Post a true fact about yourself

Selz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love to be touched. I like hugs but I don't know how to initiate them :lol:

Something similar to volta, but different...lol...

i dont like people in my personal space....i cant handle too many ppl, and i dont like too much attention..

Something similar to volta, but different...lol...

i dont like people in my personal space....i cant handle too many ppl, and i dont like too much attention..

:lol:

Me neither... I hate crowds of strangers, and also that thing where you're out walking and people get too close or you're in a shop and there's nobody else there EXCEPT right where you wanna go :sigh::lol:

Me neither... I hate crowds of strangers, and also that thing where you're out walking and people get too close or you're in a shop and there's nobody else there EXCEPT right where you wanna go :sigh::lol:

i know

i know why im like that:

- i cant handle too much emotional connection with ppl..

- i actually dont like dealing with ppl...

If possible, I'd do everything online

177764-online-shopping.jpg

If a shop is empty, and I need to go in, I wont go...its too much...even worse is when there is like 5 assistants and they all standing rounding doing nothing

my worst is those annoying ppl who harass u on the street - charity, marketing, wateva

i get so anxious, and i actually change the direction of where im walking

i cant

i know

i know why im like that:

If a shop is empty, and I need to go in, I wont go...its too much...even worse is when there is like 5 assistants and they all standing rounding doing nothing

my worst is those annoying ppl who harass u on the street - charity, marketing, wateva

i cant

You just described me :lol: The other day I was trying to walk home for lunch and this guy with a clipboard pounced on me with his hand stuck out going "Hi, my name's Peter, and your name is... ?" I was completely dumbfounded that he'd asked my name and walked past going blink.gif LOL

i know

i know why im like that:

i cant

Gosh, I can't stand all that, too. I change direction as well or walk quickly in order to stop them from approaching me. :lol:

Archived