Gil says Janet is singing Live

Twistedvelvet

@GHSDuldulao I'm loving the tour & I love Janet, but why is she miming the ballad section. Can you let her know its too obvious. Soz x

@moogisland1 what do u mean?

@GHSDuldulao It's 2 obvious d ballad section is not live singing. Couldn't she let the audience sing different parts on different shows? xx

@moogisland1 huh? I can personally tell u that it isn't. Really.

@GHSDuldulao Well, I believe u! But others need convincing. They think its mimed cause every nite her vocals are EXACTLY the same

@moogisland1 I don't care about the others. Neither should u. If she likes to do it the same then so be it.

@GHSDuldulao It would be good promo for her though to do it different sometimes. These things spread further than the fans. x

@moogisland1 she dont care bout them neither do I. So let's be done with this convo. God bless japan

@GHSDuldulao Ok, but she should if she wants 2 b back on top again. Public is put off by miming. I wish she'd speak out more like gaga. x

@moogisland1 bless

@GHSDuldulao Iol, not sure what u mean by bless...I just want her back on top where she belongs. Thanks 4 replying, I love ur choreo.

---------------------------------------

I don't know what to say. Was nice. I actually like his choreo, and was totally being honest and nice the whole way through.

But, why not listen?

Lets be fair, ull think she is miming in the ballad section. So what is so hard and wrong about going live, changing a note, letting the audience sing different parts on different shows.

This is the kind of attitude that is causing Janet to lose her fans. At the end of the day, we are consumers who buy her records, many people are put off by miming.

:whistle:

P.S I chose to post this cause twitter is public anyway, and ull have a right to see it.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what part of Lets Wait A While will she let the audience sing? what part of Again? people bitch and moan and bitch some more...the majority of people are happy with the show so what's the point of changing it? she sings the song the way she wrote it...Janet ain't losing no fans cuz she sings Again the same every night

what part of Lets Wait A While will she let the audience sing? what part of Again? people bitch and moan and bitch some more...the majority of people are happy with the show so what's the point of changing it? she sings the song the way she wrote it...Janet ain't losing no fans cuz she sings Again the same every night

i know

who cares

i dont even care for that portion of the show :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't give nary a fuck lol

WELL I KINDA FIGURED IT WAS THE SAME PERSON....I JUST DONT SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS. ANYONE THAT IS A FAN OF JANS A REAL FAN KNOW SHE PRETTY MUCH ROBOTIC IN CONCERT NOTHING EVER CHANGES! EITHER U LIKE IT OR U DONT. AND I SEE A LOT OF OTHER ARTIST IN CONCERT DO THE SAME THING THE NEVER STRAY FROM THE PLAN.

I'm sorry, I don't know why some of you are reacting badly to me asking him.

Yull would love for Janet to sing live. You know it.

I wanted to address it. Why is she doing that when she never did it in previous tours.

My point as a fan that just wants the best for her, is why not let the audience sing a different bit. Stop singing suddenly in one bit different from another night. That way it proves it live.

There are a lot of people who jump at the 'shes miming' bandwagon, and that does put people off. If I was a singer, i would be like 'ill prove them wrong and show them im live'. Instead, Janet lazyingly insists on sticking to the exact same note by note, word by word vocal! Come on. That's not a clever PR move.

I did marketing and consumer buying behaviour, and he's like, she dont care and I don't care. Yeah? Well, would they start caring if she had another flop record? It's small things like this that would do soooo much. And the reason why I mentioned gaga is cause (whether I like her or not), she has totally said she is live.

I wasn't asking Gil to tell me she was miming, I was telling him that people THINK she is miming, whether she is or isn't.

This is the kinda of thing that has let Janet down. It's lazy.

AND YULL SHOULD BE PRAISING ME FOR BRINGING IT UP WITH HIM, INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE YOU DON'T CARE SHE MIMES WHEN YOU DAYM WELL DO. :whistle:

Well I think you did good for bringing it up. I paid for my ticket and I would like for her to sing live. But then I'm sure she'll blow me away regardless. The vids on facebook have me so excited.

i dont even know y he bothers to address these folks. and y was gaga mentioned? how do we know this is even a jj fan?

:lol: That is what I want to know. Speak out like Ga Ga. :sigh: Speaking out is worthless if u are not saying anything. And Ga Ga is young and white she can do and say what she pleases without backlash. Janet can't do that without the media harping on every word or these lame ass blogs and black gossip sites ripping her. As far as the lip singing. I am not sure why she does that during the ballads now. I have always loved hearing her voice live like she did on SNL with anytime anyplace and again at the oscars. I am glad someone brought it up because she has a beautiful voice and I would like to hear live.

I wanted to address it. Why is she doing that when she never did it in previous tours.

My point as a fan that just wants the best for her, is why not let the audience sing a different bit. Stop singing suddenly in one bit different from another night. That way it proves it live.

There are a lot of people who jump at the 'shes miming' bandwagon, and that does put people off. If I was a singer, i would be like 'ill prove them wrong and show them im live'. Instead, Janet lazyingly insists on sticking to the exact same note by note, word by word vocal! Come on. That's not a clever PR move.

I did marketing and consumer buying behaviour, and he's like, she dont care and I don't care. Yeah? Well, would they start caring if she had another flop record? It's small things like this that would do soooo much. And the reason why I mentioned gaga is cause (whether I like her or not), she has totally said she is live.

I wasn't asking Gil to tell me she was miming, I was telling him that people THINK she is miming, whether she is or isn't.

AND YULL SHOULD BE PRAISING ME FOR BRINGING IT UP WITH HIM, INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE YOU DON'T CARE SHE MIMES WHEN YOU DAYM WELL DO. :whistle:

child I don't give nary a fuck...as long as I get a good show I couldn't care any less...and again I ask, what part do you suggest the audience sing??? half those people don't know all the lyrics to the damn song anyway, they know the part she lets them sing tho...Janet's performances is probably the one thing that has kept her fans around honey, not make her lose them...there are people who will watch her perform, but will not buy her album (especially the last two albums)...Gaga singing "live" has nothing to do with Janet...you don't change something because the underwhelming minority has a problem with it, they will have a problem with something any damn way...again, if i'm entertained, I don't give a flying fuck about some live singing...and LMAO @ her not doing this in the past...that was a helluva joke

:lol: That is what I want to know. Speak out like Ga Ga. :sigh: Speaking out is worthless if u are not saying anything. And Ga Ga is young and white she can do and say what she pleases without backlash. Janet can't do that without the media harping on every word or these lame ass blogs and black gossip sites ripping her. As far as the lip singing. I am not sure why she does that during the ballads now. I have always loved hearing her voice live like she did on SNL with anytime anyplace and again at the oscars. I am glad someone brought it up because she has a beautiful voice and I would like to hear live.

didnt someone post that they saw her and her veins were popping out her neck during this segment of the show and they said she was singing live :unsure: i believe she sings with a track on the fast song but the slow one i dont think so. she just very robotic she doesnt change anything

chile if she's lipping the ballads, trust that shit ain't just started with this tour lol

Glad u did. I like her voice. She should not be ashamed of it. I hope she isn't. People make fun all the time but everyone is not going to be a power house vocalist.

Archived