The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

I like how she is letting the general public form their own opinion about her music instead of letting critics attack it and be vile/vicious and tell you what they like and DONT like. That could really hurt a project before it even has a chance to come out. Its a risky move, but she was smart enough to have the video accompany the music because a lot o people don't care for the song until they see the video. Im guilty of that as well. Anywho, she has everybody talking and that's all that matters. A true stunt queen.

• Upvote 1

But what hits did 4 produce?

m6h3.gif

Bitch! :lol:

No one gets a hit album this way - with no single, no promo, no hype, no announcement...unless they die just after the release date.

Although she sold 80,000 in 3 hours.

well it's Xmas time so I expect even wack ass albums to sell well or just ok

How is 2 years long?

Anyway... i never cared for her, but this just changed everything...

There's some great songs on the album and some great video's

I love it when someone changed the game, and she just did and has some great tracks and vids to back it up

I'm actually gonna buy tickets now to see her in Antwerp... I would never believe this when i woke up this morning lol

2 yrs is def a long time in this industry in 2013 especially when no one cared about your last album thats like 4 yrs

How is 2 years long?

Anyway... i never cared for her, but this just changed everything...

There's some great songs on the album and some great video's

I love it when someone changed the game, and she just did and has some great tracks and vids to back it up

I'm actually gonna buy tickets now to see her in Antwerp... I would never believe this when i woke up this morning lol

Where????

Album: BEYONCÉ

#1 United States

#1 United Kingdom

#1 Argentina

#1 Armenia

#1 Australia

#1 Austria

#1 Azerbaijan

#1 Bahrain

#1 Barbados

#1 Belarus

#1 Belgium

#1 Bermuda

#1 Brazil

#1 British Virgin Islands

#1 Brunei Darussalam

#1 Bulgaria

#1 Canada

#1 Chile

#1 Colombia

#1 Costa Rica

#1 Cyprus

#1 Czech Republic

#1 Denmark

#1 Dominican Republic

#1 Ecuador

#1 Egypt

#1 El Salvador

#1 Estonia

#1 Finland

#1 France

#1 Germany

#1 Ghana

#1 Greece

#1 Guatemala

#1 Honduras

#1 Hong Kong

#1 Hungary

#1 Indonesia

#1 Ireland

#1 Israel

#1 Italy

#1 Japan

#1 Jordan

#1 Kazakhstan

#1 Kenya

#1 Latvia

#1 Lebanon

#1 Lithuania

#1 Luxembourg

#1 Macau

#1 Malaysia

#1 Malta

#1 Mexico

#1 Namibia

#1 Netherlands

#1 New Zealand

#1 Nicaragua

#1 Nigeria

#1 Norway

#1 Panama

#1 Paraguay

#1 Peru

#1 Philippines

#1 Poland

#1 Portugal

#1 Romania

#1 Russia

#1 Saint Kitts and Nevis

#1 Saudi Arabia

#1 Singapore

#1 Slovakia

#1 South Africa

#1 Spain

#1 Sweden

#1 Switzerland

#1 Taiwan

#1 Thailand

#1 The Bahamas

#1 Trinidad and Tobago

#1 Ukraine

#1 Venezuela

#1 Zimbabwe

#2 The Bahamas

#4 Kenya

#5 Ghana

#6 New Zealand

#8 Australia

#9 Singapore

#10 Canada

#11 Brazil

#16 South Africa

#26 Malaysia

#43 Hong Kong

#113 Russia

#169 Japan

2 yrs is def a long time in this industry in 2013 especially when no one cared about your last album thats like 4 yrs

It's perfect timing

she was overdoing it and needed a little break, although 2 years is nothing...

I didn't feel she was gone that long and i never cared for her or followed her

So you jump on board because of how she released her album???

You can call it jumping on board

I just found a new respect for an artist going against the norm and backing it up with solid video's and tunes

It has always worked like that with me... First comes respect

If that's missing i could never stan for an artist

Sold tunes? I think the census is that the music is horrid

I don't understand how people found "new respect" for releasing a mediocre album on a whim... That's a horrible business decision and to base it on the "fans" is even worse.. Fans are gonna buy it regardless. I felt as if this project is rushed and that she's just too lazy to do proper promo for it.

That's like a technology company releasing their product without notice and for the fans..

It's funny how the girls went from "oh, she's scared, never coming out" to now saying she released it this way because Shes scared

No one else could have done this and do it well

No one said "never coming out"

Not sure how it's doing 'well'.. It's Xmas season and it's Beyonce..

Not to mention no single.. Well there's not one single worthy song from this album

It's funny how the girls went from "oh, she's scared, never coming out" to now saying she released it this way because Shes scared

No one else could have done this and do it well

Other big acts could have done the same and it would have the same reaction. By her doing something unconventional is what has created a circus around it.She knew it was gonna drum up attention.Had JT did this it would have been bigger

No one said "never coming out"

Not sure how it's doing 'well'.. It's Xmas season and it's Beyonce..

Not to mention no single.. Well there's not one single worthy song from this album

You get the point

Shes sold 80k+ with no promo, just the music to speak for its self

Who needs a single, when you're album is selling like hotcakes?

Shoulda, coulda, woulda ain't nobody got time for that.

Beyonce dropped an album at 12 AM UST and it shot to #1 in 67+ counties in as little as 12 hours with no promo, no hype, no single, nothing. Other acts this year released and didn't get the same response (107kney) WITH promo. Not to mention her tour outgrossing that of her contemporaries.

Beysus is HERE and the only thing you can do is sit back with a deck of cards and deal. :lol:

• Upvote 4

Other big acts could have done the same and it would have the same reaction. By her doing something unconventional is what has created a circus around it.She knew it was gonna drum up attention.Had JT did this it would have been bigger

No, I don't think so. Maybe JT though. It's not just about releasing the album out of the blue. Im talking about the execution of the videos and music. Shes in her own lane.

some folks are really in their feelings. Bitch decided to release her album on Friday the 13th to murder your fav a la Jason Vorhees and folks are bothered and hopes and dreams are destroyed in the process. I get why they mad. Beyoncé surprised that ass. I don't care how you look at it, if it was calculated or not, intentional or not...she did it and you all will have to deal.

• Upvote 2

No one gets a hit album this way - with no single, no promo, no hype, no announcement...unless they die just after the release date.

Although she sold 80,000 in 3 hours.

Exactly.

It was a different way to release the project. Doesn't mean she wasn't looking for a hit. It's silly to think otherwise. Of course, I'm sure ya'll would be saying that if hadn't sold. lol

Though, I will say, what she's sold so far is off of curiosity. The hype will settle soon.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda ain't nobody got time for that.

Beyonce dropped an album at 12 AM UST and it shot to #1 in 67+ counties in as little as 12 hours with no promo, no hype, no single, nothing. Other acts this year released and didn't get the same response (107kney) WITH promo. Not to mention her tour outgrossing that of her contemporaries.

Beysus is HERE and the only thing you can do is sit back with a deck of cards and deal. :lol:

Someone is back to stanning for Beyezebel again. :rolleyes:

Bandwagon... meet Austin. :sigh: