Post a true fact about yourself

Selz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very much so. I'm in a new space. There was a time in high school when my mother came to the conclusion that I was depressed. :lmao: Looking back on it, I never was. I just wanted to play my Natalie Cole and be left the hell alone. I was over high school and needed a new scenery (common Gemini trait, we like change). I've been called anti-social, but once my friends get to know me, they learn that's just how I am. I think what bothers them is when I'm thinking intensely to myself, I have this look of depression on my face and it makes them ask questions. But I've never really been unhappy with my life.

it sounds like you enjoy others guessing tho :unsure:

it sounds like you enjoy others guessing tho :unsure:

I have to keep people on their toes. :shifty:

It's not really intentional. But it's just the way that I am. I can be around ppl, but at the end of the day I need my time and my space. Plus I'm a middle child, like I said earlier. It's Middle Child Syndrome (coupled with introversion). But the way I display the syndrome is a bit different. Like with sibling rivalry, I never actually competed with my bother and sister for attention. I did it in other ways - having a job, buying my own school clothes, paying my own bills, buying my own books in college, doing EVERYTHING on my own, etc. Then I'd brag about it and talk about how my siblings don't do similar things, in a way of saying I'm better than them. Another one, "They may be rebellious at some times and extreme people-pleasers at others." I can be a bitch :lmao: disrespecting authority and everything. But at the same time, I do have a serious problem with trying to please EVERYONE, while pushing my own needs aside. Like I said, when I was reading True You, it was literally like I was reading a book about myself. A lot of the things she went thru, I went thru or going thru now (self-acceptance, repression, suppression, body image, etc). That's why I connect with Janet so much. It's like I'm watching myself unfold right before me.

So behind all the gifs and wig snatching half of you are really shy in person wow :mellow:

I keep to myself too though so I understand, in my case it's easier to not bother too many people out here with negative energy spilling it on people that have done them no harm

:lol: @ the picture.

We don't have performance reviews, I don't think. :unsure: It's funny because at my old job at FCUK, I was one of the store's top sellers. I still hold the record for the highest single transaction ($2,085.38 <WhitneyHairFlip.gif>). I'm always one of the best employees at all the jobs I've worked at.

I can do most things as long as I'm with someone that I'm comfortable around, like a friend. But if I'm alone? 42.gif

23j6ffd.gif

You're not a bad introvert then...

So behind all the gifs and wig snatching half of you are really shy in person wow :mellow:

:lol: :lol:

DEAD at everyone on here being shy and quiet :asham: Glad I'm not the only one ^_^

To be honest, I hate being in social settings. I've always been this way.

Do you often find yourself sitting in like the back of the class, or the back of the bus? :unsure:

It's not really intentional. But it's just the way that I am. I can be around ppl, but at the end of the day I need my time and my space. Plus I'm a middle child, like I said earlier. It's Middle Child Syndrome (coupled with introversion). But the way I display the syndrome is a bit different. Like with sibling rivalry, I never actually competed with my bother and sister for attention. I did it in other ways - having a job, buying my own school clothes, paying my own bills, buying my own books in college, doing EVERYTHING on my own, etc. Then I'd brag about it and talk about how my siblings don't do similar things, in a way of saying I'm better than them. Another one, "They may be rebellious at some times and extreme people-pleasers at others." I can be a bitch :lmao: disrespecting authority and everything. But at the same time, I do have a serious problem with trying to please EVERYONE, while pushing my own needs aside. Like I said, when I was reading True You, it was literally like I was reading a book about myself. A lot of the things she went thru, I went thru or going thru now (self-acceptance, repression, suppression, body image, etc). That's why I connect with Janet so much. It's like I'm watching myself unfold right before me.

so yea that's a yes, you in your own world and dont want to be fucked with until you do......like me :filenails:

Omg @ your shyness I've known you for a few years now and we text more then talk

oh thats another thing i hate talking on the phone...shit i rarely talk on the radio when im there live...im like super shy. unless im a lil tipsy or horny then im a lil less shy cuz that always breaks the ice lol

still haven't finished her book I cried too much reading it

so yea that's a yes, you in your own world and dont want to be fucked with until you do......like me :filenails:

Although that may be true, I've never been unhappy. There's nothing the Holy Book can't cure. Everyone has their issues, I have mine, but they've never taken a toll on my happiness.

OMG

Im a texter, not a talker!

I cant with phone conversations

I'm a Text whore (waits for tof to cross the text part out) I need to make a few calls now but ugh I don't wanna deal

oh thats another thing i hate talking on the phone...shit i rarely talk on the radio when im there live...im like super shy. unless im a lil tipsy or horny then im a lil less shy cuz that always breaks the ice lol

Idk why. You so shy you have a nice telephone voice.

Omg I won't get into me being tipsy but when I get to ny idt I'm drinking. I don't need no stories bout me @the bar going around :lmao:

Same here. :lmao:I have to see everything that's going on. :lol: I don't like to be called on during class either. I swear I will get nervous. I even hate when the professor calls the roll and I have to say "here". :mellow:

I'm the exact same way. :mellow: I over analyze too much and I'm terrible when it comes to giving speeches in front of big audiences and such. But there was this one time when I was a senior in high school that I overcame my fear and gave a speech for about 40 upcoming juniors and their parents. People even congratulated and thanked me afterward.

Archived