Fighting at Burger King over a damn double whopper

JoeJoe

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not feel represented by them, I do however feel embarrassed for them and the people who behave in a similar manner. My pride in my "blackness" will never let me turn a blind eye to reckless behavior of some of my people. So while they are not a reflection of who I am, I am not naive enough to think that the kind of behavior displayed in this video doesn't have any bearing on the race as a whole; it does, whether we like to admit or not. I have always been the "token black" that is "not like the rest of them", "them" being the people in that video.

That explain why I wanted to clown that Black female at the 4.0 student luncheon I was at, we the only two Negros there and she broke her fucking neck trying to introduce herself to them White faculty members sitting at my table I was like aint I here too I physically turned her around to shake her hand, she could not be bothered to find out my name or shit else just back to talking to the White folk, I got another 4.0 if I see her ass again Im gone act worst than that video on her ass, they gone call da cops on me. Hell :filenails:

I still don't understand why they didn't just push that bitch off the damn counter lol

Im completely lost on that don't they know shit about physics objects tend to fall down hell and she aint had shit to brace herself with I saw a clear opening for her ass to be on da floor :filenails:

The data I used was to invalidate your argument of all races exhibiting the drugs. Yes cops stopped more Blacks and Hispanics. I posted MY facts to illustrate that Blacks have the highest drug arrests and uses, so it would be natural for cops to stop the race that has the highest percentage.

Again, what your study DIDN'T show was that the reason more black people get arrested for drugs is because American police departments are financially incentivised to patrol black neighborhoods more than white neighborhoods for drugs even though drug sales and abuses are relatively even in both communities.

"Then it's safe to assume that it's partly true."

I KNEW you'd try to use that as a defense, that's why I said "partly" to leave room for error.

"Partly" doesn't save you, though. You've still based your argument on illogical assumptions, but presented it as logic.

And I have nothing to defend myself against. You're the one who made that remark, not me.

Again, what your study DIDN'T show was that the reason more black people get arrested for drugs is because American police departments are financially incentivised to patrol black neighborhoods more than white neighborhoods for drugs even though drug sales and abuses are relatively even in both communities.

And you just proved my point again! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That's why you can't take data as fact! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: It's inconsistent and doesn't tell the whole story! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"Partly" doesn't save you, though. You've still based your argument on illogical assumptions, but presented it as logic.

And I have nothing to defend myself against. You're the one who made that remark, not me.

part-ly

–adverb

in part; to some extent or degree; partially; not wholly: His statement is partly true.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/partly

:coffee:

That's why you can't have just one source. That's why you have to look at multiple sources, from multiple disciplines, from multiple individuals.

Any good scientist will tell you the limitations of their work.

And I want to address, again, this idea that I'm simply reading books and don't have any experience in the world. I think Austin started that and Paul repeated it. I just want to point people right back to my earlier post:

I rarely feel the need to correct you or most here, because by large most here have sense, in this instance I will attempt to because I think you're missing what Paul is getting at, science alone is not enough, and your arguments are heavily based on the science factor, I do not think Either Austin nor Paul intended to imply you had no real world experience who here doesn't? I think they are saying science is not perfect and science alone does not tell the whole story and in some cases tells a story, I will never forget when they found out the slave Thomas Jefferson had he fucked her and she genetically was related to the Jeffersons, yet scientists today still want to deny the claim even after DNA by saying "well it could have been one of his sons not the President" chile boom Thomas like his coffee black :filenails:

I rarely feel the need to correct you or most here, because by large most here have sense, in this instance I will attempt to because I think you're missing what Paul is getting at, science alone is not enough, and your arguments are heavily based on the science factor, I do not think Either Austin nor Paul intended to imply you had no real world experience who here doesn't? I think they are saying science is not perfect and science alone does not tell the whole story and in some cases tells a story, I will never forget when they found out the slave Thomas Jefferson had he fucked her and she genetically was related to the Jeffersons, yet scientists today still want to deny the claim even after DNA by saying "well it could have been one of his sons not the President" chile boom Thomas like his coffee black :filenails:

You are right. And it is obvious in this thread that SOB has his own agenda. His agenda is to prove he is right, and we are wrong. truth is not important to him at this point, getting the upper hand in the discussion is. He keeps inferring things that people haven't said to solidify the increasingly weak foundation he built his argument on. And every time someone provides him with an example he can't refute he ignores it or dismisses it offhand.

I don't think there is anything he has said in his argument that I am unaware of. I know that class has more of an effect on social behaviour than race, I know that no race has inherent inbuilt behavioural tendencies.

It is true in my opinion from my obervations that certain behavioural traits are more common in one racial group than another. Therefore certain sterotypes have validity to them. This is partly because of class and partly because of culture and because of history.

He says that this can't be true because his books say otherwise. I say his books are as flawed as my experience.

I am arguing on the micro level, he is arguing on the macro level. Considering that I already understand that black people in the diaspora are disadvantaged, have suffered at the hands of colonialism and racism etc - yet I am taking this one stage further and saying that this disenfranchisement of black people in history still plays out in certain ways behaviourally today, in a negative way. He will only accept this to be true if black people are the victims, but not if they are the perpetrators of negative behaviours.

You are right. And it is obvious in this thread that SOB has his own agenda. His agenda is to prove he is right, and we are wrong. truth is not important to him at this point, getting the upper hand in the discussion is. He keeps inferring things that people haven't said to solidify the increasingly weak foundation he built his argument on. And every time someone provides him with an example he can't refute he ignores it or dismisses it offhand.

I don't think there is anything he has said in his argument that I am unaware of. I know that class has more of an effect on social behaviour than race, I know that no race has inherent inbuilt behavioural tendencies.

It is true in my opinion from my obervations that certain behavioural traits are more common in one racial group than another. Therefore certain sterotypes have validity to them. This is partly because of class and partly because of culture and because of history.

He says that this can't be true because his books say otherwise. I say his books are as flawed as my experience.

I am arguing on the micro level, he is arguing on the macro level. Considering that I already understand that black people in the diaspora are disadvantaged, have suffered at the hands of colonialism and racism etc - yet I am taking this one stage further and saying that this disenfranchisement of black people in history still plays out in certain ways behaviourally today, in a negative way. He will only accept this to be true if black people are the victims, but not if they are the perpetrators of negative behaviours.

you speak so well, can we fuck? Intelligence makes me horny :filenails: so anywho :whistle: even I have learned to concede when it is clear nothing like receipts :whistle:

free-books-for-dummies.jpg

And I live for Paul's dictation. :blush:

Archived