Gil says Janet is singing Live

Twistedvelvet

I'm okay with his responses. I would be highly annoyed to if those questions were repeated and asked.

Who cares if Janet decides to sing the same way. It's a concert. She's not playing in the same city 20 times in a row where people notices.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:mellow:

that janet fan harassing gil seems incredibly annoying

That fan is the person who posted this thread :lmao: :lmao: He needs to take this fuckery back to J|X :sigh: But oh yeah, he was banned not once but twice for being too deluded. :lmao:

Anyway, this argument is old and tired. Yes, Janet does mime her entire show including the ballad section so idk why certain people feel the need to beat this already dead horse. Besides the people that go to her shows go to see her perform not sing. She's not a world renowned singer. People don't say she whispers for nothing. She's a performer!

and Gil is just ..... :sigh: I can't with him lying like that but then again he's a bit :crazy: too. Janet got him fooled.

what part of Lets Wait A While will she let the audience sing? what part of Again? people bitch and moan and bitch some more...the majority of people are happy with the show so what's the point of changing it? she sings the song the way she wrote it...Janet ain't losing no fans cuz she sings Again the same every night

Janet has always included audience participation when singing her ballads-message 2 TWISTED VELVET: DON'T PAY ATTENTION

2 OTHERS OPINIONS/COMPLAINTS ON THIS FORUM-IF YOU BELIEVE JANET SINGS HER BALLADS LIVE-STICK W/YOUR OWN BELIEFS. ;)

fyi: this world tour is a MAJOR SUCCESS-WORLDWIDE-folks are supporting her & buying tickets ! :yep:

:mellow:

That fan is the person who posted this thread :lmao: :lmao: He needs to take this fuckery back to J|X :sigh: But oh yeah, he was banned not once but twice for being too deluded. :lmao:

Anyway, this argument is old and tired. Yes, Janet does mime her entire show including the ballad section so idk why certain people feel the need to beat this already dead horse. Besides the people that go to her shows go to see her perform not sing. She's not a world renowned singer. People don't say she whispers for nothing. She's a performer!

and Gil is just ..... :sigh: I can't with him lying like that but then again he's a bit :crazy: too. Janet got him fooled.

I thought as much. Who is this moogis? Is Moogis = Strawberybounce?

Why did he hafta migrate over here. As @artisthekey said, take this fukery back to J/X. We are not here for this

Janet has always included audience participation when singing her ballads-message 2 TWISTED VELVET: DON'T PAY ATTENTION

2 OTHERS OPINIONS/COMPLAINTS ON THIS FORUM-IF YOU BELIEVE JANET SINGS HER BALLADS LIVE-STICK W/YOUR OWN BELIEFS. ;)

fyi: this world tour is a MAJOR SUCCESS-WORLDWIDE-folks are supporting her & buying tickets ! :yep:

I made my point in another post about the fan participation with the songs...basically saying that the fans sing the part of the songs that Janet knows they know for sure...majority of them hoes don't know the second verse of those songs lol...I have never cared if she lips the songs, i'm not there for her singing and i've never looked at her as a "singer"....I also talked about that chile saying she can change around the songs or the way she sings them...from that statement alone I realized that he has no idea how something like a tour or series of shows work...there is not singing it differently from night to night when on tour...it will affect too many elements of the performance, not to mention Janet has back up singers...you can't change the tempo or pace or notes of a song when you are doing a tour...that isn't even realistic...well maybe you can, but you will be off key and your music director will try to kill you when you are finished

they were reviews talking about her ballads and her singing...so either she's singing live on the ballads or she has a great many people very fooled....the funny things is that I saw someone talking about Janet lipping and then talking about MJ singing....what??? MJ (love him and RIP the king) took the vocals right off his damn cd lol...she at least Janet give you "live" vocals lol

just like Britney & a whole host of other singers in the music industry :filenails:

velvet' timestamp='1299879807' post='80620']

It's not a case of feeling cheated. I would go and see Janet do a lecture of data anaylsis I love her that much.

What I wonder is, why as a performer would you not want to sing live on just ballads. She has done it live before, VR and A4U Tour.

The only other person that notoriously does that is Britney, and look what happened in aus, she got bad press for fans walking out. Live singing when standing still is something you should expect from any singer. It's ridiculous to expect to not care going to a concert where you watch someone stand and mime.

And if Janet was serious about it as an 'artist' she wouldn't risk doing such a thing.

I just hope Gil takes this to Janet, or Janet sees this and considers it, cause I don't think its gonna go away.

it didn't hurt her record sales & she still got paid=NEXXXXT TRAAAACK !!!!!!! -_-

I made my point in another post about the fan participation with the songs...basically saying that the fans sing the part of the songs that Janet knows they know for sure...majority of them hoes don't know the second verse of those songs lol...I have never cared if she lips the songs, i'm not there for her singing and i've never looked at her as a "singer"....I also talked about that chile saying she can change around the songs or the way she sings them...from that statement alone I realized that he has no idea how something like a tour or series of shows work...there is not singing it differently from night to night when on tour...it will affect too many elements of the performance, not to mention Janet has back up singers...you can't change the tempo or pace or notes of a song when you are doing a tour...that isn't even realistic...well maybe you can, but you will be off key and your music director will try to kill you when you are finished

:lmao: :lmao: true dat :yep:

Those little bitches at the 3:50 mark were sitting in our seats (10th row) and acted like they didn't want to move. I was pissed to see them standing in the front row.. :angry: :angry:

The fans know ever last word.. Especially the ones on the floor.. And they were loud as hell at that concert..

that janet fan harassing gil seems incredibly annoying

@GHSDuldulao Ok, but she should if she wants 2 b back on top again. Public is put off by miming. I wish she'd speak out more like gaga. x

@moogisland1 bless

@GHSDuldulao Iol, not sure what u mean by bless...I just want her back on top where she belongs. Thanks 4 replying, I love ur choreo.

^ Especially, these parts. Who is the public? I hate it when people use comments from 3-10 people and decides to call them the "public."

@GHSDuldulao Ok, but she should if she wants 2 b back on top again. Public is put off by miming. I wish she'd speak out more like gaga. x

@moogisland1 bless

@GHSDuldulao Iol, not sure what u mean by bless...I just want her back on top where she belongs. Thanks 4 replying, I love ur choreo.

^ Especially, these parts. Who is the public? I hate it when people use comments from 3-10 people and decides to call them the "public."

Never go back and fourth with someone that is a little touched.. :crazy: :crazy:

It's not a case of feeling cheated. I would go and see Janet do a lecture of data anaylsis I love her that much.

What I wonder is, why as a performer would you not want to sing live on just ballads. She has done it live before, VR and A4U Tour.

The only other person that notoriously does that is Britney, and look what happened in aus, she got bad press for fans walking out. Live singing when standing still is something you should expect from any singer. It's ridiculous to expect to not care going to a concert where you watch someone stand and mime.

And if Janet was serious about it as an 'artist' she wouldn't risk doing such a thing.

I just hope Gil takes this to Janet, or Janet sees this and considers it, cause I don't think its gonna go away.

I agree, it's stupid. It's just sort of... disrespectful. I thought she was better. Of course uptempos can/should be lipped. But ballads aren't difficult to sing live at all, especially not in the way Janet performs them.

The whole Australian Britney thing was fake btw.

Archived