The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

You don't think I was going to get the last word huh? :blush: Yeah...me stating facts equals being "bothered as HELL" I guess. ^_^ If you think getting the sympathy tag for writing credit is good then more power to you. You can search for it. :wink: Also you might wanna revisit the days where she ended the tour because no one was buying those $1 tickets (like they weren't buying her albums). :lmao: I'm so mad...I can't stop posting the truth because I'm mad. Maybe being mad will help you. :D .....giggle_smiley2.gif @ that "almost". And yet all that and she still can't hit #1 in the US (album or tour shows). :tear: Must sucks stanning for a singles "artist". smiley-cool18.gif

Ummmm.... I think you gotta find a dictionary cause Im pretty sure you got "fact" & "opinion" completely switched up. Nah I'll let you do the searching, you brought it up, bring it to me, show me that RECEIPT. LOFL Well at least you can admit your the mad one, again its fact & opinion, fact supports @ the way you talk about her, your clearly mad & pressed, nothing else to it. LOFL Why does it suck for "stanning" for a singles artist? If I think they make good music, and its constantly on the radio, and constantly breaking records what sucks about it? And how exactly is she a singles artist when her album is a hit pretty much worldwide? It must suck for you that she keeps going and getting more & more, now THATS something to be mad about.

YESSSS!!!

That's not even Janet's subtle but lethal shade...she completely DRAGGED Madge!!

This was after the time (according to Jermaine) that Mike went out with Madonna and she SHADED Janet DOWN! I don't blame Janet. :coffee:

Hell yea, Janet worked on that bitch like she was algebra LOFL, & so damn effortlessly. LOVE HERRRR, dont fuck wit Janet!

Ummmm.... I think you gotta find a dictionary cause Im pretty sure you got "fact" & "opinion" completely switched up. Nah I'll let you do the searching, you brought it up, bring it to me, show me that RECEIPT. LOFL Well at least you can admit your the mad one, again its fact & opinion, fact supports @ the way you talk about her, your clearly mad & pressed, nothing else to it. LOFL Why does it suck for "stanning" for a singles artist? If I think they make good music, and its constantly on the radio, and constantly breaking records what sucks about it? And how exactly is she a singles artist when her album is a hit pretty much worldwide? It must suck for you that she keeps going and getting more & more, now THATS something to be mad about.

She can't sing (fact), doesn't write (fact until I see a video of her actually writing for songs that actually got recorded), Cashe can't act (fact), she can't dance (fact)...hell she can barely walk (another fact). We (myself and others) know that she sold tickets for $1 and then canceled the tour because even those didn't help her shows, so you can search for it. :yep: Still with the mad & pressed crap because you can't handle the truth. The albums aren't a hit here. Maybe her team can buy her albums like they do with her singles since her fanbase is overall cheap. It doesn't suck for me. I don't invest money in her crap (like the majority of folks who doesn't buy her albums). ^_^

She can't sing (fact), doesn't write (fact until I see a video of her actually writing for songs that actually got recorded), Cashe can't act (fact), she can't dance (fact)...hell she can barely walk (another fact). We (myself and others) know that she sold tickets for $1 and then canceled the tour because even those didn't help her shows, so you can search for it. :yep: Still with the mad & pressed crap because you can't handle the truth. The albums aren't a hit here. Maybe her team can buy her albums like they do with her singles since her fanbase is overall cheap. It doesn't suck for me. I don't invest money in her crap (like the majority of folks who doesn't buy her albums). ^_^

She cant sing (opinion), dont write (lie based on nothing), cant act (opinion), cant dance (fact). Nope YOU can search for it because your the 1 who keeps using it, bring it. I'll wait. You wanna talk the talk, back it up. It CLEARLY does suck for you, otherwise you wouldnt be so upset over her. Um if "Majority" of the folks dont buy her albums, why was it #1 in SO many countries?

She cant sing (opinion), dont write (lie based on nothing), cant act (opinion), cant dance (fact). Nope YOU can search for it because your the 1 who keeps using it, bring it. I'll wait. You wanna talk the talk, back it up. It CLEARLY does suck for you, otherwise you wouldnt be so upset over her. Um if "Majority" of the folks dont buy her albums, why was it #1 in SO many countries?

She can't sing. I would play a game of "Who Sung It Better?", but there's no need to when the other person would clearly win. :wub: She doesn't write boo. She really can't act dear. Others mentioned the same fact I said about her selling her tickets for a $1 to boost attendance, which ultimately failed. So whenever folks state facts about something that means they're upset, mad and/or pressed? You stans crack me up. :lmao: Was the US one of those countries? I'll wait for your excuses to keep coming. :good:

She can't sing. I would play a game of "Who Sung It Better?", but there's no need to when the other person would clearly win. :wub: She doesn't write boo. She really can't act dear. Others mentioned the same fact I said about her selling her tickets for a $1 to boost attendance, which ultimately failed. So whenever folks state facts about something that means they're upset, mad and/or pressed? You stans crack me up. :lmao: Was the US one of those countries? I'll wait for your excuses to keep coming. :good:

Your opinion, your opinion/lie (until its proven by someone who's worked with her on this last album at the very least outting her), & your opinion, sorry, no facts there "boo". :tear: Nooo, whenever people get all deffensive & over the top about someone they dont like they're pissed, pressed & mad= you on Rihanna :). Sorry but you can call your little opinion facts all you want but it wont magically turn it into a fact. And you haters REALLY crack me up, its always a ton of fun, I mean this is priceless & too easy, I guess itd be alot harder if she just wasnt so god damned successful right now. Nope the U.S. wasnt, but was it #1 anywhere else? (I'll wait for your opinion or lie, or claim that you cant back up, since that what you seem to be good for) :wink:

I remember arguing with a Rih stan on Twitter when I posted the Hero vid she told me to disregard that vid cause she was young. I told her that's no excuse cause MJ was slaying at a young age and she was like thats different, MJ is talented. Lmao she didn't know she just helped me win my argument

Your opinion, your opinion/lie (until its proven by someone who's worked with her on this last album at the very least outting her), & your opinion, sorry, no facts there "boo". :tear: Nooo, whenever people get all deffensive & over the top about someone they dont like they're pissed, pressed & mad= you on Rihanna :). Sorry but you can call your little opinion facts all you want but it wont magically turn it into a fact. And you haters REALLY crack me up, its always a ton of fun, I mean this is priceless. Nope the U.S. wasnt, but was it #1 anywhere else? (I'll wait for your opinion or lie, or claim that you cant back up, since that what you seem to be good for) :wink:

Facts are facts. I've stated them. If you accept them or not, they're still facts. :wink:

I remember arguing with a Rih stan on Twitter when I posted the Hero vid she told me to disregard that vid cause she was young. I told her that's no excuse cause MJ was slaying at a young age and she was like thats different, MJ is talented. Lmao she didn't know she just helped me win my argument

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thank you, and to me its respectable that she didnt & dont present herself as what she cant do. She could've easily given herself writing credits in the past for maybe adding a word or 2, or producing credits, but she gives you what she gives you, and you either like it, love it, or hate it. Same with Gaga, clearly it aint slowing either of them down.

I like her songs and I could give a rats ass if she wrote her own music or not. But she is definitely no performer and I don't consider her to be in any "league" that we haven't seen yet. Like I said before...These new kids should humble themselves. There are people out there that knock them out of a stage any day. Yet they remain humble. It's such an ugly look for Rihanna who's below mediocre when it comes to performances.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! @ her unknowingly helping you win your argument!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

everyone has a right to feel on them.self. :rolleyes:

Do you feel on yourself?

Can I watch?

and participate? :shifty:

I like her songs and I could give a rats ass if she wrote her own music or not. But she is definitely no performer and I don't consider her to be in any "league" that we haven't seen yet. Like I said before...These new kids should humble themselves. There are people out there that knock them out of a stage any day. Yet they remain humble. It's such an ugly look for Rihanna who's below mediocre when it comes to performances.

EXACTLY, good music is good music, I dont give 2 shits about her not being technically a good singer, she makes good music, and yea I dont even bother with the peerformances. I do consider her to be on her way to breaking into her own league but not there yet, I mean how many pop artist do island music, that alone. But I do think its too early for her to make that kind of statement.