Official Thread: 2018 Billboard Music Awards (link to performance posted in initial post)

40 minutes ago, T.C said:

Why has she suddenly decided to do the hand movement in If again? Lol 

cause she hasn't been on tv in almost a decade so she wanted to be her best and show the world she still has it.

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, vibeology said:

So who are all these extra dancers? Were they the ones we saw her watching whilst she was in London. That was my only criticism is that I thought there were too many on stage...I couldn't even notice the ones who won the competition.

That army of dancers worked for Throb. It was like they were in a club and it really enhanced the essence of the song imo

• Upvote 4

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:32 PM, bu. said:

That army of dancers worked for Throb. It was like they were in a club and it really enhanced the essence of the song imo

I was quite pleased with that song selection and keeping the upbeat mood in the performance

9 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

okay I have a huge problem.....I cannot find the performance in true HD even on YT ...its all blurry Im like where is the performance slaying in crystal clear definition? :unsure:

Change ur YouTube settings, change the quality of the video to something HQ

• 3 weeks later...