How should I tell my manager he stinks really bad

SianGracious

I'm getting sick just thinking about him. :& I had got a new manager last week and his name is Jhon he is from Africa but, anyways his breath is off and he has a strong body odor. To top that off he is always trying to flirt :& With me and I'm trying to keep cool cause shit the unemployment line is not where I wanna be standing anytime soon. So how do I approach this nigga and tell him and still be professional at the same time? :umm:

I'm getting sick just thinking about him. :& I had got a new manager last week and his name is Jhon he is from Africa but, anyways his breath is off and he has a strong body odor. To top that off he is always trying to flirt :& With me and I'm trying to keep cool cause shit the unemployment line is not where I wanna be standing anytime soon. So how do I approach this nigga and tell him and still be professional at the same time? :umm:

well first off he shd not b flirting with u so get that in check and tell him to back off that's if u dont like it..alright now pie pie :) ..is there someone above him that u can tell and they can address it?

Suggest y'all so a spring time 'secret santa' and make sure you get him. You know the rest...

:yep: Yes. I might have to do that ideal of yours asap...more like today. Considering he even took it upon himself to walk me to my car yesterday...I'm tell him here is your appreciation bag from walking me out to my car. :lol:

I was told maybe it's his religion not to take a bath since he is from Africa....But I don't believe that shit.

:yep: Yes. I might have to do that ideal of yours asap...more like today. Considering he even took it upon himself to walk me to my car yesterday...I'm tell him here is your appreciation bag from walking me out to my car. :lol:

I was told maybe it's his religion not to take a bath since he is from Africa....But I don't believe that shit.

well not to pass judgment but the one i know do smell :&

well first off he shd not b flirting with u so get that in check and tell him to back off that's if u dont like it..alright now pie pie :) ..is there someone above him that u can tell and they can address it?

He is far from my kind of guy..Plus anything with a bad odor is just a no no! I'm the kind of girl who like to flirt with anyone that is talking to me for the fun of it but not in this case. I've been keeping it professional as possible just in case I got to report his ass. >_< I think I might report his ass to the corporate manager but I didn't wanna take it that far just yet.

We had this problem with one of my good friends. He had this odor which was just nauseating and we were embarassed to be around him sometimes. All of us were too pussy to just flat out say DUDE you fucking STAINK. I personally felt like an odor that powerful you godamn know you stink and its rude to put friends in the position to have to mention it to you.

Anyway we got him these soaps and shit from Bath and Body Works, we went on this websie that sends anonymous letters dealing with certain subjects LOL and sent him one about his odor. It really never went away completely till he had to go to jail for a couple months then finally that shit cleared up. I guess they dont play in the big house.

Your boss is being innapropriate you shouldnt have to feel uncomfortable at work like that or scared to lose your job if you tell him to back off or wash his ass. I'd go over his head if the flirting or whatever gets worse.

Just start wearing one of those car air freshner trees around your neck, like sotree_necklace_1212975188.jpg

and all will be well -_-

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shit I'm need to wear the whole pack around my neck....I'm not even the only one bitching about it's a few other people at work complaining hell I don't even know how he got the position to be a manager. Where is human resources when you need them. :lol:

He is far from my kind of guy..Plus anything with a bad odor is just a no no! I'm the kind of girl who like to flirt with anyone that is talking to me for the fun of it but not in this case. I've been keeping it professional as possible just in case I got to report his ass. >_< I think I might report his ass to the corporate manager but I didn't wanna take it that far just yet.

:clapping: :clapping: thats how u handle things

well not to pass judgment but the one i know do smell :&

Was it one of your friends or employees

We had this problem with one of my good friends. He had this odor which was just nauseating and we were embarassed to be around him sometimes. All of us were too pussy to just flat out say DUDE you fucking STAINK. I personally felt like an odor that powerful you godamn know you stink and its rude to put friends in the position to have to mention it to you.

Anyway we got him these soaps and shit from Bath and Body Works, we went on this websie that sends anonymous letters dealing with certain subjects LOL and sent him one about his odor. It really never went away completely till he had to go to jail for a couple months then finally that shit cleared up. I guess they dont play in the big house.

Your boss is being innapropriate you shouldnt have to feel uncomfortable at work like that or scared to lose your job if you tell him to back off or wash his ass. I'd go over his head if the flirting or whatever gets worse.

That is what I was thinking. Like how you don't know you stank....it's like what the hell is you washing up with in the morning or better yet hell is ya washing up at all in the morning. :filenails:

Since jail sounds like a good solution I wish I was under 18 rite about now. :thumbdown:

I'm buy his ass some Bath and Body Works and write an anonymous letter attach it on to the bag and leave it on his desk. Now I'm give his ass two days to get that odor in check but, the flirting has to stop immediately. :mellow:

:clapping: :clapping: thats how u handle things

I feel so much better now atleast I know if I do lose my job at the end of the day I did a good deed :yahoo:

leave him an anonymous gift basket a tooth brush, a bar of soap, deodorant, some winter fresh mints, Listerine strips, a sample of cologne some lotion cause he probably ashy too, and a bottle of water next to the bar of soap to send the point home

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I don't know if there is an easy way without dude flippin' the hell out and givin' you the pink slip.

leave him an anonymous gift basket a tooth brush, a bar of soap, deodorant, some winter fresh mints, Listerine strips, a sample of cologne some lotion cause he probably ashy too, and a bottle of water next to the bar of soap to send the point home

This is actually a really good idea. Leaving this stuff anonymously . . . and you can attach a letter to it politely telling ol' boy that he smells like shit.

omg we had a guy on overnite shift that smelled really bad (i think it was a health problem) anytime we got a new employee or temp when they smelled him they quit >_< it got so bad the mangers had several talks with him and also wrote him up

Pull him aside and tell him that you've heard from multiple sources that he stinks and it should be addressed.

Also, mention sexual harassment. If he starts treating you badly, mention something called a hostile work environment and retaliation to the Corporate Manager. Those are a couple of words that get people to bend over backwards to accommodate you. I know.

Pull him aside and tell him that you've heard from multiple sources that he stinks and it should be addressed.

Also, mention sexual harassment. If he starts treating you badly, mention something called a hostile work environment and retaliation to the Corporate Manager. Those are a couple of words that get people to bend over backwards to accommodate you. I know.

and thats why youre still queen angie

tiara_10272.jpg:cheers:

Arm yourself with a slingshot, TicTacs and Altoids....everytime he tries to forumulate an "ah" or "ha" sound, aim, fire, and don't miss. :mellow:

:lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I don't know if there is an easy way without dude flippin' the hell out and givin' you the pink slip.

If I get a pink slip he better have the cops on deck for my ass. I swear to god I'm shut some shit down.

He wasn't in yesterday tho. I was kind of mad that he wasn't there cause I had finally built up enough confidence to approach him about the situation. But I guess the extra day was useful...last night I went and spent 30 dollars on his ass..I hope he puts my money to good use.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I will do. That smell is very intimidating. :dance:

Archived