The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

Shoulda, coulda, woulda ain't nobody got time for that.

Beyonce dropped an album at 12 AM UST and it shot to #1 in 67+ counties in as little as 12 hours with no promo, no hype, no single, nothing. Other acts this year released and didn't get the same response (107kney) WITH promo. Not to mention her tour outgrossing that of her contemporaries.

Beysus is HERE and the only thing you can do is sit back with a deck of cards and deal. :lol:

83 countries

Sold tunes? I think the census is that the music is horrid

I don't understand how people found "new respect" for releasing a mediocre album on a whim... That's a horrible business decision and to base it on the "fans" is even worse.. Fans are gonna buy it regardless. I felt as if this project is rushed and that she's just too lazy to do proper promo for it.

That's like a technology company releasing their product without notice and for the fans..

well

tonight i just made a date with 37 guys and 6 girls... yea you heard right! to see her in concert

and i really don't think more then a handful were fans of hers

so, i'm thinking.... good business move

some folks are really in their feelings. Bitch decided to release her album on Friday the 13th to murder your fav a la Jason Vorhees and folks are bothered and hopes and dreams are destroyed in the process. I get why they mad. Beyoncé surprised that ass. I don't care how you look at it, if it was calculated or not, intentional or not...she did it and you all will have to deal.

You know it's always the ones who aren't even checking for her in the first place in here criticizing her. If you don't like Beyonce it's not that hard to ignore her LOL.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda ain't nobody got time for that.

Beyonce dropped an album at 12 AM UST and it shot to #1 in 67+ counties in as little as 12 hours with no promo, no hype, no single, nothing. Other acts this year released and didn't get the same response (107kney) WITH promo. Not to mention her tour outgrossing that of her contemporaries.

Beysus is HERE and the only thing you can do is sit back with a deck of cards and deal. :lol:

update to 96 countries

The problem with this album is that not one song except Blow makes me wanna listen again. No replay factor whatsoever for me -_-

Blow is the only song I can imagine in the club or on the radio. The videos are cool, but if she wants to be an iconic "singer" she needs better songs.

• Upvote 2

HANDS DOWN ..the most artistic visuals she's Ever presented video-wise. They're rich and vivid..tho some concepts don't match the song at all but the ones that do.. very nice. Finally, out of the box.

And call me crazy but I prefer this low-key album over her over the top Beyonce records. This mellow approach is far more appealing to me

• Upvote 1

conceptually I think for her, its fresh in the sense the listening experience is deeper. The music is new for her for the most part, its a lot more laid back, but its not removed from her past of R&B, its sonically there, but its just missing really good songs, memorable songs. I talked to a chick at work today and she hadn't heard the album and was all about hearing it, I said well you think Beyonce is better than Rihanna, and she said hell yea, "Beyonce is just an all around entertainer" ...I asked well you think Beyonce music is better? she said yes :umm:

• Upvote 1

conceptually I think for her, its fresh in the sense the listening experience is deeper. The music is new for her for the most part, its a lot more laid back, but its not removed from her past of R&B, its sonically there, but its just missing really good songs, memorable songs. I talked to a chick at work today and she hadn't heard the album and was all about hearing it, I said well you think Beyonce is better than Rihanna, and she said hell yea, "Beyonce is just an all around entertainer" ...I asked well you think Beyonce music is better? she said yes :umm:

It's not that hard to like someone more than RIhanna.

I get it, Beyonce put this out like fuck it, either they gonna like it or not but I worked on this all year plus and here is my work and artistic ideas ...she gets points for the late night drop of everything

Basically :lol:! Which is why it's idiotic for some to say this was rushed. Clearly it's been happening since she got her Pepsi endorsements :lol:. Maybe even before that.

• Upvote 1

Which is why her achievements in such a short space of time is impressive. But you seem shocked someone could like someone more than Rihanna.

Im not shocked nephew, I'm more like wtf is wrong with yo ears ? :umm: Rihanna doesn't release a "single" like Bow Down Bitches, then release no album and goes on tour, then writes a song saying oh fuck the music industry....see in Rihanna's neck of the woods the music skies are clear and the forecast is full of sunshine, Beyonce's shit was cloudy with a chance of falling precipitation all fucking year honey, we (the fans) know Rihanna gone bring it she drop that album every year on time and and on point no tea no shade :filenails:
  • Upvote 1