The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

And -yes at TTT being a single, i love that track.

I bet Where Have You Been will be released in the spring or something. I think they want to release it as a single but are just waiting for some warm/hot weather to come along

wait for a new remix of the remix and another discount.

I'm glad TTT is a single too..it should do well on Urban radio..and I expect WHYB to be released in late spring/early summer. :excited:

Rihanna Renews ‘Love’ Affair Atop Hot 100

After a two-week respite, Rihanna’s “We Found Love,” featuring Calvin Harris, returns to the Billboard Hot 100 summit (2-1) for a ninth total week in charge.

The song, which already represents Rihanna’s longest residence at No. 1 on the Hot 100, matches Ke$ha’s “TiK ToK” in early 2010 for the longest time tallied atop the Hot 100 for any song since the Black Eyed Peas’ “I Gotta Feeling” racked 14 weeks on top in summer 2009.

On Radio Songs, “We Found Love” rules for an eighth week (152 million audience impressions, according to Nielsen BDS), granting Rihanna her longest reign on the list as a lead act, besting the seven-week domination of her “What’s My Name?,” featuring Drake, early last year. She also ties her longest stranglehold atop the chart overall, having spent eight weeks at No. 1 on Radio Songs as a guest on T.I.’s “Live Your Life” in 2008-09 and Eminem’s “Love the Way You Lie” in 2010.

On Digital Songs, “We Found Love” descends 2-4 with 185,000 downloads sold, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

this is one of her biggest songs ever

Did Whtney write ANY of her hits? And yea she dont have a U.S. #1 album, but she got world wide, so obviously she's doing something right. LOFL @ Selling tickets for $1 or less LOFL, ah you Rihanna haters can only dream. Sorry but what she lacks in talent isnt stopping her ability to break records & snatch awards & radio :filenails:

Why do u like her so much? I dont get it.

There is nothing to like about Rihanna.

Good songs yes, but any voice other than hers would gp better on them.

Why do u like her so much? I dont get it.

There is nothing to like about Rihanna.

Good songs yes, but any voice other than hers would gp better on them.

LITERALLY all I need, but I just digg her, and digg that she does her thing and dont give a damn about what she lacks. I personally like her voice its just caribbean enough & just pop enough for my liking. I didnt before but the bitch makes good music, and I got hooked. I never hated her or disliked her to the extent you seem too, but I generally didnt give 2 shits about her or anything about her, but she kept making better music to me, and now I love her stuff.

Theres nothing to like about her in YOUR opinion. Why do You hate her so much? Did she break in your house and steal your stuff?

• Upvote 1

That's how all threads on here go though.

A huge part of this thread that I have a problem with is the non-stop disrespect towards Rihanna or any artist for that matter.

Yes, I am a Rihanna fan, but I am not a "rihtard" (what mature adult would use this kind of offensive language?), I am not cheap (I own all of her physical albums and paid $60 to see her in concert), and I do believe she is talented.

I respect Rihanna for being only 4 months older than me and being successful in her career. If I was living my life and doing what I love, I'll be DAMNED if someone said I wasn't talented or good at what I do. You better be successful in your career, if you have one, that is.

U respect her?

Rihanna is just an average ghetto hoe. She belongs in a gutter, along with the rest of the hoes that walk the streets. She doesnt deserve the life of the famous and fabulous. Shes done nothing to earn it. Shes no better than the ones that come off reality shows. She just an underclass slut whose been dragged up in barbados with no talent or brains. Same goes for chris brown. They are just the glamourised underclass of america. Like giving us mcdonalds wasnt bad enough.

Wheres my nail file?

Even if its just about her music. This theory that her music is good is just flawed too.

All her albums are major filler, and mist of her singles, especially recently, can only be described as repetitve irritating noises. Shes had the same formula since umbrella ella ella. Its boring.

= Your opinion. And your analyse on her & her music is flawed & incorrect.

I cant stand the "because I say its good everybody thinks its good, because I say its bad everybody thinks its bad" attitude, its sooo unrealistic and childish.

= Your opinion. And your analyse on her & her music is flawed & incorrect.

I cant stand the "because I say its good everybody thinks its good, because I say its bad everybody thinks its bad" attitude, its sooo unrealistic and childish.

I accept that there is room for opinion and a 'different ear', but its fair to say, usually most people can tell a dud track from a good one.

Ala 'If' versus 'Funky big band'.

And rihannas albums are ususally full of random unnecessary filler. Her albums are not solid. Most people would accept that view.

Let's put it this way, Rihanna's albums have more 'funky big band' in them than they do 'If'.

I accept that there is room for opinion and a 'different ear', but its fair to say, usually most people can tell a dud track from a good one.

Ala 'If' versus 'Funky big band'.

And rihannas albums are ususally full of random unnecessary filler. Her albums are not solid. Most people would accept that view.

Let's put it this way, Rihanna's albums have more 'funky big band' in them than they do 'If'.

Again =Your opinion. Theres NO room for opinion when your judgement is more than often negative and never has been positive. I give Beyonce shit because I use to love her & her music, so its coming from someone who's been with the fans and isnt anymore. You dont like anything about Rihanna,and judging by the extent of your hate, seems like you never have. Thus your opinion on her & her music is completely void. Your not looking for her to be good, your not looking for her to wow you or change your mind. All of that you've gone out of your way to make clear.

Sorry but I dont trust what you think most people say about her because her overall stats & reviews generally say otherwise. Again any opinion or criticism is void in my eyes because of your hate. :coffee:

thats never gonna happen jarryif cause although i like some of the songs that she is given, i dont like her.

I dont like what she represents, shes been dragged up, shes vulgar, shes offensive.

I dont like people like that, god knows why others do, probably cause they are the same, and thats all they can relate to.

Even if she changed her ways it wouldnt matter cause the damage is already done. People like her, low class, should not be glamourised as a role model. Shes not even an example of discovered talent that can be admired.

thats never gonna happen jarryif cause although i like some of the songs that she is given, i dont like her.

I dont like what she represents, shes been dragged up, shes vulgar, shes offensive.

I dont like people like that, god knows why others do, probably cause they are the same, and thats all they can relate to.

Then you understand why your opinion on her & her music really dont mean anything. And yea I can be vulgar & offensive, I'd choose that over too squeaky. Hell people call Janet too vulgar & offensive to them, it is what it is either you get it or you dont.

I'm shocked TV listed a dud Janet track :o!

Ay I love the entire janet. album from start 2 finish so the comparison didnt do much for me lol

Then you understand why your opinion on her & her music really dont mean anything. And yea I can be vulgar & offensive, I'd choose that over too squeaky. Hell people call Janet too vulgar & offensive to them, it is what it is either you get it or you dont.

We dont have to be all taylor swift but vulgar and offensive gets society nowhere. Havent u heard of manners and keeping your explicit wiles to places and times deemed appropriate? The problem with so much of society, including rihanna, is they dont know their limits. It causes offence and makes society look scummy.

Rihanna as a public example, acting this way us just encouraging generations of youth who have been dragged up, to think that their behaviour is acceptable in the wider society, when its not. It sickens me.

Of course there are many examples of public figures who r the same, but rihanna is the most current.

People dont have classy civil role models to look up to anymore. Real icons of beauty are rare now. Famous names of intelligence, female intelligence are lacking.

Its the age of the unclassy dragged up hoe.

Sad times.

And i hate rihanna cause shes one of the worst for us, and she apears to not even care.

I like Rihanna and that's enough for me.

If you dislike Rihanna, that's fine. But being disrespectful towards her or her fans (myself included), then I'm going to have a problem.

In the end, I don't want to change anyone's opinion. You'll continue to feel how you feel and that's okay.

I live by the rule "don't yuck my yum" = if someone else likes something that I don't find appealing, doesn't mean that I insult or attack them for it, or their tastes.

To each his own, live and let live.

• Upvote 1

I like Rihanna and that's enough for me.

If you dislike Rihanna, that's fine. But being disrespectful towards her or her fans (myself included), then I'm going to have a problem.

In the end, I don't want to change anyone's opinion. You'll continue to feel how you feel and that's okay.

I live by the rule "don't yuck my yum" = if someone else likes something that I don't find appealing, doesn't mean that I insult or attack them for it, or their tastes.

To each his own, live and let live.

She gets shaded just like Brit, Bey, Madge, MJ or anyone else on this board. Rihanna damn sure isn't an exception.

Yea I expect to defend those I like, Janet shouldnt be 1 I'd have too on a Janet fourm but it is what it is, I talk shit about the artist I dont. Well honestly I feel the way the people who hate Rihanna do to an extent with Madge, but I just dont go there as much cause I REALLY dont care enough to constantly give someone I dislike sooo much that much attention.....but thats just me :coffee: