Gil says Janet is singing Live

Twistedvelvet

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B-I-N-G-O and Bingo was his fuckin name-o! how they are just realizing this shit is funny to me...and the fact they are upset by it is funny to me too cuz it comes hella late in the game...it's just like my friend who always complains about men...I told her "well if men ain't shit and you are sick of them, bitch get a fuckin girlfriend or shut the fuck up"...if you already know what time it is, either stay at home or sing as loud as you can when she points her mic to the audience

Well I can understand why some are just starting to figure it out, because this (along with the RWU tour) is the first time we really have had footage from practically every single date she's done to compare and analyze the vocals. Some of us figured certain things out long before then, like I said, I've just never been the type to break the illusion for other fans.

So you think she's mimed the ballad medley on the VR tour too??

I'm not gonna say. lol

Man I wish I could cause I would make Janet the biggest artist on the planet, atleast in terms of hype.

And I'd make sure you lot would be heard and get what you want.

half these people don't know what the hell they want...can you imagine taking everything every fan has to say into consideration? you'd never complete a damn thing lol

half these people don't know what the hell they want...can you imagine taking everything every fan has to say into consideration? you'd never complete a damn thing lol

lol, yeah, but if there was a general consesus...

I think I'd be pretty keen to pass on that your fans think you are miming and aren't too pleased.

lol, yeah, but if there was a general consesus...

I think I'd be pretty keen to pass on that your fans think you are miming and aren't too pleased.

that's just what i've been saying, not enough people are concerned...it's the underwhelming minority that is affected and that is not enough to change a show for...the majority of people don't care or are fooled...the reviews have been great...so as far as they are concerned, her lipping is a non-issue

at the end of the day, I let the people who are being paid to market and manage worry about what should and should not happen...i've never been for fans giving career advice cuz 99% of the time I think they have no idea what the are talking about...fan participation for me stops at which songs I would like or would have liked to be singles...i've never understood fans trying to give advice cuz their perspective is way too one dimensional

Janet is not a singer on tour...Mariah Carey is a singer, Whitney Houston is a singer, Alicia Keys is a singer...nobody is going to walk out on Janet's show like they did Britney...have you seen Britney perform??? Janet is doing what perfectionist performers do while on tour, cover her ass...and if you think Britney is the only other person who does this, you haven't seen enough concerts...Britney got flack cuz she's less than a shell of her old self and she has become ridiculously sloppy...being serious as an artist has nothing to do with lip syncing on tour...she's not risking anything by lip syncing because majority of the people who sees her on tour don't care or are fooled...the people writing her concert reviews obviously don't care enough to bring it up...until she gets sloppy with her performing (like Britney), she can keep doing exactly what she is doing...again, nobody is changing anything due to the underwhelming minority of people not liking it, especially if they are receiving great press for what they are doing...she can sing all her ballads live tomorrow night and the vote on whether or not she's singing live will still be split, and her reviews will be no different than they already are

Sometimes <_<

But how can you think miming whilst sitting/standing is even right?

How can you excuse that.

I get that she dances alot, but this is why I only am focusing on the ballad section, where she is standing.

ALso, I don't agree that it would have no affect, cause if she made it different, even something small like missing a word!! Yull would know its live and media/doubters/haters would not be able to dispute it. It's good PR. I don't know why people can't see this. I didn't study marketing/PR/Consumer buying behaviour to not know the outcomes of these moves.

Girl.. Let that shit go..

at the end of the day, I let the people who are being paid to market and manage worry about what should and should not happen...i've never been for fans giving career advice cuz 99% of the time I think they have no idea what the are talking about...fan participation for me stops at which songs I would like or would have liked to be singles...i've never understood fans trying to give advice cuz their perspective is way too one dimensional

!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's probably not too difficult with him.

It's just really sad that we have nothing better to talk about than whether or not Janet is lipping the ballads. :lol: @ ppl thinking folks go to her show just to hear her sing. I personally don't have a problem with it, because she doesn't have a strong singing voice like she once did. Now if she starts pre-recording her dancing and using holograms, then I MIGHT be concerned.

It's just really sad that we have nothing better to talk about than whether or not Janet is lipping the ballads. :lol: @ ppl thinking folks go to her show just to hear her sing. I personally don't have a problem with it, because she doesn't have a strong singing voice like she once did. Now if she starts pre-recording her dancing and using holograms, then I MIGHT be concerned.

:asham: Indeed.

Not really its about janet lippin and some fans getting upset about it :mellow:

No the first post talks about perception with the twitter war. My post was referencing how it does not matter what she does because people like DJ Russ Parr will still bash her as he has done with saying Ciara would take her spot.It was sort of an A and B convo :mellow: No one gives a fck about Ci Ci. :mellow:

:lmao:

Archived