Fighting at Burger King over a damn double whopper

JoeJoe

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HENRI SARCASTICALLY VENTED HIS FRUSTRATION AT THE BLACK FARMYARD ANIMALS IN THE CLIP

PAUL EXPRESSED HIS FRUSTRATION AT THE CLIP IN AN OBVIOUSLY OVER THE TOP WAY

SONOFBALDWIN DIDN'T GET THE SUBTLETIES IN THE ABOVE STATEMENTS

HE TRIED TO SNATCH OUR WIGS.......ESPECIALLY RILED AT HENRI

SIR DUKE GAVE HIM GOOD POINT AFTER GOOD POINT

PAUL BACKED UP THESE POITS AND THREW IN SOME OF HIS OWN

SOB BECAME FRUSTRATED AND QUESTIONED OUR INTELLECT AND WAS VERY CONDESCENDING

SOB ATTEMPTED TO INFER THAT WE WEREN'T EDUCATED TO HIS STANDARD

SOB CLAIMED THAT LIFE EXPERIENCE IS INVALID WHEN CONSIDERING STEROTYPES

HE SAID THAT BOOKS CHALLENGE ALL THE NEGATIVE STEROTYPES.

PAUL AND SIR SUKE SAID THAT STATS PROVING THINGS IN BOOKS ARE FLAWED.

JBAILEY, BZEBABE AND JAPTOK CAME IN AND SHOWED A LOT OF SENSE

XTERNAL JOEJOE AND SOME OTHER RANDOMS CAME IN AND LIVED UP TO CERTAIN STEREOTYPES

SOB FAILED TO PROVE HIS POINT AND LEFT

HENRY SAID HE WANTS CREDIT FOR THIS THREAD BEING A HIT

SIR DUKE WANTS HIS PROPS TOO

THE END :coffee:

that's another problem with being book smart you DO become condescending and folks don't like a smart ass, I learned that the hard way, you have to humble yourself especially when you deal with authorities over you like your boss or the dean at school, I have had incidents that did not go my way because ....of me ...not them

I would like some homage for being controversial without reading Henrys post >_<

I would also like to thank Sir Duke, JBailey, Henry, Bzebabe, Japtok and anyone else who I have forgotten for making excellent points and having good sense.

I would like to thank SOB for helping me to realise again that debating with someone that is stuck on thier own "intelligence" is ultimately fruitless.

And you got it :cheers:

janet4875.gif

Joejoe couldn't have done it without us. :tear:

I'll make sure we get credit whenever this thread is brought back up -_-

Henri made a comment about changing his race, jokingly.

SOB basically said it's ridiculous that Black ppl are ashamed of their own race because other races don't wish to be other races when embarrassed by their own race.

SOB then used stats to prove that all races exhibit coonery.

Henri justified his post, as a joke, and gave his POV of SOB.

Paul and I basically agreed that you can't use stats because they are inconsistent and not valid because they only reinforce the experimenters thesis.

Paul and I also agreed that books don't tell the whole story, you have to get out and experience life.

JBailey pretty much agreed with Paul and I, and tried to make sense of our arguments.

The meat and potatoes of this thread are pages 1-5.

HENRI SARCASTICALLY VENTED HIS FRUSTRATION AT THE BLACK FARMYARD ANIMALS IN THE CLIP

PAUL EXPRESSED HIS FRUSTRATION AT THE CLIP IN AN OBVIOUSLY OVER THE TOP WAY

SONOFBALDWIN DIDN'T GET THE SUBTLETIES IN THE ABOVE STATEMENTS

HE TRIED TO SNATCH OUR WIGS.......ESPECIALLY RILED AT HENRI

SIR DUKE GAVE HIM GOOD POINT AFTER GOOD POINT

PAUL BACKED UP THESE POITS AND THREW IN SOME OF HIS OWN

SOB BECAME FRUSTRATED AND QUESTIONED OUR INTELLECT AND WAS VERY CONDESCENDING

SOB ATTEMPTED TO INFER THAT WE WEREN'T EDUCATED TO HIS STANDARD

SOB CLAIMED THAT LIFE EXPERIENCE IS INVALID WHEN CONSIDERING STEROTYPES

HE SAID THAT BOOKS CHALLENGE ALL THE NEGATIVE STEROTYPES.

PAUL AND SIR SUKE SAID THAT STATS PROVING THINGS IN BOOKS ARE FLAWED.

JBAILEY, BZEBABE AND JAPTOK CAME IN AND SHOWED A LOT OF SENSE

XTERNAL JOEJOE AND SOME OTHER RANDOMS CAME IN AND LIVED UP TO CERTAIN STEREOTYPES

SOB FAILED TO PROVE HIS POINT AND LEFT

HENRY SAID HE WANTS CREDIT FOR THIS THREAD BEING A HIT

SIR DUKE WANTS HIS PROPS TOO

THE END :coffee:

copt_intensive_care.jpg

Paul.... :mellow:

I didn't come in this thread as a sterotype....

As far as i remember you came in and by your comments implied that we were all self hating and co signed SOB. I apologise if I misread what you said, its been a long thread and a long day.

HELLLZ TO DA MUFUKIN NAH!!!! That shit looks nasty as fuck! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I never try new shit this fast food places be experimenting with.

well I aint gone lie dat muthafucka good. I went got one and got home put the mash on that bitch, I was like, Im going back and getting another :filenails:

Yup..you'z a BLACK sumabitch :mellow:

yes sir all day 365 dayz of nigga ....ya'll funny to me I had my one lesbian friend we went to school together right and she was foolin around with some chick we both knew she knew of me I didn't know her, she was like "Johnie seem white" my lesbian friend was like you don't know him you see his music you would think he was str8 up hood nigga.

that's another problem with being book smart you DO become condescending and folks don't like a smart ass, I learned that the hard way, you have to humble yourself especially when you deal with authorities over you like your boss or the dean at school, I have had incidents that did not go my way because ....of me ...not them

I know exactly what you mean. I admit, I've done a fair bit a travelling in my life so far and worked in many places and met alot of different people, and even with my degree nothing about a degree teaches you more than life itself. End of the day, everything in those books and all those stats you see are relative to the time they were written and conducted. People change and life changes and its better to stay in touch with reality ....

I know exactly what you mean. I admit, I've done a fair bit a travelling in my life so far and worked in many places and met alot of different people, and even with my degree nothing about a degree teaches you more than life itself. End of the day, everything in those books and all those stats you see are relative to the time they were written and conducted. People change and life changes and its better to stay in touch with reality ....

yassss :blush: :blush: :asham: :asham: :asham:

Archived