'm trying to figure out.. It's just I haven't known u to doubt any official statement from Janet, herself.. You usually go off "facts" and not personal feelings.. Seems so out of character for you bruh..

I'm doubting a continuation of a tour. I hope I'm wrong but I'm not saving my ticket :umm: I'm a realist 

Life doesn't make sense most of the time. Janet knows it's her fault and a risk she had to take to have a child.  And when you say why didn't Janet have her child during her "7 Year Hiatus" that is just insensitive. Janet might not have been ready or was dealing with medical issues that we as fans don't need to know what the exact reason was. Janet could have had a baby on her own through a donor but you know what, it's not the same experience than having a baby with who you are married to and completely in love with. It's a beautiful thing and it's something that I wish I had in my future. 

I didn't say why didn't she have her baby during her 7yrs. I said why didn't she start planning it then. Does it make sense to all of a sudden to start "planning a family" in the middle of a tour? Nope and something's going on. As I said as soon as this album was released and I listened to "Great Forever", "Take Me Away", and "Well Traveled" that I think this is Janet's last album and tour. Wissam ain't playing with that ass. 

• Upvote 1

Janet is a 49 year old billionaire not some strict poor woman who serves a religion. At her age she has a better success rate at IVF or buying a surrogate.. Science over stupidity and Janet ain't stupid

why would it make her stupid and poor to have faith in a religion that differs from your ideals of intelligence? Why can't it be a perspective thing? What if Janet doesn't prefer the scientific route because she wants to have the natural order of having a child & used her faith toward believing in it & it materialized for her? What if that's a testament of faith for her & her husband? What if she wants to feel her child kick inside her body? Is she stupid to you every time she points to the sky & says Insha Allah? Or in the past every time she spoke of God & her connection to faith & prayer? 

If her prayers to the "Dream Maker" have come true how can you call her stupid if she so decides to go with the way of her faith? You tear people apart for having critiques of career moves yet you jump on her personal beliefs, by imposing your own claiming she's smart enough to share yours. 

• Upvote 1

I didn't say why didn't she have her baby during her 7yrs. I said why didn't she start planning it then. Does it make sense to all of a sudden to start "planning a family" in the middle of a tour? Nope and something's going on. As I said as soon as this album was released and I listened to "Great Forever", "Take Me Away", and "Well Traveled" that I think this is Janet's last album and tour. Wissam ain't playing with that ass. 

Janet and Wissam have been married going on 4 years now. How do you know they weren't already trying. I don't for one minute think that Janet in the middle of her tour just decided to start a family. This was most likely something that had been in the works for years. But it wasn't working. Now they've had a breakthrough and they are taking it.

she is not stupid but her husband is Muslim and he ain't choosing science over his religion. He said himself he has lost money because he will not associate with businesses that operate with alcoholic beverages because he respects his faith. So why would he break his faith now and have her use a surrogate.  And she performed in a sauna suit in Dubai maybe pregnant  in 90 degree heat so she is serving her religion 

• Upvote 1

why would it make her stupid and poor to have faith in a religion that differs from your ideals of intelligence? Why can't it be a perspective thing? What if Janet doesn't prefer the scientific route because she wants to have the natural order of having a child & used her faith toward believing in it & it materialized for her? What if that's a testament of faith for her & her husband? What if she wants to feel her child kick inside her body? Is she stupid to you every time she points to the sky & says Insha Allah? Or in the past every time she spoke of God & her connection to faith & prayer? 

If her prayers to the "Dream Maker" have come true how can you call her stupid if she so decides to go with the way of her faith? You tear people apart for having critiques of career moves yet you jump on her personal beliefs, by imposing your own claiming she's smart enough to share yours. 

Because the future on her child depends on great health (especially for her age) and taking care of self... Not following some ancient fairytale book. 

Religion is not healthcare. Prayer isn't healthcare... You also mentioned Allah for some reason. Janet literally says God in that same song :lmao: and many other songs. She never came out as Muslim.. Quit assuming 

Janet and Wissam have been married going on 4 years now. How do you know they weren't already trying. I don't for one minute think that Janet in the middle of her tour just decided to start a family. This was most likely something that had been in the works for years. But it wasn't working. Now they've had a breakthrough and they are taking it.

who said they weren't trying? No matter how you and others are trying to put this as not being her fault it is. If you're trying to start a family the thing not to do is set up a WORLD TOUR with 2 to 3 legs. She was better off just putting out the album and just doing performances here and there instead of tarnishing her reputation which is in fact what she's done no matter how it's worded.

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1

And she performed in a sauna suit in Dubai maybe pregnant  in 90 degree heat so she is serving her religion 

A sauna suit? I'm pretty sure her outfit is light and airy. Wearing black in the heat isn't dangerous at all :umm: Thought that was common sense but look who I'm talking to

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/why-do-bedouins-wear-black-robes.65287/

What fucking difference does it make if it was planned, or not? Janet dosen't communicate with her fans, so we are left with "maybes" and "what ifs". The fact of the matter is, I'm not her friend, her family member, or keeper of her thoughts. How she's starting her family, is irrelevant now. It dosent change a thing. I am (was) a crazed fan, who fell in love with her art. Who actually loved Janet for her quality performances, and who am pissed off at her for giving me the most frustrating, lazy, ridiculous, and boring era ever! The only good thing about the era is the album, and the baby. It's a shame that her last era had to end in shit! This is not how I imagined Janet's farewell was going to be. 

• Upvote 2

A sauna suit? I'm pretty sure her outfit is light and airy. Wearing black in the heat isn't dangerous at all :umm: Thought that was common sense but look who I'm talking to

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/why-do-bedouins-wear-black-robes.65287/

Please provide link to evidence 

yeah I'm sure it's really light. Thus the fan and the complaints from her background singers who even asked if they could remove clothing. They wear less than her by the way and still feel hot as hell on the stage. 

he said it himself family and legacy are important in his family and they they are all men. I hope she has a girl to shake things up. 

"My father passed away when I was quite young, and I felt that it was my duty to kind of pick up the flag and to continue the business, and try to continue the legacy and the family name," he told Entrepreneur. "It's in our blood, we're merchants. When I was a child, I looked at my father's passport and his occupation said 'Merchant.' I asked my mom, and she explained that we are merchants. We take pride in that, it's our heritage."

• Upvote 1

Here we are fighting amongst each other. The reality is, Janet didn't give a fuck about none of us this era, and now she definitely has more of a reason to give less fucks about us. It's back to watching TVR tour, and listening, and watching her old videos for me. Back when she used to give us quality eras.

• Upvote 2

Here we are fighting amongst each other. The reality is, Janet didn't give a fuck about none of us this era, and now she definitely has more of a reason to give less fucks about us. It's back to watching TVR tour, and listening, and watching her old videos for me. Back when she used to give us quality eras.

Lmao it's clockwork with you 

:wave: 

• Upvote 1

Some of you are doing way too much with the Muslim thing. She's clearly not devout or strict if she were one. Do you see her wearing hijabs? Did she stop a show then face East for prayer? Does she reject her gay friends/fans? 

Why would you think she'd rule out IVF? She's damn near 50 and if she's bearing that child, she likely went that route.

• Upvote 5