The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

I go to sleep to this early and wake up to a new Beyonce "Album" :blink: I don't get it :asham:

downloading now.. hopefully I can listen to it at work to give my expert opinion.

Releasing an album based of solely your name.... Britney tried it :umm:

Don't even bring Britney into it lol ..... Beyonce I will give her credit for this album because she has really gone way out the box.

• Upvote 1

This bitch though. Going on a world tour performing old songs. As the tour is coming to an end she goes and then announces brand new dates for Europe only for her to go and release this album so she knows folks will wanna go see her again because of the chance of new music being performed. This girl is taking my coins. I see you Thiefoncé and it's working.

tumblr_mbijwe4nld1qej93ko2_500.gif

• Upvote 1

Writing Credits:

1.PRETTY HURTS WRITTEN BY SIA PRODUCED BY AMMO

2.GHOST/HAUNTED WRITTEN BY BOOTS & BEY PRODUCED BY BOOTS

3.DRUNK IN LOVE WRITTEN BY BEYONCÉ KNOWLES . NOEL FISHER . SHAWN CARTER T.MOSLEY. PRODUCED BY DETAIL

4.BLOW WRITTEN BY BEY, PHARRELL, JAMES FAUNTELROY PRODUCED BYPHARRELL

5.ANGEL . WRITTEN BY CAROLINE POLACHEK . BEYONCÉ KNOWLES . JAMES FAUNTLEROY . PRODUCED BY CAROLINE POLACHEK

6.YONCÉ/PARTITION EXPLICIT . WRITTEN BY BEYONCÉ KNOWLES . TERIUS NASH . JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE . T.MOSLEY . J.HARMON . DWANE WEIR P/K/A KEY WANE . PRODUCED BY TIMBALAND

7.JEALOUS WRITTEN BY NOEL FISHER . BEYONCÉ KNOWLES . ANDRE ERIC PROCTOR . RASOOL DIAZ . BRIAN SOKO . BOOTS . PRODUCED BY DETAIL

8.ROCKET EXPLICIT . WRITTEN BY MIGUEL JONTEL PIMENTO . BEYONCÉ KNOWLES . JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE . T.MOSLEY. J.HARMON . PRODUCED BYTIMBALAND

9.MINE (FEATURING DRAKE) EXPLICIT . WRITTEN BY NOAH SHEBIB . AUBREY DRAKE GRAHAM . BEYONCÉ KNOWLES . JORDAN KENNETH COOKE ULLMAN . SIDNEY “OMEN” BROWN . PRODUCED BY NOAH “40” SHEBIB

10.XO . WRITTEN BY RYAN TEDDER . TERIUS NASH . BEYONCÉ KNOWLES . PRODUCED BY RYAN TEDDER

11.***FLAWLESS EXPLICIT . WRITTEN BY BEYONCÉ KNOWLES . TERIUS NASH . CHAUNCEY HOLLIS . REY

REEL . PRODUCED BY HIT-BOY

12.SUPERPOWER . WRITTEN BY PHARRELL WILLIAMS . FRANK OCEAN .BEYONCÉ KNOWLES . PRODUCED BY PHARRELL WILLIAMS

13.HEAVEN . WRITTEN BY . BOOTS . BEYONCÉ KNOWLES . PRODUCED BYBOOTS

14.BLUE . WRITTEN BY BOOTS BEYONCÉ KNOWLES . PRODUCED BY BOOTS

*waits for lawsuits to begin*

I don't see it being massive, especially after the hype dies down, but I think she'll redeem herself in terms of what "4" did.

Even Gaga delivered an album that has some songs that are good.. I seem to can't find one on this album... Yeah I agree... This would have sold less than 4 if she released it post-Xmas

Even Gaga delivered an album that has some songs that are good.. I seem to can't find one on this album... Yeah I agree... This would have sold less than 4 if she released it post-Xmas

She doesn't have a "Singles Ladies" on here. An anthem.

I don't think radio would have paid her much attention without this stunt, but she'll have a few hits (at least the first singles) because of it.

Didn't finish it but I can already say I'm not here for it. There's some nice things happening and I can appreciate its intent... But she's starting to get boring to me with every song being about 1 of 3 topics.

How does it sound? I can't take advice from a stan/fan because they will be biased.