The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

When did this become a black and white thing?

I dont see how you all say black ppl BAIL on artists. When it comes to purchasing music...the buying public usually consists of more whites OVERALL anyway..so its only normal you're gonna see more of non blacks in attendance at a concert.

Look at neo soul acts. They still SELL OUT..so how do blacks bail?

I agree ... like do really expect a stadium in Norway to be filled with 3/4 Blacks .... urmm no

there is no sense of loyalty, it's a culture thing really, while young Whites are taught to carry on the traditions of the greats that came before and respect them, Black kids are not taught these same values, that's why it bothers me to have my mom ask for old music and I cannot find it in great quality because our music is not being preserved and some of it is lost. Meanwhile the Beatles are solid, Elvis will keep bringing in dollars, and even at a Madonna show the average fan is over 30 and then some. BUT the respect is there. Beyonce is on her hustle, her music sucks IMO, RiRi is really on her shit, her PR sucks but folks act like they forgot all Janet has done.

NO

Rihanna Renews ‘Love’ Affair Atop Hot 100

After a two-week respite, Rihanna’s “We Found Love,” featuring Calvin Harris, returns to the Billboard Hot 100 summit (2-1) for a ninth total week in charge.

The song, which already represents Rihanna’s longest residence at No. 1 on the Hot 100, matches Ke$ha’s “TiK ToK” in early 2010 for the longest time tallied atop the Hot 100 for any song since the Black Eyed Peas’ “I Gotta Feeling” racked 14 weeks on top in summer 2009.

On Radio Songs, “We Found Love” rules for an eighth week (152 million audience impressions, according to Nielsen BDS), granting Rihanna her longest reign on the list as a lead act, besting the seven-week domination of her “What’s My Name?,” featuring Drake, early last year. She also ties her longest stranglehold atop the chart overall, having spent eight weeks at No. 1 on Radio Songs as a guest on T.I.’s “Live Your Life” in 2008-09 and Eminem’s “Love the Way You Lie” in 2010.

On Digital Songs, “We Found Love” descends 2-4 with 185,000 downloads sold, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

After a two-week respite, Rihanna's "We Found Love," featuring Calvin Harris, returns to the Billboard Hot 100 summit (2-1) for a ninth total week in charge.

The song, which already represents Rihanna's longest residence at No. 1 on the Hot 100, matches Ke$ha's "TiK ToK" in early 2010 for the longest time tallied atop the Hot 100 for any song since the Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling" racked 14 weeks on top in summer 2009.

On Radio Songs, "Love" rules for an eighth week (152 million audience impressions, according to Nielsen BDS), granting Rihanna her longest reign on the list as a lead act, besting the seven-week domination of her "What's My Name?," featuring Drake, early last year. She also ties her longest stranglehold atop the chart overall, having spent eight weeks at No. 1 on Radio Songs as a guest on T.I.'s "Live Your Life" in 2008-09 and Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie" in 2010.

On Digital Songs, "Love" descends 2-4 with 185,000 downloads sold, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

With its return to No. 1 on the Hot 100, "Love" dethrones LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It" after two weeks in the penthouse. "Sexy" slips 1-3 on Digital Songs (212,000, down 49%) and 3-5 on Radio Songs (98 million, down 1%).

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/rihanna-renews-love-affair-atop-hot-100-1005842352.story

Rihanna Renews ‘Love’ Affair Atop Hot 100

After a two-week respite, Rihanna’s “We Found Love,” featuring Calvin Harris, returns to the Billboard Hot 100 summit (2-1) for a ninth total week in charge.

The song, which already represents Rihanna’s longest residence at No. 1 on the Hot 100, matches Ke$ha’s “TiK ToK” in early 2010 for the longest time tallied atop the Hot 100 for any song since the Black Eyed Peas’ “I Gotta Feeling” racked 14 weeks on top in summer 2009.

On Radio Songs, “We Found Love” rules for an eighth week (152 million audience impressions, according to Nielsen BDS), granting Rihanna her longest reign on the list as a lead act, besting the seven-week domination of her “What’s My Name?,” featuring Drake, early last year. She also ties her longest stranglehold atop the chart overall, having spent eight weeks at No. 1 on Radio Songs as a guest on T.I.’s “Live Your Life” in 2008-09 and Eminem’s “Love the Way You Lie” in 2010.

On Digital Songs, “We Found Love” descends 2-4 with 185,000 downloads sold, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

Oh, and Katy Perry's push for an unprecedented sixth Hot 100 No. 1 from her album "Teenage Dream" now faces a hurdle, as "The One That Got Away" falls to No. 6 after two weeks at a No. 3 highpoint. The song rises 4-3 on Radio Songs (110 million, up 12%) but tumbles 3-9 on Digital Songs (154,000, down 50%). :filenails:

^ Well not really. Rihanna was only discussed 10 % of this thread while the other 90 % was about Madonna and how black fans bail on artists.Ppl forgot this thread was even about her,tbh :lol:

That's how all threads on here go though.

A huge part of this thread that I have a problem with is the non-stop disrespect towards Rihanna or any artist for that matter.

Yes, I am a Rihanna fan, but I am not a "rihtard" (what mature adult would use this kind of offensive language?), I am not cheap (I own all of her physical albums and paid $60 to see her in concert), and I do believe she is talented. You don't have to write every song, oversing every syllable, and dance at the same time to have talent. Different strokes for different folks.

I respect Rihanna for being only 4 months older than me and being successful in her career. If I was living my life and doing what I love, I'll be DAMNED if someone said I wasn't talented or good at what I do. You better be successful in your career, if you have one, that is.

Just because you don't like an artist or a person doesn't give you the right to be venomous or hateful. You're just wasting your time and energy.

Some folks need to find a better hobby.

And -yes at TTT being a single, i love that track.

I bet Where Have You Been will be released in the spring or something. I think they want to release it as a single but are just waiting for some warm/hot weather to come along

Oh, and Katy Perry's push for an unprecedented sixth Hot 100 No. 1 from her album "Teenage Dream" now faces a hurdle, as "The One That Got Away" falls to No. 6 after two weeks at a No. 3 highpoint. The song rises 4-3 on Radio Songs (110 million, up 12%) but tumbles 3-9 on Digital Songs (154,000, down 50%). :filenails:

wait for a new remix of the remix and another discount.

wait for a new remix of the remix and another discount.

Oh lord no, please just let this get where it's going and wrap up the TD era. 6 #1s and a #3 single is quite impressive, but enough is enough!

TTT is making it's way, gaining pretty nicely on Rhythmic already and going for adds at Urban next week!