Ike Brown's violent outburst at GMA

art

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said, I don't blame him. They need to get over that shit.

:rolleyes:

He allowed the questions to be asked but couldn't take. No one's to blame for his actions but himself. If he didn't want people to bombard him with questions then he probably shouldn't have mollywhopped the poor gal. :filenails:

:rolleyes:

He allowed the questions to be asked but couldn't take. No one's to blame for his actions but himself. If he didn't want people to bombard him with questions then he probably shouldn't have mollywhopped the poor gal. :filenails:

That's one that's getting me. Where's his team at in this situation? Why didn't they send a list about what not to ask him. But still if he shown no interest in wanting to speak on the topic and tried to go back to promoting the album, then stop bugging him about the shit. I mean what, didn't that shit happen over 2 years ago? They really need to move on, especially considering how they're glorifying Charlie Sheen recently.

excuse me it's kinda hard to focus on an album when niggas throwing chairs from several stories up breaking glass and shit endangering the public below :whistle:

No it's not :mellow: You have the most posts in this thread, and you tell me you didn't bother to read the article to see why he was there in the first place?

at this point who would have him without fearing an outburst? He fucked his career royally and maybe that's what he deserve for being so fucking stupid satadown somewhere hell

Well he did that when he hit Rihanna..he slowly was coming up..but this right here just brought him down..

That's one that's getting me. Where's his team at in this situation? Why didn't they send a list about what not to ask him. But still if he shown no interest in wanting to speak on the topic and tried to go back to promoting the album, then stop bugging him about the shit. I mean what, didn't that shit happen over 2 years ago? They really need to move on, especially considering how they're glorifying Charlie Sheen recently.

No it's not :mellow: You have the most posts in this thread, and you tell me you didn't bother to read the article to see why he was there in the first place?

exactly. wtf are his mouthpieces after the shit h been thru he shd have people for this shit. he needs some lessons from janhova :coffee: thats y i say hes young and dumb thinks he can take this on alone he cant media will eat him alive

Well he did that when he hit Rihanna..he slowly was coming up..but this right here just brought him down..

yeah he fucked up big time they better but that lil negro on suicide watch -_- the media is about to have a field day on him i hope he can take it. he was sooo happy yesterday on 106 what a difference not even 24 hrs can make in your career

exactly. wtf are his mouthpieces after the shit h been thru he shd have people for this shit. he needs some lessons from janhova :coffee: thats y i say hes young and dumb thinks he can take this on alone he cant media will eat him alive

They really slipped on this one. I won't be if Crisqo try to go all gospel soon -_-

exactly. wtf are his mouthpieces after the shit h been thru he shd have people for this shit. he needs some lessons from janhova :coffee:thats y i say hes young and dumb thinks he can take this on alone he cant media will eat him alive

He shouldn't have to though..He knows that's still a simmering subject..and with the flop of his last album, there really wasn't so much to talk about..although he did get three grammy noms, but meh..He needed to be trained to react to these questions..

He shouldn't have to though..He knows that's still a simmering subject..and with the flop of his last album, there really wasn't so much to talk about..although he did get three grammy noms, but meh..He needed to be trained to react to these questions..

yes we agree he needs help. shit pay someone to tell them hungry ass wolves what questions they can and cant ask. thats what everyone else does wtf is he doing :blink:

He should have pulled a Slaylor and put a couple of diss tracks on his album :thumbup:

-_-

he should have been more professional about the whole thing. I mean his album is about forgiving.all.my.enemies and you up at GMA showing your damn ass. That shit dont make sense. Either you are gonna take the high road or you're just going to continue to act out. At least Charlie Sheen's crazy ass is content with showing his ass and acting a damn fool.

EGGS.ACT.LY

-_-

he should have been more professional about the whole thing. I mean his album is about forgiving.all.my.enemies and you up at GMA showing your damn ass. That shit dont make sense. Either you are gonna take the high road or you're just going to continue to act out. At least Charlie Sheen's crazy ass is content with showing his ass and acting a damn fool.

exactly but he got that anger monkey on his back...

ok well call it childish that's fine. he still an immature 22 yr old :yep: u can look at chris and tell he's a big kid. he probably more spoiled than anything

or more stupid than anything lol...cuz he is fuckin his life away and he seems to be proud of it

-_-

I would have broken a window too, but I'm a cunt like that :wub: His team should have stepped in before the interview started and sent them a list of what not to mention. I'm not a fan of his at all, but I still don't get why they want to keep dragging this crap on 2 years later...haven't both he and District 9 (especially District) talked about that shit enough back in '09 that you can pretty much guess what their response is going to be :sigh: No one will forget what happen, but the media should at least get over bringing it up years later. I'm not going to talk about that Charlie mess, but I will say it's foolest how much he's been getting praise and shit recently for being a hot mess.

or more stupid than anything lol...cuz he is fuckin his life away and he seems to be proud of it

i guess why i call him a kid is cuss he dont act any different from the rest of the kids his age. the only difference is hes rich and in the public eye. he must be to dumb to realize his blessings. i think its hard for young people in the buz especially when they want to live there life anyway they want and they cant. he comments about being placed in a box. its society and what its become. with the internet and twitter and facbook. u cant do or say shit. he should know This. WHERE R HIS PEOPLE WHO MANAGES THIS BOY :unsure:

Archived