Chef Slo

SloLove

I see a flaw. :coffee:

it's undercooked? Or the spread of the toppings not all over?....Hey the fact he in Miami means he has a lot more access to culinary resources he can cook sum shit you aint heard of unless you live in Miami, right now in Michigan I could cook you some venison BUT deer is really tender though :clapping:

it's undercooked? Or the spread of the toppings not all over?....Hey the fact he in Miami means he has a lot more access to culinary resources he can cook sum shit you aint heard of unless you live in Miami, right now in Michigan I could cook you some venison BUT deer is really tender thought :clapping:

I only need him to cook up ONE thing. :whistle:

I've just come back from the south, I can't be doing with all that southern food :mellow:

nigga I can....shiiiiittttttt.....I really wanna get to the ATL and seriously fucks wit some real chicken and waffles I aint playing hell.....betta ask somebody, if you don't know I am a cook, I love to cook I grill in the muthafucking winter, charcoal, real niggas don't fuck wit gas hell :filenails: I will grill a rib-eye angus beef in the damn rain on yo ass and you will love it.

nigga I can....shiiiiittttttt.....I really wanna get to the ATL and seriously fucks wit some real chicken and waffles I aint playing hell.....betta ask somebody, if you don't know I am a cook, I love to cook I grill in the muthafucking winter, charcoal, real niggas don't fuck wit gas hell :filenails: I will grill a rib-eye angus beef in the damn rain on yo ass and you will love it.

The real chicken and waffles are in Cali.. (I think)..

I know in Atlanta Gladys Knight has that on her menu with a side of mac & cheese.. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

It's nice, but I couldne't eat it regularly. I'll stick to my good carribean soul food :thumbup: