The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

it is what it is, in the end Madonna prevailed, largely thanks to her very loyal fan base, however to think Janet has no bearing is ludicrous she influenced Britney clearly, and now RiRi is doing Janet. era all over. Janet is underrated and that is wrong, she should be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame NOW not ten years from now Janet is one of the top 10 best selling female artists in history and is also one of the wealthiest

Why did you boost about her selling 2 mill ALONE in the states like it was some accomplishment then? :lol: And 5 million WW was still a FAIL for her caliber. Meanwhile Whitney,Mariah and Janet was on their way to selling 20 mill+ with their projects. :asham:

I repeat MADONNA IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL FEMALE IN MUSIC.

The key phrase 90% of the Rhitarda stans use when they can't accept the truth. Being tagged at the end of a 5+ person list basically mean she farted and they turned it into an "Eh". :filenails: I'll check and see if that Skorpion dude still have that ticket up on Twitter. Everyone knows she was selling tickets for a $1...stop being so sensitive about the FACT. :wink: And yet the bitch hasn't managed to get #1 in the US...get over it. So I guess being a singles "artist" with no talent (writing, dancing, singing, performing, acting, producing, so on...) is a great thing to brag about? :lmao: Like I said, she's really a "bad bitch". :coffee:

:lmao: , you still on this....damn, lets see 1st, still dont change she got you bothered as HELL (loves it). And even if she did, she still has a writing credit, and if thats all it took, why wouldnt her name be on more, she says "eh" alot, the fact that she JUST got a writing credit, kinda goes to show if she was the type to throw a word in a song & get a credit she would've gotten it 4 albums ago. :yawn: yadda yadda yadda, I asked for the proof, not the mouth. I want exactly $1 on the ticket too, not ebay or craigslist. :lmao: what exactly do I need to get over? Your the mad 1 :lmao: . The Bitch is #1 almost everywhere else in the world, and had the longest #1 hit of 2011, and despite your personal feelings about her, is clearly not going anywhere and her popularity is rising, so lets flip it, YOU need to get over it, cause its all good on my end.

:lmao: , you still on this....damn, lets see 1st, still dont change she got you bothered as HELL (loves it). And even if she did, she still has a writing credit, and if thats all it took, why wouldnt her name be on more, she says "eh" alot. :yawn: yadda yadda yadda, bring the picture, not the mouth. :lmao: what exactly do I need to get over? Your the mad 1 :lmao: . The Bitch is #1 almost everywhere else in the world, and had the longest #1 hit of 2011, and despite your personal feelings about her, is clearly not going anywhere and her popularity is rising, so lets flip it, YOU need to get over it, cause its all good on my end.

You don't think I was going to get the last word huh? :blush: Yeah...me stating facts equals being "bothered as HELL" I guess. ^_^ If you think getting the sympathy tag for writing credit is good then more power to you. You can search for it. :wink: Also you might wanna revisit the days where she ended the tour because no one was buying those $1 tickets (like they weren't buying her albums). :lmao: I'm so mad...I can't stop posting the truth because I'm mad. Maybe being mad will help you. :D .....giggle_smiley2.gif @ that "almost". And yet all that and she still can't hit #1 in the US (album or tour shows). :tear: Must sucks stanning for a singles "artist". smiley-cool18.gif

I..............JUST........DIED SpermDumpster-vi.gif

JANET!!!!!!!!!!! WHO TAUGHT BABY GIRL HOW TO THROW THAT SHADE!!! THATS A PRO, wooo, messayyyy (but I like messy tehehehe), go on Janet, God I love this women. :excited:

YESSSS!!!

That's not even Janet's subtle but lethal shade...she completely DRAGGED Madge!!

This was after the time (according to Jermaine) that Mike went out with Madonna and she SHADED Janet DOWN! I don't blame Janet. :coffee:

Im seriously not even asking to see it cause I dont believe it, Im asking cause I never heard about it & I'd like to see it.

I'm actually shocked you never seen it. It was posted all over Twitter and someone joked about paying more for a bottle of Coke. It was the MSG show if I'm not mistaken