The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

*giggles*

since both of you are here, when does the new Drag Race start? And who are we rooting for :rolleyes:

January 12th (I believe)

He doesn't. You instantly nutted when the doc said "cough". :filenails:

He MIGHT!!! Why must you CONSTANTLY destroy all my hopes and dreams!! <_<

Do I HAVE to revisit you liking you BF to fuck you with razor blades on his paynis? I didn't think so... :coffee:

He MIGHT!!! Why must you CONSTANTLY destroy all my hopes and dreams!! <_<

Do I HAVE to revisit you liking you BF to fuck you with razor blades on his paynis? I didn't think so... :coffee:

God told me to. -_-

Making up stuff doesn't make you less of a 3 inches, minute man. :filenails:

i was just about to do that...lol.

You know we'll end up picking the winner from the first episode like last time while Lajerk stays stanning for the raggedy one before, during and after the season. :sigh:

God told me to. -_-

Making up stuff doesn't make you less of a 3 inches, minute man. :filenails:

You know we'll end up picking the winner from the first episode like last time while Lajerk stays stanning for the raggedy one before, during and after the season. :sigh:

God didn't tell you to be the evil, shady, and vindictive person you are! :rolleyes:

I'm not making up anything! This is FACT! Did your BF not have a razor blade attached to his paynis? Did you not allow him to have sex with you while wearing it? ....Thought so :coffee:

Meaning you two will pick the one who looks like a man in drag, while I will pick the break out star. :excited:

God didn't tell you to be the evil, shady, and vindictive person you are! :rolleyes:

I'm not making up anything! This FACT! Did you BF not have a razor blade attached to his paynis? Did you not allow him to have sex with you while wearing it? ....Thought so :coffee:

Meaning you two will pick the one who looks like a man in drag, while I will pick the break out star. :excited:

He did so. I went on a journey for the meaning of life, and that's when God told me what to do. -_-

He never did and never will get one. Upset that your creation didn't work? :excited:

Breakout star? So I guess she'll have a show that's canceled after NBC (of all networks) sees the pilot. :shifty:

No that would be you and your invisible recipts and opinions mis worded as facts :)

Invisible because you "never heard of it" right? Funny how others (stans, fans and not) know it's true, but you can't accept it. :lmao: Get over it and move on. :wave:

Invisible because you "never heard of it" right? Funny how others (stans, fans and not) know it's true, but you can't accept it. :lmao: Get over it and move on. :wave:

Invisible because you fail to prove their existance by anything but word of mouth. LOFL Aww I cant accept it? But I've been asking you to show me them alll day & night (again a fail on your part, just incase you forgot) And I dont believe in asking for anything your not ready for, so like with so many things you've said in this thread, obviously your wrong about that. Soooo maybe you should save yourself the further embarrassment & move on yourself. Cause Im doing fine. Still waiting on a picture of a ticket with it costing no more than $1....without YOU showing it....you loose. Oh welll.... life goes on

:lol:

He's NOT funny! :rolleyes:

He did so. I went on a journey for the meaning of life, and that's when God told me what to do. -_-

He never did and never will get one. Upset that your creation didn't work? :excited:

Breakout star? So I guess she'll have a show that's canceled after NBC (of all networks) sees the pilot. :shifty:

Are you sure you didn't encounter Satan instead on this "journey"? :rolleyes:

He had one. You admitted it. Now your embarrassed that your tea has been spilled all over the forum. :coffee::excited:

It wasn't HER show. She's moved on to plenty of other projects. She REMAINS the breakout star of the show. You will continue to deal. :coffee:

life goes on

Then how about you move on with it? :wave:

He's NOT funny! :rolleyes:

Are you sure you didn't encounter Satan instead on this "journey"? :rolleyes:

He had one. You admitted it. Now your embarrassed that your tea has been spilled all over the forum. :coffee::excited:

It wasn't HER show. She's moved on to plenty of other projects. She REMAINS the breakout star of the show. You will continue to deal. :coffee:

^_^

It wasn't. It was the Lord. -_-

No I didn't. :mellow: So I guess you're having mud pies with your fake tea. :filenails:

It was. :excited: She remains the loser of the show....lost 2 seasons back to back. loser.gif:lmao:

^_^

It wasn't. It was the Lord. -_-

No I didn't. :mellow: So I guess you're having mud pies with your fake tea. :filenails:

It was. :excited: She remains the loser of the show....lost 2 seasons back to back. loser.gif:lmao:

:rolleyes:

Only the devil could inspire such evilness. <_<

Yes you did! :rolleyes: I guess you've forgotten about you're BF's piercing? :rolleyes: Don't act dumb now...then again... :excited:

13yi1dz.jpg

:rolleyes:

Only the devil could inspire such evilness. <_<

Yes you did! :rolleyes: I guess you've forgotten about you're BF's piercing? :rolleyes: Don't act dumb now...then again... :excited:

13yi1dz.jpg

B)

When it comes to you, God supports it. ^_^

He only has his ears pierced, and he doesn't even wear earrings anymore. Yet you're still a SINGLE, one minute, cartoon character. :thumbup:

She didn't win so no. :excited:

B)

When it comes to you, God supports it. ^_^

He only has his ears pierced, and he doesn't even wear earrings anymore. Yet you're still a SINGLE, one minute, cartoon character. :thumbup:

She didn't win so no. :excited:

:thumbdown:

God doesn't support your EVILNESS! :rolleyes:

He or one of your exes had their dick pierced. :rolleyes: #YouAintGottaLieBITCH <_<

She's still the breakout character! :excited:

G-night Hendrika! :rolleyes: