Post a true fact about yourself

Selz

Not really ..they're drunks on and off stage. >_< All the other dancers would go talk to them,..joke with them. I kept my distance. I NEVER spoke a word to either of them. They would come to soundcheck reeking of alcohol. Unprofessional messes.

"All my liiiife, I prayed for someone like you"

:excited: I sang that song for a talent show back in middle school . . . and I won top prize: a giant 5 lb. chocolate bar from "World's Finest Chocholate" which I never ate, I still have it :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:excited: I sang that song for a talent show back in middle school . . . and I won top prize: a giant 5 lb. chocolate bar from "World's Finest Chocholate" which I never ate, I still have it :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's kind of wrong. :lol:

I love that song sfm. :wub:

Please dont take me back :mellow: Thats when that song was REALLY big. Bad memories..shit makes me wanna cut my ears off :mellow:

Please dont take me back :mellow: Thats when that song was REALLY big. Bad memories..shit makes me wanna cut my ears off :mellow:

I thought that was a hit in, like, '98?

I love it. :wub: And the two other songs of theirs that I know. But I don't really know anything about them.

I am a big sports nut. I play Football, Tennis, Basketball & Baseball . . . and I do it all DAMN good :coffee:

Lucky...I only did basketball and track. I tried to play tennis once and got heavily pissed off. I stepped on the court thinking I could channel Venus and Serena <_<

I've crossed most of my fave artists off my concert wishlist. Mariah and TLC remain unseen. -_-

Didn't T-Boz say that TLC are going to tour soon? A tour happening wont be a WW one thats for sure so you have to go to the USA to see them :shifty:

Me neither.

Did she? I would make a trip to the US if it were the original TLC. :tear:

OMG really? finally someone who feels the same way :lol: people always tell me that that's weird :rolleyes:

yeah i think i've read it somewhere . yeah , i think that even the girls would like that -_-

i've never tried any type of drugs...and i dont believe in taking medicine therefore i never get sick...i have a very strong immune system....oh and i've never had an alcoholic beverage besides a sip of wine while in paris

I've never done any kind of drugs, either. And I've never smoked a cigarette.

And haven't had any alcohol in the past year or so, but not because I don't want to, it's just that I have some health problems that require me to take some medications that don't go with alcohol. Which I hate, because I do love to drink.

i've never tried any type of drugs...and i dont believe in taking medicine therefore i never get sick...i have a very strong immune system....oh and i've never had an alcoholic beverage besides a sip of wine while in paris

I tried weed once and it didn't anything for me. Other then that I never tried any other drugs.

Archived