Fighting at Burger King over a damn double whopper

JoeJoe

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HELLLZ TO DA MUFUKIN NAH!!!! That shit looks nasty as fuck! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I never try new shit this fast food places be experimenting with.

I'm sorry, some of that stuff is plain disgusting. When I was in Cali last year, my uncle tried to make me try that damn KFC double down burger ! WTF IS THAT ! Two fried chicken breast with bacon and cheese in the middle :mellow: That shit would get banned in the UK or come with a health warning :lol:

I know exactly what you mean. I admit, I've done a fair bit a travelling in my life so far and worked in many places and met alot of different people, and even with my degree nothing about a degree teaches you more than life itself. End of the day, everything in those books and all those stats you see are relative to the time they were written and conducted. People change and life changes and its better to stay in touch with reality ....

you just made a big fucking point shit changes, thats real too, what was may not be anymore, at one time niggas were not online, now damn dat, they just said on the news 51% of Americans are on Facebook and it took 7 years, the TV? It took twice as long for the TV to reach those numbers

yes sir all day 365 dayz of nigga ....ya'll funny to me I had my one lesbian friend we went to school together right and she was foolin around with some chick we both knew she knew of me I didn't know her, she was like "Johnie seem white" my lesbian friend was like you don't know him you see his music you would think he was str8 up hood nigga.

I've never doubted your "blackness" :lmao: You just so happen to like pink holes. I could give a shit.Its your dick not mine :w00t:

I'm sorry, some of that stuff is plain disgusting. When I was in Cali last year, my uncle tried to make me try that damn KFC double down burger ! WTF IS THAT ! Two fried chicken breast with bacon and cheese in the middle :mellow: That shit would get banned in the UK or come with a health warning :lol:

I hate KFC I would blow one up if I could be bothered :filenails:

So what else do you all have besides Mickey D's and BK?

KFC, Subway ... I can't really think of anything else because we have alot of our own stuff .. Nandos is a big one here. All the black people flock there including myself :lol: it's a grilled chicken place. People in the UK tend to enjoy alot of different cultural foods like Indian, Thai, or Chinese really when it come to take out. We have dominos and pizza hut and papa johns, but pizza isn't really that big here like in the states

Yeah...I remember when that shit came out..that shit looks da fool! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: icant with the fastfood places sometimes. You'd be surprised to see how the public be so anxious and ready to jump on the new shit they be advertising. :mellow:

Meaning without TOF doing too much?

Well yeah. The last time we had a heated discourse was the thread about the little boy being in a dress. :blush:

The same educated people having an educated discussion. The same dumbass sitting on the sideline cosigning because they're too stupid to formulate their own opinion. TOF not doing too much. :blush: Gotta love Planet Janet.

Well yeah. The last time we had a heated discourse was the thread about the little boy being in a dress. :blush:

The same educated people having an educated discussion. The same dumbass sitting on the sideline cosigning because they're too stupid to formulate their own opinion. TOF not doing too much. :blush: Gotta love Planet Janet.

TOF was in there at work as usual :sigh: I remember, because I recently went back in that thread to get a gif -_-

Yeah...I remember when that shit came out..that shit looks da fool! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: icant with the fastfood places sometimes. You'd be surprised to see how the public be so anxious and ready to jump on the new shit they be advertising. :mellow:

LMAO .... it's awful ! I mean I love my food, I like to try different things but THAT and certain I just look at and know I can't touch :&

Archived