Janet & Wissam Having a Baby

J.

I was just watching tour clips on Youtube and when After You Fall came up it kinda got to me. This occasion should be joyous for fans but it is tinged with so much (understandable) negativety. Its sad, though im sure Janet is pretty happy. I think she is disappointed things turned out the way they did tour wise, but ultimately doesnt really care if she doesnt have a following anymore. This is her chance for a family...Wissams dough, her diamond collection and other ventures will keep her afloat.

I also would like to believe the tour DVDs are coming our way...soon would be ideal.

And any member thinking Janet will do arena tours (especially worldwide) is delusional.

Norm, I appreciate your passion for always looking at the brighter side of things, and the fact that you're such a staunch supporter of Janet and seemingly every career move she's ever made..

but you have over 27k posts (just on this messageboard)... You can't honestly say that each one of those posts was about a topic you knew 100% about and that all of those comments you've made over the years have contained absolutely 0% speculation or assumption..

Can you..?

Dragwigsnatch.gif

Arg lad you're proper simple you yano

You're like some vapid PR-bot , churching out passive-aggressive chit chat 

If not spreading lies about Janet = simple.. Then I'll take it

You're like some internet troll with nothing better to do than to diss a Legend

This is driving me up a fucking wall. I feel so bad for Janet, and I have no idea how to defend her. I don't understand shit about how the refunds work. My understanding is, that LN will not refund them the money, if it's a postponed concert. They will only refund if it's cancelled?

I got my refund processed.. That's all that matters.. But some people are impatient and petty.. They need to slow their role.. Either way.. They can't do a damn thing :lmao: 

If not spreading lies about Janet = simple.. Then I'll take it

You're like some internet troll with nothing better to do than to diss a Legend

I got my refund processed.. That's all that matters.. But some people are impatient and petty.. They need to slow their role.. Either way.. They can't do a damn thing :lmao: 

lol tosser

I was just watching tour clips on Youtube and when After You Fall came up it kinda got to me. This occasion should be joyous for fans but it is tinged with so much (understandable) negativety. Its sad, though im sure Janet is pretty happy. I think she is disappointed things turned out the way they did tour wise, but ultimately doesnt really care if she doesnt have a following anymore. This is her chance for a family...Wissams dough, her diamond collection and other ventures will keep her afloat.

I also would like to believe the tour DVDs are coming our way...soon would be ideal.

And any member thinking Janet will do arena tours (especially worldwide) is delusional.

I honestly do feel for Jan. She's only human. Time will heal all wounds. But if and when she ever does anything pertaining to her career, she needs to not promise things she will not deliver on. 

• Upvote 2

All you bishes will buy tour tickets when she returns. But don't go around acting like industry experts saying things like "she can't tour anymore" You literally don't know that. You're only assuming 

I hope you narcissists all find you Great Forever 

This bitch aint buying shit. The tour is not going to go on. It's over Game. Accept it! Unbreakable has broken beyond repair!

Bruh, you had tickets for an August date... A date that had already been previously rescheduled.. You could have gotten a refund weeks/months ago..

Just because it's all peaches and cream for Norman, doesn't make it so for everyone else..

• Upvote 1

My post count and how long I've been a member has nothing to do anything.. I could have 1 post or 3 billion.. I could have been here 10 years or 200 years.. Why does that matter? Who cares what I said in the past... That has nothing to do with this situation... Janet wants a family.. end of story.. Get over it 

Way to avoid actually answering the question that was posed to you, bruh.. ??

• Upvote 1

Bruh, you had tickets for an August date... A date that had already been previously rescheduled.. You could have gotten a refund weeks/months ago..

Just because it's all peaches and cream for Norman, doesn't make it so for everyone else..

Why would I get rid of a ticket months/weeks ago?

Don't care about everyone else.. Just mom & myself.. The poor step-children will bitch and complain regardless of what she does.. There only a few bitching voices.. (as always) I respect Janet so I'm not going to sit here and lie and speculate based off nothing except fan assumptions like you and others. It's not my place. I have no reason to. 

Edited by Game
  • Downvote 1

Exactly! But everyone else is narcissistic. Que pendejo!

No shit! As in it isn't on hold! It's cancelling!

Yeah.. Glad you listened when Janet said that from her MacBook Pro 

Oh you think its her last tour? Just like you thought Discipline would be her last album :lmao: She'll have a lot to say in the coming years with Baby Jackson-Al Mana running the middle east 

Edited by Game

Why would I get rid of a ticket months/weeks ago?

DOn't care about everyone else.. Just mom.. The poor step-children will bitch and complain regardless of what she does.. 

The point I made had to have flown over your head, Norm..

the August date that you had tix to wasn't always meant for August, correct?

therefore, when it was originally announced (months ago) that the date you had purchased tickets to was being moved to August, you were then legally able to obtain a refund up until a week before the show was to take place (in August).. That was your legal right as spelled out in Ticketmaster's fine print..

These new postponements/cancellations haven't even been relayed to the powers that be (Ticketmaster, LiveNation), thus everyone now knows they are getting no show from Janet, but are unable to get a refund processed at this point, when it should've been squared away already before she told everyone she ain't doin it..

Do you now understand why your situation is different from others around here..?

Yeah.. Glad you listened when Janet said that from her MacBook Pro 

Oh you think its her last tour? Just like you thought Discipline would be her last album :lmao: She'll have a lot to say in the coming years with Baby Jackson-Al Mana running the middle east 

She was obviously using a phone to record that video. :umm: 

The point I made had to have flown over your head, Norm..

the August date that you had tix to wasn't always meant for August, correct?

therefore, when it was originally announced (months ago) that the date you had purchased tickets to was being moved to August, you were then legally able to obtain a refund up until a week before the show was to take place (in August).. That was your legal right as spelled out in Ticketmaster's fine print..

These new postponements/cancellations haven't even been relayed to the powers that be (Ticketmaster, LiveNation), thus everyone now knows they are getting no show from Janet, but are unable to get a refund processed at this point, when it should've been squared away already before she told everyone she ain't doin it..

Do you now understand why your situation is different from others around here..?

I got your point... I don't care about it bc it doesn't effect me still.. People need to wait...

FYI The Cleveland Quicken Loans Arena isn't apart of Ticketmaster 

Edited by Game

She was obviously using a phone to record that video. :umm: 

It looked like She tapped a keyboard at the end of it.. Not the screen 

The fact that y'all are nitpicking everything I say for "likes" and "laughs" proves my point. There's a rant thread.. Go there to spread your lies and disrespect Janet. 

• Upvote 1

I got your point... I don't care about it bc it doesn't effect me still.. People need to wait...

FYI The Cleveland Quicken Loans Arena isn't apart of Ticketmaster 

Then why are you still reading and responding, Norm..?