Braxton Family Values

Kim

If i were their brother, i would feel so shaded. :umm: "ALL of the family is here to support Toni" Umm bitch no they ain't. Don't yall have a brother. :wtf: I wonder if they get along with him!? :umm: I mean, you never hear of him...his life etc. :mellow:

He probably saw what a mess they were and left whilst he could :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RohHkD24bA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

This Episode

Toni- HER EARTHA KITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, Now I really wanna see Janet do it cause I dont know why but I would've expected that from Toni, she was funny (just like when she was Tamar last season)

Traci- I love Traci, she ma girl, but she need to hush up about working with that hair stylist. He's 1 of the most successful hair stylist in Hollywood, and if he tells you you aint washin the hair right, bitch you aint washin the hair right, and he was just teaching her how they do it in his salon and she had her nose up about that shit......lets not Traci....Lets not (Beverly Hills>>>>>>>>>>MARYLAND)And I thought she was taking what Tamar said to her in the quarter game way out of porportion, and Trina's right, why's she always leavin when she got a problem, that dont accomplish shit. In the end Im happy she & Tamar took steps in improving their relationship with each other (Got more on that when I get to Tamar)

Towanda-........................She looked good at her party, but its time for her and her 3 kids (yall know who the 3rd is) to get the hell outta Towanda & Gabes house, we've been seeing & sayin that since episode 1, Trina & Gabe got so many problems and they bring in a couple that problematic in their house too? Shit their spin-off needs to be called "Why Did I Get Married-The Reality Show", cause thats all I think with them.

Trina- OK you got the balls to come at your husband when he fucks up (which is good, your supposed too) but you cant do that to your sister? Dont even need to be mean, and Towanda knows that thats not a healthy situation for a couple going through that mess.

Tamar- I really dont think she realizes how she comes across to people (specifically Traci) when she's being funny or critical. And yea its big of her to go to therapy with Traci, but how bout some therapy wit ya damn husband?

Still team Tamar. :sigh:

Vince once again is an asshole to Tamar. She asked him sincerely what she was doing wrong and he was like "OH well Tamar have a good day" :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: Really vince? Really? I'm sick of him! :umm:

I must say...during the fight in the dance studio...i was on Torquisha....or whatever the one with the son that had the first day.....name is. :ph34r:-_- I was on her side. That's her child. She has to be there for him.

Lawd, I need to catch up on episodes 7 and 8. :lol:

Toni was reading her family to death like it was the 90s with, "Music has been Toni Braxton's family business." :lol: I think she caught everyone off guard with that delayed 90s truth tea. :lol:

She's been brewing them tea leaves for over 15 years. :lmao:

Episode 8:

Toni-..............I understand completely about why she dont wanna do the album with the sisters (still think she should tho)

Traci-PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROUDDDD LOVA OF TRACI!!!! Finally got to hear her sing by herself, and she has a great voice, and she got them moves nicely.

Towanda- SHE WAS RIGHT, and Im glad she stood her ground and was a good mom and was there for her son when he needed her, like she said her kids are gonna come first, its how its supposed to be. And she still killed @ that performance

Trina-Did a good job calming Tamar down and holding it together & keeping the peace, LOVE HER

TAMARRRR- JUST, when this season Im REALLY digging her and really liking her, she goes and acts a complete utter fool. WHAT the hell is wrong with her? Got the nerve to make Towanda out to be the bad guy for wanting to be there for her son, and your the 1 who (from what it showed) volunteered them to do that performance in that short amount of time? SHE WAS WRONNNNNG this whole entire episode, I did not like her at all, and she worked on my nerve. Then Vince worked on it even harder being a asshole to her. I really dont know if I can take a show with just the 2 of them, they are entirely too much for my liking, I mean I love drama but I cant stand stupid shit and they both serve that up, either both (like in this episode) or 1 of em.

Tamar was over the top with her drama but I honestly think she did have a little point. Towanda should have had her dates together and at the VERY least should have let everyone know her schedule. Had she told them she was leaving BEFORE maybe they could have rearranged things to get more group rehersals in.

And Then the clothing situation an hour before the show. Tamar clearly wasnt the only one unhappy with the outfits since they had to dig through their own personal wardrobes they brought with them to piece together the outfits. All that last minute stuff adds stress and tamar is a high stress perfectionist and they KNOW that about her.

Toni is right on the money about not doing a Braxtons album though. Unless she needs the money I wouldnt get involved with that mess at all. Trying to promote and album with them and the fights would make her a nervous wreck.

omg tamar was a fucking mess last night :lmao: :lmao:

Her confessionals had me on the FLOOR! :lmao: She is cray!

And does anyone notice how she's started to talk about herself in 3rd person? "Oh boo boo she knows she can blow" And she's referring to herself! DEATHHHH! :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And then Tamar to Trina: Get ya life!

Trina: Well i'm living!

Something like that.....i was dyingggggggggggggg! I love this show. :thumbup: :thumbup:

If Tamar were my sister, she would have been SLAPPED!! I just started the 2nd video where Tamar is throwing a big ass fit in the car. I can't stand Trina for going out to the car like that, let the brat/bitch be pissed off! Go out there, tell her to drop that fuckin attitude and be the professional she claims to be!! UGH!! I don't know how these girls didn't sock up Tamar all the time growing up.

If Tamar were my sister I would have told her to GTFO and would have done the performance with just the three of us.

I was surprised at how good Traci's voice was.

I didn't know that Trina has 3 kids, with one being almost grown up. You never see them. Is Gabe father to any of them?

If Tamar were my sister I would have told her to GTFO and would have done the performance with just the three of us.

I was surprised at how good Traci's voice was.

I didn't know that Trina has 3 kids, with one being almost grown up. You never see them. Is Gabe father to any of them?

I'm getting a tad tired of this show,I have watched ever episode but they seemed to have peaked, and Tamar is a bit TOO over the top, it's getting annoying now we get it you a diva let it go :filenails:

I'm getting a tad tired of this show,I have watched ever episode but they seemed to have peaked, and Tamar is a bit TOO over the top, it's getting annoying now we get it you a diva let it go :filenails:

I kind of agree with you honestly. Not sure what else they can do now. Trina and Gabe clearly need a fucking divorce and the longer they stay together with their sillyness the less you want to watch it.

Tawanda needs to dump her husband too and get a real job. Tamar is just a mess.