Ike Brown's violent outburst at GMA

art

that does not mean that he is a child, that just means that he is a man who cannot control himself and behaves in a childish manner due to issues with anger...BIG DIFFERENCE

yea it's harder to pull off ya belt and tear his ass up but that's what the fuck he need :filenails:

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:mellow:

You don't have to be older to know that punching glass windows on private property (AND risking the life of people below!) is wrong. Even an 11 year old child would know better.

well if he has an anger issue then no he wouldn't because he has an anger issue :good:

well if he has an anger issue then no he wouldn't because he has an anger issue :good:

this is my point, him being 22 is not a reson or an excuse for his behavior...he is childish with anger issues...I let the child thing slide when he was 19...it will not slide at 22...i've done a lot of dumb things in my day...i've had many angry moments in my day...this is not normal behavior for a 22 year old

:mellow:

You don't have to be older to know that punching glass windows on private property (AND risking the life of people below!) is wrong. Even an 11 year old child would know better.

apparently not this nigga :filenails: but guess what ya'll he gone find out :whistle:

this is my point, him being 22 is not a reson or an excuse for his behavior...he is childish with anger issues...I let the child thing slide when he was 19...it will not slide at 22...i've done a lot of dumb things in my day...i've had many angry moments in my day...this is not normal behavior for a 22 year old

Do ya'll watch the news? Hell around here shit like that pop off all the time, its the nigga news mom it's on yea, that dude that fought the principal at school yea they got him .....aint new to me :filenails:

It's not normal for anyone above age 10.

I agree that he CLEARLY has a lot of growing up to do, but there is a difference between doing dumb things and his behavior. He and I are the same age, we are by no means "grown", but the understanding of right and wrong is pretty clear at this point. He is just extremely immature and childish in terms of his behavior. I've been "grown" for a long ass time...his age is not an excuse or reason for his behavior at this point

i agree and not all kids grow up at the same pace.some kids are wise beyond there age some r not. you seem very mature for your age and i'm sure there is a reason for it.I don't know chris but he seems spoiled and probably able to get his way. he's the bread winner im sure his mom cant tell him anything. i swear did u see him on 106 last night? i mean he was so adamant about living his life how he wants to. well if he don't know any better then look what happens? he should have enough sense to know everyone is watching him for his behavior but he got that anger monkey on his back. he probably knows but just don't care and that's where the immaturity comes in.

ok well call it childish that's fine. he still an immature 22 yr old :yep: u can look at chris and tell he's a big kid. he probably more spoiled than anything

Archived