The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

Basically :lol:! Which is why it's idiotic for some to say this was rushed. Clearly it's been happening since she got her Pepsi endorsements :lol:. Maybe even before that.

clearly even the video for Partition was like out takes from the promo that one would expect for a new album she did with the whole Queen idea.....its cute, sure, right now Im listening to the music, have only watched Partition....love the slutty feel of it :shifty:

is she an all around entertainer? ....hell yes.....I think the challenge is not going for sales and popularity doing what folks like Rihanna does, but Rihanna aint a sell out her shit is hers like Beyonce's is her shit, problem is Rihanna is on fucking point with the music

Flawless album. Not only with the videos, but with the music. Her most cohesive body of work!!!!!

These songs sound like money. With the production, each song grows. I'm so used to her performances taking her music to a new level, but hell, they are doing it on their own.

This makes 4 look like play play.

I also love how these other yt pop girls selling less than what Beyoncé is wit discounted albums and full sales weeks. Her power. YES.

My Revised Ratings

Pretty Hurts: 8/10. It's grown on me, but I still leave it at an 8.
Haunted: 9/10. Sultry, spicy, and sassy. It gives me life. 
Drunk In Love: 2 6/10. My guilty pleasure.
Blow: 8/10. Smooth and sexy. I'm into it. 
No Angel: 5 7/10. I didn't really like the sound of it at first, but it's a bit better than I thought. 
Partition: 9 10/10. This song is my fuckin' JAM. 
Jealous: 7/10. I like.
Rocket: 3/10. "Dance for You" was so much better.
Mine: 4 5/10. It grew on me a little, but still, eh. 
XO: 8/10. Solid love song. 
Flawless: 1 8/10. At first I hated this because I thought it sounded too arrogant. After some time, I've come to love her grit and attitude. Still, adding the part from Chimamanda sounds out of place here. I think it should have been part of a different song.
Superpower: 7/10. Good.
Heaven: 9/10. Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Blue: 10/10. I just melt when artists write songs about their kids.

New Average: 6 7.5/10.

is still the better album to me, but I do love this one. There are a couple songs I can do without, but it's stronger tracks set this album on fire. I wish she'd have put "Grown Woman" and "Standing On the Sun" on here instead of "Rocket" and "Mine". The former two are fantastic. Overall, though, I love it and can't wait to see where she goes next.

• Upvote 1

Flawless: 1/10. What does the hell does that "Bow Down"-ish and the rest of the song have to do with what the woman was talking about? :umm:

Heaven: 9/10. Beautiful.

The spoken excerpt in Flawless reminds me of What It Feels Like For a Gorl By Madonna. It's an interesting juxtaposition to say the least -_-

Heaven makes me cry :(

Just thinking, between this, B'Day all the vids she did for 4 and Sasha Fierth, plus more, how many fucking videos does she have now :umm:

I'll say this though, calling it a visual album is important I think. I appreciate the project much more after seeing the visions for the songs. And she really fucking did that, this ain't no $69 budget B'Day mess