Janet & Wissam Having a Baby

J.

All religions, and relgious texts are open for iinterpretation. You dont see ALL Muslims chopping heads. You're generalizing Islam. Don't get me wrong, I find them all equally abhorent, delusional, dangerous, and of nothing but pure myths and even stupidity. But just like christianity, not all Muslims follow their version of the magical sky monster to its word. The bible is also abhorrent. People just don't practice it fully, because it's inconvenient, impractital, and unrealistic.

As far as the first Testament yes I agree.  But with the new Testament all of those barbaric beliefs were abolished through Jesus Christ who was a Jew and very against the Jewish establishment and it's beliefs. Jesus did not create a new religion but a new way of having a relationship with God through him not a church which unfortunately so many right wing Christians seem to forget. 

• Upvote 2

As far as the first Testament yes I agree.  But with the new Testament all of those barbaric beliefs were abolished through Jesus Christ who was a Jew and very against the Jewish the establishment and it's beliefs. Jesus did not create a new religion but a new way of having a relationship with God through him not a church which unfortunately so many right wing Christians seem to forget. 

Yeah, but as I stated before, the bible is open for interpretation. Some argue that Jesus came along to confirm the laws in the old testament, others say he abolished it. Some say what god did in Soddom and Gomorrah was to punish homosexuals, others say it was to punish the hostility of the citizens. That's why we have so many denominations of christianity. All who follow the same book, the same texts. They can't even agree on it, and use it to fit, condemn, or justify their particular needs.

I love how we're pretending Dubai is some conservative place, like it's not a luxury destination that plenty of foreigners/Europeans do business and live. Y'all act like her moving there represents some moral failing. Also Wissam and Janet are rich so the same rules don't even apply to them if we're being honest.  A black person is killed every 28 hours by the state in the United States yet it's somehow morally wrong for Janet to be in Dubai/the Middle East? lmao Also she clearly makes frequent trips to Europe and America. 

If you don't think Muslim Americans have faced hate crimes and attacks from the state(FBI informants of mosques) since 9/11 and that there isn't a hatred of Muslims then you're delusional. There are numerous examples of women in hijab facing attacks because they're visibly Muslim.  

How does her marriage effect our lives? The Great Forever was literally about y'all speculating on her marriage/religion. Stop turning a beautiful thing into something so ugly. Janet isn't and has never forced her religious beliefs on us. On this tour she's dancing singing songs like "If" while married to Wissam, has gay/trans employees so again don't create the truth you like.

If I see any signs of abuse I'll be the first to drag Wissam but not because he's Muslim because anyone who doesn't appreciate Janet is an asshole.

On a Janet forum there should be nothing but congratulations for Janet on planning a family not slander of her beliefs and husband. If she and Islam make you so uncomfortable find another fave like the one who practices Kabbalah despite not being Jewish and thinks it's edgy to dance in front of burning crosses with an extreme Jesus complex.

*This will be my last post about religion in this thread*

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I love how we're pretending Dubai is some conservative place, like it's not a luxury destination that plenty of foreigners/Europeans do business and live. Y'all act like her moving there represents some moral failing. Also Wissam and Janet are rich so the same rules don't even apply to them if we're being honest.  A black person is killed every 28 hours by the state in the United States yet it's somehow morally wrong for Janet to be in Dubai/the Middle East? lmao Also she clearly makes frequent trips to Europe and America. 

If you don't think Muslim Americans have faced hate crimes and attacks from the state(FBI informants of mosques) since 9/11 and that there isn't a hatred of Muslims then you're delusional. There are numerous examples of women in hijab facing attacks because they're visibly Muslim.  

How does her marriage effect our lives? The Great Forever was literally about y'all speculating on her marriage/religion. Stop turning a beautiful thing into something so ugly. Janet isn't and has never forced her religious beliefs on us. On this tour she's dancing singing songs like "If" while married to Wissam, has gay/trans employees so again don't create the truth you like.

If I see any signs of abuse I'll be the first to drag Wissam but not because he's Muslim because anyone who doesn't appreciate Janet is an asshole.

On a Janet forum there should be nothing but congratulations for Janet on planning a family not slander of her beliefs and husband. If she and Islam make you so uncomfortable find another fave like the one who practices Kabbalah despite not being Jewish and thinks it's edgy to dance in front of burning crosses with an extreme Jesus complex.

