The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

not even, i see wht shes trying to do she forgave him so her fans the media should as well but she needs to know thats not gonna happen at all for the media

Her fans and the media don't need to do nuffin... Chris Brown beat her up. It's in the past, great, let's all move on, but to go on a song with him now is really fucking stupid and spits on everybody who supported her during that time.

• Upvote 2

Her fans and the media don't need to do nuffin... Chris Brown beat her up. It's in the past, great, let's all move on, but to go on a song with him now is really fucking stupid and spits on everybody who supported her during that time.

true but she is human, this may be a dumbass decision but shes just like anyone else you would give your opinion to, at the end of the day you gotta let them do what they're gonna do and suffer consequences....again? :unsure:

true but she is human, this may be a dumbass decision but shes just like anyone else you would give your opinion to, at the end of the day you gotta let them do what they're gonna do and suffer consequences....again? :unsure:

true, and like I said in another thread I wouldn't mind some backlash for Rihanna because Gaga's got a comeback to get together B)

lol Gaga just needs to get that 'holier than thou' notion out of her head about herself and just get back to making good dance music, and stop doing the most with this era lol, and move on!

I agree with you, she got wayyyyyyyyy too preachy and fluffy -_-

• Upvote 1