Britney choreographer blasts fans for complaining about ‘H.I.A.M’ video clip

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The funny thing is, these pop freaks wont care.. They don't care that this zombie with blonde hair can't dance and doesn't know the words to her own songs.. (excuse me.. Song that were written for her)

Trust me I know..A Brit fan and I had a lengthy debate in the other Britney thread :lol: :lol:

So you're saying that Britney was never really a good dancer at ANY point?

Like I said, Britney was ALWAYS a mediocre dancer. If you see her earlier performances and videos her backup dancers have ALWAYS outdanced her. Besides she tends to create this illusion that she can dance when all she's really doing is flapping her arms and high kicks.

Like I said, Britney was ALWAYS a mediocre dancer. If you see her earlier performances and videos her backup dancers have ALWAYS outdanced her. Besides she tends to create this illusion that she can dance when all she's really doing is flapping her arms and high kicks.

:lmao:

Totally true. Even at her "prime" you could practically see her running the counts in her head as she moved. Let alone now where she just sways and joins in when she wants too. They make her pop her pills and during the 2 hours she is lucid start filming and hope for the best

i used to hate on her back in the day, but I always gave her props for that SLAVE routine, she fucked that shit up.

Oh, she definitely kill't the "I'm A Slave 4 U" choreography, in the video AND in live performances. I was one of the most anti-Britney haters up until "BLACKout", but I can't and won't ever deny that. She definitely did her thang with 'Slave'.

Oh, she definitely kill't the "I'm A Slave 4 U" choreography, in the video AND in live performances. I was one of the most anti-Britney haters up until "BLACKout", but I can't and won't ever deny that. She definitely did her thang with 'Slave'.

yeah it's not like that choreography is that difficult or she's dancing that hard in the video, she just nailed it though. She was agile, hit everything very sharply, it was just beautiful -_- Slave is her sexiest song and video.

Archived