*This will be my last post about religion in this thread*

Please keep postig. I love people who can temper their disdain with logic. It makes my pussy super wet. Even if it's about religion.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It dosent matter whether they have gay ministers or not. The bible is agaisnt homosexuality, and even agaisnt women, calls for the stoning of unrully children, men are allowed to rape women, as long as they marry them, slavery is condoned, it is anti interracial marriage, and that's just the icing on the cake. The god of the bible, is as much of a homophobic, egomaniac, psycho asshole as the one in the Quran. So what the churches allow or not dosent take away the content in the book.

that's true the bible depending on how you interpret it is against it but you can protests those things in Christianity. A lot of baptists churches do not allow women to be pastors but there are a lot that do. In Islam all across the board a woman cannot lead in prayer. Women are not allowed to enter the mosque with men. They pray separately.  There are openly gay priest. You don't have that in Islam.  their rules and teachings more than any of the religions are extremely harmful and unfair to women. Remember the woman who was fired from Wissams company? If that were a man that would not have happened. That is some scary shit.  On a positive note the young generation is growing up in a much more open society. It's going be harder to tell little girls they can't lead over men when you have a woman leading the most powerful nation in the world. 

that's true the bible depending on how you interpret it is against it but you can protests those things in Christianity. A lot of baptists churches do not allow women to be pastors but there are a lot that do. In Islam all across the board a woman cannot lead in prayer. Women are not allowed to enter the mosque with men. They pray separately.  There are openly gay priest. You don't have that in Islam.  their rules and teachings more than any of the religions are extremely harmful and unfair to women. Remember the woman who was fired from Wissams company? If that were a man that would not have happened. That is some scary shit.  On a positive note the young generation is growing up in a much more open society. It's going be harder to tell little girls they can't lead over men when you have a woman leading the most powerful nation in the world. 

That's all fine and dandy. But to criticize Janet for supposedly converting to the religion of her choosing, citing that the religion as a whole is so horrible is a fallacious argument. Janet may indeed be Muslim, but she is obviously following it openly, and not in an oppressive manner. She is free to follow it as she pleases. I still stand by my opinion, that Christianity is also horrendous. Yet I woluld never criticize someone for following it, as long as they don't use their beliefs to cause harm.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1

It dosent matter whether they have gay ministers or not. The bible is agaisnt homosexuality, and even agaisnt women, calls for the stoning of unrully children, men are allowed to rape women, as long as they marry them, slavery is condoned, it is anti interracial marriage, and that's just the icing on the cake. The god of the bible, is as much of a homophobic, egomaniac, psycho asshole as the one in the Quran. So what the churches allow or not dosent take away the content in the book.

it does matter. It is reformed. The New Testament is no where near as 'evil' as the Old Testament or the Quran. 

Our entire modern history is founded on the progressive mindset of those who protested against the conservative catholic influence. That was the reformation. The reason why we had the enlightenment, and why we advanced so much to become what we are today, to be able to vote for gay marriage and equality. 

There is sadly no reformation going on in Islam and so as a result the rules of the Quran are still enshrined in the laws of most Muslim States, which are oppressive.

• Downvote 2

Dubai not a conservative place? Lol

You're so naive.

It is illegal to have sex in Dubai if you are unmarried, so you can't book a room together unless you are a married straight couple. 

It is illegal to dance in public, it is 'considered' indecent.

You can't hold hands in public unless you are a straight married couple. 

You can't drink alcohol in your home, only designated bars, which are usually situated in the hotels. 

Dubai not conservative? Lol

Also you talk like it is a perfectly wholesome place for business. It's corrupt and money is thrown around like confetti. 

I think it's truly idiotic that westerners holiday there, especially woman. But then some people are just that dumb and will do anything for a bit of sun and tacky luxury. 

Edited by Freexone1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Dubai not a conservative place? Lol

You're so naive.

It is illegal to have sex in Dubai if you are unmarried, so you can't book a room together unless you are a married straight couple. 

It is illegal to dance in public, it is 'considered' indecent.

You can't hold hands in public unless you are a straight married couple. 

You can't drink alcohol in your home, only designated bars, which are usually situated in the hotels. 

Dubai not conservative? Lol

Also you talk like it is a perfectly wholesome place for business. It's corrupt and money is thrown around like confetti. 

I think it's truly idiotic that westerners holiday there, especially woman. But then some people are just that dumb and will do anything for a bit of sun and tacky luxury. 

I might be wrong, but didn't they jail a woman for being raped in Dubai?

• Upvote 1

I think there are other things she can work on in her current state - videos, tour DVDs. If they're serious about continuing the tour, they would have to release videos just to try and keep people even remotedly interested in an Unbreakable Tour ....in 2017 :unsure:

• Upvote 3

I think there are other things she can work on in her current state - videos, tour DVDs. If they're serious about continuing the tour, they would have to release videos just to try and keep people even remotedly interested in an Unbreakable Tour ....in 2017 :unsure:

She can work on Unbreakable: Mommy edition :wub: 

I agree, but I don't think that effort will be made - it's just so sad... why is so little being done? DVD- Not sure if I would pay £10/£15 for a DVD of a tour that cancelled on me.

some high quality tour videos on her youtube would be a pretty basic arse start, and at least 1 music video for a second song off the album. - sadly, I've come to the conclusion that these are probably deluded pipe dreams.