Gil says Janet is singing Live

Twistedvelvet

He is saying she doesn't care about those bitches complaining..

I'd bet she'd care if nobody bought her next album lol.

Of course she cares, the problem is nobody can get to her...same with a lot of stars. They do what they want and then act suprised when it's not well received.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But issue isn't even about Janet miming the ballads, my issue is that it looks too obvious. With the YouTube era now everyone can tell. I wanted Gil to know this in the hope they could differentiate it a little for different shows instead of being so mechanical.

And anyway I'm pretty sure vr tour and A4U tour ballad medley was live so I don't see why we shouldn't hope for live vocals this time.

But issue isn't even about Janet miming the ballads, my issue is that it looks too obvious. With the YouTube era now everyone can tell. I wanted Gil to know this in the hope they could differentiate it a little for different shows instead of being so mechanical.

And anyway I'm pretty sure vr tour and A4U tour ballad medley was live so I don't see why we shouldn't hope for live vocals this time.

:whistle:

I'm not trying to start stuff.

But in this new age of youtube etc, this ballad section miming thing is just too darn obvious. If I was her, i'd try and make the section different on occassion, make it less mechanical.

You know the funny thing is, janet was one of the first to get in with the whole social networking thing, like on myspace, but she's never properly used it to her advantage. If I were her at every oppoortunity I'd be mentioning that I've got these accounts and get more people to join. Why du think Britney and gaga and all that have lots of members, cause they've promoted it, and that gives them the platform to get no.1s.

Kylie admitted recently she had lost touch. She said she was waiting for midweeks like it was 1989, when she should have had the single out on itunes as it premiered on radio, and thats why the single didn't make an impact.

Off topic I know, but its all in link. She should be made aware that everyone can tell she's miming in the ballad section, and its not a good thing.

I'm baffled as to why nobody has ever asked her about miming.q

Of course she cares, the problem is nobody can get to her...same with a lot of stars. They do what they want and then act suprised when it's not well received.

But the tour is well received so what's your complaint again?

:whistle:

-_-

I'm really not here for these Xone type threads. :coffee:

She is human so of course she cares how people see her. Like she said long ago she hated her performance in Poetic Justice and wished she could do it over. So she cares how she is seen. As far as the lip singing it wont stop. It is too far down the road for that. Plus she has never had an Ashley Simpson or Mili Vanilli moment. Might happen in DC I am a little scared. The theatre is not the best as far as the audio is concerned. U can't lie in that theatre. All she needs to do really is turn the volume down on those back tracks.

This was triggered by me cause in that recent chicago clip of the ballads she totally finished too early and the vocal track was still running. I've never seen her do that before, so it gave me doubts tbh. I'm not that bothered myself about miming, but it worried me that she will get caught out.

I'm kinda over it now tbh, but I do wish gil wasn't so dismissive about it aswell as some of you.

I DON'T WANT to see negative press up her cause of obvious lipping, that's bad for anyone.

But anyway, lets leave it at that. I don't want to cause running drama.

This was triggered by me cause in that recent chicago clip of the ballads she totally finished too early and the vocal track was still running. I've never seen her do that before, so it gave me doubts tbh. I'm not that bothered myself about miming, but it worried me that she will get caught out.

I'm kinda over it now tbh, but I do wish gil wasn't so dismissive about it aswell as some of you.

I DON'T WANT to see negative press up her cause of obvious lipping, that's bad for anyone.

Are you sure you weren't looking at the echo effect??

That was an echo :lol:

Tbh, Janet has never had a Milli Vanili moment but she has slipped a few times (After all, she's human) but always quickly regained momentum. I think you're just too worried.

You doin way too much. :filenails:

I mean, you had the chance to talk to Gil and that's all you could think to ask about?

And why bring up Gaga, a new bitch who's been on the seen for like a minute? :sigh:

Get it together. :umm:

You doin way too much. :filenails:

I mean, you had the chance to talk to Gil and that's all you could think to ask about?

And why bring up Gaga, a new bitch who's been on the seen for like a minute? :sigh:

Get it together. :umm:

It was by chance that he chose to respond to my comment. I'd tweeted him before, first time he's ever responded to me and I was very grateful :)

I think I was pretty civil in my words to him. It's not like I was abusive like some peps would be. I simply asked a question of which I had concern, and expressed how I love Janet loads (which I do obviously).

As for gaga, can't stand the bitch myself. Ugh!! But she was the only person I could think of att who has had the audacity to make everyone know she is not a mimer.

I am together, now anyway lol.

I think Gils over it too and I think he understood that I wasn't wanting to cause him trouble, as he called me by my first name (took me by suprise). I stopped when he asked me too, and he hasn't blocked me. And Im not going to bother him like that again as it is not my intention to do that.

Why am I explaining myself <_<

I never get a break lol.

Archived