The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

Billboard 90/100 Chicago Tribune 3 out of 4 stars The Daily Telegraph 4/5 stars Entertainment Weekly A– The Independent 3/5 stars Los Angeles Times 3/4 stars New York Daily News 4/5 stars The Observer 4/5 stars Rolling Stone 3.5/5 stars Slate 3.5/5 stars The Times 4/5 stars

Knowles is expected to debut at number one on the Billboard 200 with projected sales of over 200,000 units in its first three days

The spoken excerpt in Flawless reminds me of What It Feels Like For a Gorl By Madonna. It's an interesting juxtaposition to say the least -_-

Heaven makes me cry :(

I wish the song actually had something to do with what the woman was saying. That would have made for a much better song than that other mess.

I teared up, too :(

I'm not here for hourly updates on sales.. Call me when her first week is in.. If she doesn't sell 500k first week then y'all can stand down

Releasing with no promo on a Friday is unconventional but it's still bad business.. Not to mention the material on the album..

She just crossed 430k.

• Upvote 1