Fighting at Burger King over a damn double whopper

JoeJoe

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KFC, Subway ... I can't really think of anything else because we have alot of our own stuff .. Nandos is a big one here. All the black people flock there including myself :lol: it's a grilled chicken place. People in the UK tend to enjoy alot of different cultural foods like Indian, Thai, or Chinese really when it come to take out. We have dominos and pizza hut and papa johns, but pizza isn't really that big here like in the states

So do you enjoy our food over here in the states?

yes you told me before boo boo :rolleyes:

I have you know..I wanna say within the last year and a half white guys have been on me haaaaaaaard. I've tried to become alot more open minded because of this. The thing is I stuck on not wanting to be the token black guy because I know some of those white men has that "I want a black mandingo" mentality. I dont want to just be somebodies BLACK DICK

I just watched the video. That shit is disgusting. Was that customer acting out plain dumb? Maybe she's souljah girl? Bit whatever her issues I don't understand how not one person told her to shut the fuck up or drag her ass put the store.

KFC, Subway ... I can't really think of anything else because we have alot of our own stuff .. Nandos is a big one here. All the black people flock there including myself :lol: it's a grilled chicken place. People in the UK tend to enjoy alot of different cultural foods like Indian, Thai, or Chinese really when it come to take out. We have dominos and pizza hut and papa johns, but pizza isn't really that big here like in the states

Nando's is big here too. :lol:

I have you know..I wanna say within the last year and a half white guys have been on me haaaaaaaard. I've tried to become alot more open minded because of this. The thing is I stuck on not wanting to be the token black guy because I know some of those white men has that "I want a black mandingo" mentality. I dont want to just be somebodies BLACK DICK

and you will be cause it ain't like they wanna have a relationship. They ain't gonna do nothing but go back and tell their white friends about your black dick

then don't I saw that one coming, don't be, if you go that route, which I don't see, your not JUST dick, they will try that shit, but you can turn it into they doing this and that for you IF you wanted to play them. So I guess I'm saying do you wanna be played or play? I know a white dude I was fuck buddies with couldn't get him to sit down to eat with me for a meal I offered to pay for for shit, BUT this other muscle Black brutha, well he was paying for trips to Dallas and letting him take his credit card and leave him in Dallas, then still fucked around with the guy when they got back, dude was standing him up for dinner, he was like he should have at least called, I said I will take you to dinner, he never called me of course. ALL GAMES OUT HERE

That makes my stomach curl. :&

I saw this show once, I think it was on the Travel Channel. This guy had a burger with twelve large patties and twelve slices of cheese, among other things. Grease and cheese dripping all over the place, mayonnaise all over his face. I know that shit had at least a week's worth of calories in it.

lobbys-burger.jpg

Archived