Bully FAIL!!! LMAOOO that's what his ass gets

bzebabe

I only fought two big bitches before in my life and Henry lets just say it didn't turn out to pleasant as I would have liked it. >_<

You must know master tricks to fight fat bitches or something?

Damn :(

Well I have a long ass wingspan so I really don't need to be up close to connect a punch. But one big fool ran up on me...I quickly jumped out the way, pushed him into the lockers, slammed his ass and went to work on that head -_- Just this past weekend my roommates and I fought some wannabe gang punks after they jumped our friend :umm: Luckily they didn't know us since we didn't live there, because the cops were called and the dude I was beating down was all busted opened and passed out. It felt so great to release this built-up anger :blush:

I fought one big bitch in my day...and I had her ass moving for about 10 mins before I got close and went to town on her big ass lol...bitch started huffing and puffing and I knew I had her right where I want her lol

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: See Pie...stick and move real fast...majority of them won't be able to keep up -_- But God forbid you get a big one that can keep up -_-

Damn :(

Well I have a long ass wingspan so I really don't need to be up close to connect a punch. But one big fool ran up on me...I quickly jumped out the way, pushed him into the lockers, slammed his ass and went to work on that head -_- Just this past weekend my roommates and I fought some wannabe gang punks after they jumped our friend :umm: Luckily they didn't know us since we didn't live there, because the cops were called and the dude I was beating down was all busted opened and passed out. It felt so great to release this built-up anger :blush:

Damn I think you need anger management...We gotta start back talking more often cause I see I'm starting to miss out on the good shit :lmao:

Damn I think you need anger management...We gotta start back talking more often cause I see I'm starting to miss out on the good shit :lmao:

I can control it but once I'm to that point to where I completely snap, every single thing that pissed me off over the years comes out -_- ... :lmao: I was about to send you an email about it today :lol:

I fought one big bitch in my day...and I had her ass moving for about 10 mins before I got close and went to town on her big ass lol...bitch started huffing and puffing and I knew I had her right where I want her lol

:lmao: I rather fight a man then a big bitch..... :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: See Pie...stick and move real fast...majority of them won't be able to keep up -_- But God forbid you get a big one that can keep up -_-

I'm taking notes even tho I haven't been in a fight in I don't know how long. The last time I even got into it with a bitch was about 4 months ago cause this random bitch inboxed me and asked me do I know a Reggie...I told her yeah that is my boyfriend. She got mad and wanted to fight but, I'm like bitch u can have him because I'm not about to fight over no dick..Hoes are too funny now days :lmao: :lmao:

Archived